Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling 2023: All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET, is conducted for admissions to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. On behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH, the National Testing Agency (NTA), the Government of India, conducts the AIAPGET exam. It is conducted annually in a computer-based mode.
Candidates who qualify for the Examination scoring the minimum cut-off percentile can opt for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in the above-mentioned disciplines. Admission for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy is given on the basis of merit. Those who qualify for AIAPGET 2023 have to go for a counselling round conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling 2023 is the state’s centralized online counselling process. Consequently, an applicant sitting for counselling can apply for MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy in the various Government/Private Medical College of the state. The Gujarat counselling procedure 2023 will be based on one’s AIAPGET Scorecard. Furthermore, the counselling is managed by the Gujarat Ayush Department. Throughout the article, you will learn about the New Delhi AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Counselling in Gujarat.
1. Brief Description
2. Gujarat AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
3. Counselling Procedure
4. Documents Required
5. Merit List
6. Seat Matrix of Gujarat AIAPGET
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Let us look at the summary of Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or no attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|Get Ayush PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Gujarat AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate who is seeking Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling must look at the eligibility criteria. Here we provide complete details on that.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possessed permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2023 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2023 from candidates completing an internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months of Compulsory Rotating Internship, i.e. starting date, and completion date, shall be treated as final, and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of the internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2023 shall be 31st October 2023.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through the All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling 2023 is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPPGMEC) to MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) courses in Gujarat Ayush colleges.
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Online Portal (http://www.medadmgujarat.org/).
- You need to fill in all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on the Gujarat Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected the allotment round will be given to option one, up-gradation and second satisfaction. Seats if those candidates have not selected any option, their seats will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
Suppose the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling. In that case, those candidates could opt for the second round of counselling, having the option of upgradation according to their eligibility. All those candidates who have already been admitted into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, the seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second rounds of counselling were given an upgradation option and fell under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice, filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of the allotment, the listed candidate will have to be admitted into the particular university.
AACCC Counselling Flow Chart 2023-
Here we mention the list of documents required for Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling 2023. Every candidate must ensure the availability of these documents.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2023
- AIAPGET 2023 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in-service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
Here we provide you with the merit list of Gujarat AIAPGET 2023 category-wise.
|Ayurveda Merit List|
|Provisional General Merit List for MD-MS (Ayurveda)||Click Here|
|Provisional SC Merit List for MD-MS (Ayurveda)||Click Here|
|Provisional ST Merit List for MD-MS (Ayurveda)||Click Here|
|Provisional SEBC Merit List for MD-MS (Ayurveda)||Click Here|
|Provisional EWS Merit List for MD-MS (Ayurveda)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathy Merit List|
|Provisional General Merit List for MD (Homeopathy)||Click Here|
|Provisional SC Merit List for MD (Homeopathy)||Click Here|
|Provisional ST Merit List for MD (Homeopathy)||Click Here|
|Provisional SEBC Merit List for MD (Homeopathy)||Click Here|
|Provisional EWS Merit List for MD (Homeopathy)||Click Here|
Seat Matrix of Gujarat AIAPGET
Here we mentioned the seats of Gujarat Colleges for Ayush PG Admissions.
|Colleges||Total Intake||AIQ Seats||GQ Seats||MQ Seats|
|GOVT. AKHANDANAND AYURVED COLLEGE, AHMEDABAD||26||04||22||–|
|GOVT. AYURVED COLLEGE, VADODARA||13||02||11||–|
|J. S. AYURVED MAHAVIDYALAYA, NADIAD||25||04||14||06|
|PARUL INSTITUTE OF AYURVED, LIMDA, WAGHODIA, VADODARA||78||12||47||19|
Applicants are applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Gujarat officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Gujarat.
Ayurveda College Participating in Gujarat AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Gujarat officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|GOVERNMENT AYURVEDA COLLEGE, VADODARA||2|
|J.S.Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nadiad||4|
|Parul Institute of Ayurved, Vadodara||20|
|Institute of Post Graduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar||22|
|Government Akhandanand Ayurved College, Ahmedabad||NA|
Homeopathy College Participating in Gujarat AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Homeopathy Colleges in Gujarat officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Anand Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Institute, Anand||3|
|Dr V.H. Dave Homoeopathic Medical College, Anand||1|
|Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College, Ahmedabad||5|
|Jawahar Lal Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Vadodara||6|
|Baroda Homoeopathic Medical College, Vadodara||3|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I have to fill up choices of course and College to participate in the 2nd Round of the online allotment process?
Yes, eligible candidates must have submitted fresh choice(s) for consideration for seat
allotment during the 2nd Round. If the candidate does not submit fresh choice(s) during the choice-filling period, the candidate will not be considered for allotment of a seat during the 2nd Round and will retain the already allotted (joined) seat in the 1st Round, if any.
If I lock my choices, later, I want to modify/edit my choices. Is it possible?
Once candidates lock the choices, it is not possible to unlock the same even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidate is advised to check all choices before locking.
What is the eligibility for AIAPGET?
You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provisions that can apply AIAPGET.