Sheth JP Ayurved College Bhavnagar is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as JP Ayurved College Bhavnagar and was founded in the year 1967. It is affiliated with the Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Sheth JP Ayurved College Bhavnagar was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Bhavnagar. This article will provide you with detailed information about Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar, including Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Sheth JP Ayurved College Bhavnagar
Sheth JP Ayurved College Bhavnagar manages all types of activities like guiding, inspecting, maintaining, developing, financing, administrating, and all technical responsibilities regarding education, health services, herbal gardens, manufacturing of classical Ayurvedic medicine, and registration of practitioners, training of all technical staff and research etc.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Bhavnagar Ayurvedic College.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Seth J. P. Ayurved College-Seth J.P. Ayurved College|
|Popular Name||Sheth JP Ayurved College Bhavnagar, Bhavnagar Ayurvedic College|
|Location||Sardar Bagh, Bhavnagar|
|Affiliated with||Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Gujarat|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
- Approved b: – Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Government
Some of the Best support provided to students at Bhavnagar Ayurvedic College.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
Take a look at what kind of facilities are provided At Sheth J.P. Ayurved College Bhavnagar.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Ayurved programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Ayurved programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||5 years 6 months|
Here this selection, we will let you about Sheth JP Government Ayurveda College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Sheth JP Government Ayurved College Bhavnagar, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Government Ayurvedic College Bhavnagar is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling
|Gujarat Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush BAMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
The fee structure of Sheth JP Ayurved College Bhavnagar for various Ayurved courses is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Per Year)|
Note: Fee Structure Subjected to Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling
The Gujarat NEET counselling application process is expected to start in the 2nd week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the AACCC and ACPUGMEC Gujarat. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of ACPUGMEC. Candidates can check the Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Gujarat AYUSH NEET Counselling Process
- All the candidates, including those on the Merit List of ACPUGMEC, can participate in the 5th Round.
- According to the Merit Closure Rule of UG Admission Rules, in the 5th and subsequent Rounds, the candidate will not be offered admission to the seats available according to his/her merit in the allotment process of the previous Round.
- To participate in the fifth and subsequent Rounds, the candidates have to log in on the website www.medadmgujarat.org using their User ID and Password to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the fifth and subsequent Rounds.
- Flow chart for Online Consent Choice filling: CHOICE DETAILS → Consent and Fill Choices → I Accept → PROCEED.
- Suppose the candidate, who has confirmed the previous Round admission and has given consent to participate in the fifth and subsequent Round, has been allotted a new seat. In that case, the admission of the previous Round will get automatically cancelled.
- If the candidate takes part in the Fifth Round of ACPUGMEC and his admission does not upgrade his previous Round admission will continue.
- The candidates who want to confirm their allotted seat in the state Quota have to cancel their confirmed 15% SFI AIQ seat within the scheduled time at the 15% SFI AIQ help centre. After that, proceed for confirmation of the allotted State Quota Seat at State Quota.
- Help centre within the Scheduled time.
- The candidates who want to confirm their allotted seat in 15% SFI AIQ last Round will cancel their confirmed State Quota Seat within the scheduled time at the State Quota Help
- centre. After that, proceed for confirmation of the allotted 15% SFI AIQ seat at the 15% SFI AIQ help centre within the Scheduled time.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Gujarat NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2022 for state and AIQ quotas.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Gujarat) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course, Gujarat counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
There is some selection that provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Sheth JP Ayurved College Bhavnagar.
|Name of Institute||Sheth JP Ayurved College Bhavnagar|
Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar
Address: Veduva, Panavadi Road, Opposite Sardar Bagh, Bhavnagar Gujarat, 364001
Gujarat Ayush NEET Admission Support
|Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar a full government college?
Yes, Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar is a government Ayush college.
How to get admission to Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar?
Admission is based on NEET Score through ACPUGMEC.
Where is Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar located?
Veduva, Panavadi Road, Opposite Sardar Bagh, Bhavnagar Gujarat, 364001
When was Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar College Established?
This college was established in the year 1963.
How many marks are required to get admission to this college?
Students have to score more than 550+ marks in NEET.
How to get direct admission to Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar?
There are no management quota seats in Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar, So direct admission is impossible.
How can I get admission to this Seth JP Ayurved College Bhavanagar without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this college.
Hello, I would like to have a check up with one of the Ayurved doctor. is it possible, please provide information
Contact the Hospital Authority.
I get 351 score in Neet exam, Can I get govt seat in BHMS ? I am belong to Open category. My general metri no. 6228 and EWS merit no. is 2000.