Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2019: The Karnataka State Ayush Counselling is Organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Admission in Ayush Courses (BAMS/BHMS/BYNS/BUMS) is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply or participate for Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2019.
The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic & Naturopathy Institutions of Karnataka. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Karnataka BAMS 2019 Counselling Procedure, Top Ayush Colleges in Karnataka and NEET 2019 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2019 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka Ayush NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Karnataka Ayush Counselling Schedule.
The counselling registration form will be available from October 2019. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|Online Registration Starts from||1st week of October 2019|
|Choice Filling will start from||2nd week of October 2019|
|First Round Seat Allotment||3rd week of October 2019|
|First Round Seat Verification||3rd week of October 2019|
|First Round Reporting Date||4th week of October 2019|
|Third Round online Registration||Updated Soon|
|Third Round choice filling||Updated Soon|
|Third Round Seat Allotment||Updated Soon|
|Third Round Documents Verification||Updated Soon|
|Third Round Reporting Date||Updates Soon|
Note: Dates are tentative in nature.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- The mop-up round will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) through Offline mode.
- The candidate has to be present personally for the counselling process; no one can
- represent the candidate under any circumstances. Candidates without admit card/entry pass will not be allowed into KEA premises.
- A candidate who have not submitted original documents to KEA on the scheduled date before a mop-up round will not be eligible for the mop-up round.
Candidate interested to participated in NEET UG Ayush 2019 Counselling must register on official site. The registration fee is Rs. 2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Karnataka.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Karnataka Ayush 2019 Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various BHMS/BNYS and BAMS colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all Ayush NEET Counselling participating Ayush Colleges in Andhra Pradesh officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. Here is a list of Top Ayush Colleges in Karnataka.
BAMS Colleges in Karnataka
Here is the updated list of all BAMS Colleges in Karnataka officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Karnataka BAMS 2019 Counselling. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
BHMS Colleges in Karnataka
Here is the updated list of all BHMS Colleges in Karnataka officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Karnataka BHMS 2019 Counselling.
Top BYNS Colleges in Karnataka
Here is the updated list of all BYNS Colleges in Karnataka officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Karnataka BYNS 2019 Counselling.
|Name and Address of the College/Institution||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation Status|
|Govt. Nature Cure & Yoga College, PKTR Hospital, KRS Road, Mysore – 570002||25||Govt||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|S.D.M. College of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences, Ujire-574240 (D.K.)||120||Non-Govt.|
|Alvas College of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences, Moodbidri-574227(D.K.)||60||Non-Govt.|
BUMS Colleges in Karnataka
Here is the updated list of all BUMS Colleges in Karnataka officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Karnataka BUMS 2019 Counselling.
|S. No||Name of the College/Institution||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation|
|1||Govt. Unani Medical College, No.6, Appareddy Complex, 5th Cross, Bangalore – 560026.||50||Govt.||Rajiv Gandhi |
University of Health
|2||National Institute of Unani Medicine, Kottige Palaya Magadi Main Road, Bangalore – 560091||N/A||Govt.|
|3||Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital, Nauraspur, 424, HUDCO Cross, Bagalkot, Road, Bijapur – 586101||60||Non-Govt|
|4||Tipu Sultan Unani Medical College & Hospital, P.B.No.99, Millat Nagar, Ring Rd., Gulbarga- 585104||40||Non-Govt|
|5||HMS Unani Medical College & Hospital, Shettihalli Road, Tumkur – 572102||40||Non-Govt|
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
The NTA authority has announced Cut-off score for NEET 2019 examination. Aspirants applying for AYUSH colleges in Karnataka must keep in mind the below-subjected cutoff score to get selected in the college of their dream.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile (Announced)
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff 2018.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Andhra Pradesh NEET 2019.
For further information about Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019, You can leave a comment in our comment box given below our experts will give you a proper response.
Best of Luck…!!