List of BSMS Colleges in Karnataka: The state of Karnataka is well famous for its diverse linguistic and religious ethnicities. Apart from its famous historical background and vivid culture, the state is widely regarded as the Educational Capital of India. The state has more than 5000 affiliated degree colleges offering a wide range of career options.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The state is also home to some prestigious medical colleges like Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and M.S. Ramiyaha medical college but according to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine, the state does not have any Siddha College. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Karnataka.
2. List of BSMS Colleges in Karnataka
3. NEET 2022 Cutoff
4. Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling
5. Important Link
6. Frequently Asked Questions
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2022 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET 2022 BSMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Top BSMS Colleges in Karnataka
Aspirants who belong to Karnataka state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about the Top BSMS Colleges in Karnataka to study the best Siddha courses.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
List of BSMS Colleges in Karnataka
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college in Karnataka. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Karnataka. Aspirants who belong to Karnataka state want to get admission in any other state Siddha colleges, then click the link mentioned below.
|Top BSMS College in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
Candidate can visit the official portal of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) to register for NEET AYUSH 2022 Karnataka State Counselling before we speak about the counselling procedure for Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022. Candidates can check the Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Karnataka NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Karnataka must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Here. We have mentioned the important link of Karnataka, like Medical Colleges, Dental Colleges and Ayush Colleges List as well as Ayush Counselling, Cutoff & Seat Matrix for Karnataka State.
|List of BAMS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|List of BHMS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|List of BUMS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|List of BNYS Colleges in Karnataka||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Official Conducting Authority||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Karnataka has no any Govt. BSMS college.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Karnataka is BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BNYS.
A. Karnataka has no Pvt BSMS college.
A. Yes, other states provide BSMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Goa. For more information, Click Here.