Shri JG Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College Belgaum is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum and was founded in 1951. This famous BAMS College in Belgaum is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Belgaum.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Shri J.G. Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College Belgaum, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Shri JG Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College Belgaum
The vision of this institution is to actively pioneer the students with the highest quality of traditional values of Ayurveda. We always strive to provide advanced, modern, scientifically proven teaching through innovative research to meet the needs of the nation in the preparation of medicine and management of diseases through Ayurveda.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Shri J.G. Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College Belgaum|
|Popular Name||Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum, Shri JG Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College|
|Location||Gokak Taluk, Belgaum, Karnataka|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS (UG), MD,MS (PG)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Karnataka|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counseling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at the Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum Offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS (Ayurvedacharya)||Five years six month|
UG Course Intake Capacity
|M.D in Kayachikitsa||3 Years|
|M.S in Shalya Tantra||3 Years|
|M.S in Prasooti Tantra & Stree Roga||3 Years|
|M.D in Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||3 Years|
|M.D in Roganidhana||3 Years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|M.D in Kayachikitsa||5||M.S in Shalya Tantra||5|
|M.S in Prasooti Tantra & Stree Roga||5||M.D in Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana||5|
|M.D in Roganidhana||5|
Here this selection, we will let you know about Shri J.G. Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College Belgaum BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Shri J.G. Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College Belgaum, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behavior towards the subject Taught.
- Focusing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Shri J.G. Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College Belgaum is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Karnataka||Click Here|
The fee structure of Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum for various Ayurvedic courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
Note: The fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The counseling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA. Candidates can check the Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka Ayush NEET counseling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counseling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their Ayush NEET rank, roll number, and registration number on the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka Ayush NEET counseling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details that are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka Ayush NEET counseling.
NEET 2022 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counseling 2022. Counseling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counseling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidate
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Ayush
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
There is some selection that provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Shri JG Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Shri JG Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College|
Shri JG Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College
Address: Gokak Taluk, Belgaum, Karnataka – 591321
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Is Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Q. How to get admission to Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum?
Ans. Shri JG Cooperative Hospital Ayurvedic Medical College, Address: Gokak Taluk, Belgaum, Karnataka – 591321
Q. Is Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum is government college?
Ans. No, Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum is not a government College.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. Yes, Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum does offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What are all facilities provided by Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, hostels, cafeterias, laboratories, hospitals, and Medical Facilities.
Q. What is the complete form of Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum?
Ans. The complete form of Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum is Shri Jagadguru Gurusiddheswar Ayurvedic College Belgaum.