JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as JS Ayurved College Nadiad and was founded in the year 1938. This famous BAMS College in Nadiad is affiliated with the Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about JS Ayurved College Nadiad, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad
JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad works independently toward one goal in unison. That is to develop professionally and progress in the field of Āyurveda education, research and health care system. Since then, the college and hospital have made significant progress in education and patient care.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of JS Ayurved College Nadiad.
|College Name||J.S. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad|
|Popular Name||JS Ayurved College Nadiad|
|Location||College Road, Nadiad, Kheda Haryana|
|Affiliated with||Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS UG, PG & PhD Courses|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Gujarat|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:– Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
Look at what kind of facilities are provided At JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Ayurved programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Ayurved programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||5 years 6 months|
|MD (Ayurveda)||3 years|
|PhD (Ayurveda)||2 Years (Minimum)|
|Certificate Training program in Panchakarma||4 months|
|Certificate Training program for Ksharasutra therapy||4 months|
|Certificate course in Stree Roga and Prasuti Tantra||4 months|
|Certificate course in Ayurvedic Dietetics||6 months|
PG Course Intake Capacity (MD Ayurveda)
|Sr. No.||Specialities||Intake Capacity|
|1||Rachan Sharira – Anatomy||5 seats|
|2||Dravyaguna Vigyana- Materia Medica & Pharmacology||5 seats|
|3||Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana – Ayurveda Pharmaceuticals||5 seats|
|4||Kayachikitsa – Medicine||5 seats|
|5||Panchakarma – Panchakarma||5 seats|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about JS Ayurved College Nadiad BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of JS Ayurved College Nadiad, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at JS Ayurved College Nadiad is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling
|Gujarat Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush BAMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
The fee structure of JS Ayurved College Nadiad for various Ayurved courses is mentioned below.
|BAMS||UG||2,64,000/- per annum|
For PG Fee
|Course Name||Fee (Years)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling
Gujarat NEET counselling applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the AACCC and ACPUGMEC Gujarat. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of ACPUGMEC. Candidates can check the Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Gujarat AYUSH NEET Counselling Process
- All the candidates included in the Merit List of ACPUGMEC can participate in the 5th Round.
- According to the Merit Closure Rule of UG Admission Rules, in the 5th and subsequent Rounds, the candidate will not be offered admission to the seats available according to his/her merit in the allotment process of the previous Round.
- To participate in the fifth and subsequent Rounds, the candidates have to log in on the website www.medadmgujarat.org using their User ID and Password to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the fifth and subsequent rounds.
- Flow chart for Online Consent Choice filling: CHOICE DETAILS → Consent and Fill Choices → I Accept → PROCEED.
- Suppose the candidate, who has confirmed the previous Round admission and has given consent to participate in the fifth and subsequent Round, has been allotted a new seat. In that case, the admission of the previous Round will get automatically cancelled.
- If the candidate takes part in the Fifth Round of ACPUGMEC and his admission does not upgrade his previous Round admission will continue.
- The candidates who want to confirm their allotted seat in the state Quota have to cancel their confirmed 15% SFI AIQ seat within the scheduled time at the 15% SFI AIQ help centre. After that, proceed for confirmation of the allotted State Quota Seat at State Quota.
- Help centre within the Scheduled time.
- The candidates who want to confirm their allotted seat in 15% SFI AIQ last Round will cancel their confirmed State Quota Seat within the scheduled time at the State Quota Help.
- Centre. After that, proceed for confirmation of the allotted 15% SFI AIQ seat at the 15% SFI AIQ help centre within the Scheduled time.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Gujarat NEET, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Gujarat ) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course, Gujarat counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- The admit card for AIAPGET
- AIAPGET scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Ranking and Reputation
Students can also check JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad’s ranking and reputation as one of the best BAMS colleges in Gujrat.
|Name of Institute||JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad|
JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad
Address: College Road, Nalanda Nagar, Yogiraj Society, Nadiad, Kheda-387001, Gujarat
Official website: www.nadiadayurveda.org
Gujarat Ayush NEET Admission Support
|Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad a full government college?
Yes, JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad is a government Ayush college.
How to get admission to JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad?
Admission is based on NEET Score through ACPUGMEC.
Where is JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad located?
College Road, Nalanda Nagar, Yogiraj Society, Nadiad, Kheda-387001, Gujarat
When was JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad, Established?
This college was established in the year 1938.
How to get direct admission to JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad?
There are no management quota seats in JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad, So direct admission is impossible.
How can I get admission to this JS Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nadiad without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this college.