Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre Bangalore is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Bangalore. SKAMC Bangalore college is popularly known as Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore, and it was founded in 1996-1997. Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore started serving students with the best ayurvedic care. It is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (C.C.I.M.).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre
Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore is one among the 400+ educational institutions functioning under Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust(R), where more than 40,000 students benefit every year with good quality education in various branches.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College.
|College Name||Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre Bangalore|
|Popular Name||Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore, SKAMC Bangalore|
|Affiliated With||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Courses|
|Hostel facilities||Yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in Karnataka|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
For UG Course
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)||5 Years 6 months|
UG Course Intake Capacity
For PG Course
|MD Ayurveda in Panchakarma||2 year|
|MD Ayurveda in Kayachikitsa||2 year|
|MS Ayurveda in Prasooti Tantra and Streeroga||2 year|
|MS Ayurveda in Shalkya Tantra||3 year|
|MS Ayurveda in Shalyatantra||2 year|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|MD Ayurveda in Panchakarma||6||MD Ayurveda in Kayachikitsa||6|
|MS Ayurveda in Prasooti Tantra and Streeroga||6||MS Ayurveda in Shalkya Tantra||6|
|MS Ayurveda in Shalyatantra||6|
Here this selection, we will let you about Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre Bangalore BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre Bangalore, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre Bangalore is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Courses||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
Note: Fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates must secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their Ayush NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling.
Ayush NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to Government Ayurvedic Medical College Bangalore, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For AIAIPGET Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore|
Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore
Address: No. 10, Pipeline Road, RPC Layout, Hosahalli Extension, Vijayanagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore Karnataka 560104
Mob: +91-9845109556, +91-9449831620, 080-23407806
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, Kalabyraveshwara ayurvedic college does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore Karnataka and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic College Bangalore, Address: No. 10, Pipeline Road, RPC Layout, Hosahalli Extension, Vijayanagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore Karnataka 560104
Ans. No, SKAMC Bangalore is not a government College.
Ans. Yes, Kalabyraveshwara ayurvedic college does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, Hostel, Cafeteria, laboratories, hospitals, Medical Facilities.
Ans. The complete form of SKAMC Bangalore is Sri Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic Medical College Bangalore.