Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College and Assalam Hospital Nandurbar Maharashtra are reputed Private Unani Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as AGUMCH Nandurbar, and it was founded in 1997. It is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik. The College conducts the KAMIL-E-TIB-O-JARAHAT (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) B.U.M.S. according to the curriculum and syllabus as prescribed by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) New Delhi.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
If you want to make a career in Unani medicine to help society and are curious to know the complete information about Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College in Maharashtra, then you are in the right place; this article will provide detailed information about Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College (AGUMCH Nandurbar) like Fee Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, the Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College Maharashtra
Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.). The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Unani Medical colleges in Nandurbar.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Before we go to the complete information about Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College in Maharashtra, Let’s briefly summarise the college.
|College Name||Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College and Assalam Hospital Nandurbar Maharashtra|
|Popular Name||AGUMCH Nandurbar|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|College Offical Website||http://www.agumch.com|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Paid NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College in Maharashtra provide the best facilities to students; Let’s look at some information about the facilities.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The college is famous for its undergraduate Ayush program (BUMS).
|BUMS||4.5 + 1 Year Rotatory Internship|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College and Assalam Hospital Nandurbar Maharashtra in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- Act as the focus for quality control, including audits.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Admission to various Programmes at this college is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush BUMS Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS College in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery)||UG||80,000/-|
NOTE: Above mention fee id subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2022 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
Candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. For more information on Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants must register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: A merit list will be prepared after successfully completing the registration process.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants can proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry your original documents and photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College|
Garib Unani Medical College Nandubar
Address: Akkalkuwa, Nandurbar– 425415, Maharashtra
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College?
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College is 50.
Q. Does Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College?
Ans. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to be admitted to Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College?
Ans. 60, Yari Road, Versova Andheri(W) Mumbai- 400061
Q. Is Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College is government or private?
Ans. Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College is Private College.
Click here for more Education News