Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmedabad Gujarat is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as AHMC Ahmedabad and was founded in the year 2002. It is affiliated to Parul University Vadodara and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmedabad (AHMC Ahmedabad) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking and Reputation
9. Contact Address
10. Frequent Asked Questions
Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmedabad was established with the objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. AHMC Ahmedabad was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Ahmedabad.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of AHMC Ahmedabad.
|College Name||Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmedabad|
|Popular Name||AHMC Ahmedabad|
|Affiliated with||Parul University Vadodara|
|Approved by||AYUSH & Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Course Offered||UG, PG|
|Genders Accepted||Co-Ed (male & female)|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|NEET Rank Booster||Know More|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Gujarat|
|Study Ayush Colleges in India||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Parul University Vadodara
- Approved by:– AYUSH & Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
The College offers quality Homeopathic programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate And postgraduate Homeopathic programs (BHMS) M.D.(Hom.) course.
|Course Level||graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||UG= (5.5 Years (Including 1-year|
|PG = (3 Years)|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as main subjects||B.H.M.S. Course|
|Average Starting Salary||UG= 40 to 60k Per Months||PG= 75k to 1 Lakh per months|
|Want to study in|
|Click Here||Click Here|
|Study BHMS College in India||Click Here||Click Here|
|BHMS||100||5 years 5 month|
Faculty & Staff
The College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission to various Programmes at Parul University Vadodara is made on basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujrat AIAPGET Counselling
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For Ayush Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
The fee structure of Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College (AHMC Ahmedabad) for various Homeopathic courses is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Average Fees (Rs)|
|BHMS||80,000/- Per Year|
Note: Monthly hostel fee – 5000/-(only for girls)
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Gujarat scholarship scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab national bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Gujarat NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the AACCC and ACPUGMEC Gujarat. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of ACPUGMEC.
Gujarat AYUSH NEET Counselling Process
- All the candidates, included in the Merit-List of ACPUGMEC, can participate in 5th Round.
- According to Merit Closure Rule of UG Admission Rules, in 5th and subsequent Round, the candidate will not be offered admission on the seats available according to his/her merit in allotment process of previous Round.
- To participate in the fifth and subsequent Round, the candidates have to log in on the website www.medadmgujarat.org using their User-ID and Password to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the fifth and subsequent Round.
- Flow chart for Online Consent Choice filling: CHOICE DETAILS → Consent and Fill Choices → I Accept → PROCEED.
- Suppose the candidate, who has confirmed the previous Round admission and has given consent to participate in fifth and subsequent Round, has been allotted a new seat. In that case, the admission of the previous Round will get automatically cancelled.
- If the candidate takes part in the Fifth Round of ACPUGMEC and his admission does not upgrade, his previous Round admission will continue.
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in state Quota have to cancel his confirmed 15% SFI AIQ seat within the scheduled time at 15% SFI AIQ help centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted State Quota Seat at State Quota
- help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in 15% SFI AIQ last Round will cancel his confirmed State Quota Seat within the scheduled time at State Quota Help
- centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted 15% SFI AIQ seat at 15% SFI AIQ help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Gujarat NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course, Gujarat counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course|
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Rajasthan AYUSH NEET Counselling||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh AYUSH NEET Counselling||Click here|
|Maharashtra AYUSH NEET Counselling||Click here|
Other Nearest states Counselling Procedure
|Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
NOTE: To know more about Gujrat AIAPGET 2021 Counselling,
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities,
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passports. size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- PWD Certificate (if applicable
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2020 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5) Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DC/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card
- Physically handicap medical certificate is required.
- (10)5C/ST/OBC certificate if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmedabad|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmedabad Gujarat
Address: Limda, Tal. Waghodia Kabir Enclave, Ghuma-Bhopal Road Ahmedabad- 380058 Gujarat
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College is 100.
Ans. Yes, Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College does have hostel facilities provided but only for female students.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College.
Ans. Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College is located at Limda, Tal. Waghodia Kabir Enclave, Ghuma-Bhopal Road Ahmedabad- 380058 Gujarat.
Ans. Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College is a Private College.