Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling 2020: The ACPUGMEC, Govt of Gujarat, organize the Gujarat State Ayush Counselling. Admission in Ayush Courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply or participate for Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling 2020.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic/Unani & Siddha Institutions of Gujarat. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Gujarat BAMS 2020 Counselling Procedure, Top Ayush Colleges in Gujarat and NEET 2020 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Want to study MBBS Abroad?
Gujarat Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
Admission seekers can visit the official portal of Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||13 September 2020|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|NEET UG 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Ayush Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Get Counselling Assistant|
Gujarat Ayush NEET-UG Counselling Schedule (Released)
The counselling registration form will be available from January 2021. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|Event||Date and time|
|Online PIN purchase from the website of the Admission committee||27/01/2021 at 10:00 am||28/01/2021
at 4:00 pm
|For Online Registration||27/01/2021
at 10:00 am
at 5:00 pm
|Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center||27/01/2021
at 10:00 am
at 1:00 pm
Gujarat Ayush NEET-UG 2020 Round-5 Counselling Schedule (Released)
1) Admission to 1st-year undergraduate courses in State Quota of Ayurvedic and Homoeopathy (BAMS & BHMS) Govt, Grant-in-Aid and Self-Financed Colleges of Gujarat state for the academic year 2020-21
2) Admission to All India Quota (15%) Seats of 1st-year undergraduate courses in Ayurvedic and Homoeopathy (BAMS & BHMS) Self-Financed Colleges of Gujarat state for the academic year 2020-21.
The schedule for pin distribution and online registration for candidates, who are qualified as per revised result/cut-off of NEET-UG-2020, dated 15/01/2021, is as follows:
|Details||Date and time|
|Choice Filling||06/02/2021At 10:00 AM||08/02/2021At 12:00 midnight|
|Display of Choices filled by candidates||09/02/2021At 10:00 AM|
|Display of Seat Allotment||10/02/2021 at 10.00 AM|
|Payment of Fees via Online Banking and at designated branches of HDFC Bank||10/02/2021 at 10.00 AM||12/02/2021At 3.30 PM|
|Reporting &Original Document Submission at Help Center||10/02/2021 at 10.00 AM||13/02/2021At 1:00 PM|
Gujarat Ayush (BAMS & BHMS) Round-6 Offline Counselling (Out)
To participate in the Gujarat Ayush (BAMS & BHMS) Round-6 counselling
mop-up round, the candidates have to log-in to the official website (http://medadmgujarat.org/) using their User-ID and Password to give online consent. The process has already been started. If you want to fill your form, do it before 21 February, at 11.00 pm.
Schedule for Mop-Up (Offline) Round of Counselling (Released)
Schedule for Mop-Up (Offline) Round of Counselling [For BAMS & BHMS Courses only]
|Date||Category||Merit No.||Reporting Time|
|23/02/2021||ST||ST category Merit No.: 01 To ALL||08:30 am|
|23/02/2021||GENERAL||General Merit No.: 01 to 6000 |
[Including, SC category Merit No.: 1 To 254 SEBC Category Merit No.: 1 to 1876 EWS Category Merit No.: 1 to 1989]
|23/02/2021||GENERAL||General Merit No.: 6001 to 7500 |
[Including, SC category Merit No.: 255 To 357 SEBC Category Merit No.: 1877 to 2418 EWS Category Merit No.: 1990 to 2453]
|23/02/2021||GENERAL||General Merit No.: 7501 to 8400 |
[Including, SC category Merit No.: 358 To 425 SEBC Category Merit No.: 2419 to 2766 EWS Category Merit No.: 2454 to 2719]
|24/02/2021||GENERAL||General Merit No.: 8401 to 9300 |
[Including, SC category Merit No.: 426 To 504 SEBC Category Merit No.: 2767 to 3106 EWS Category Merit No.: 2720 to 2979]
|24/02/2021||GENERAL||General Merit No.: 9301 to 10000 |
[Including, SC category Merit No.: 505 To 580 SEBC Category Merit No.: 3107 to 3386 EWS Category Merit No.: 2980 to 3168]
|24/02/2021||GENERAL||General Merit No.: 10001 to 11000 |
[Including, SC category Merit No.: 581 To 684 SEBC Category Merit No.: 3387 to 3774 EWS Category Merit No.: 3169 to 3418]
|24/02/2021||GENERAL||General Merit No.: 11001 to 12100 |
[Including, SC category Merit No.: 685 To 816 SEBC Category Merit No.: 3775 to 4189 EWS Category Merit No.: 3419 to 3691]
Admission in Medical Colleges
In view of ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and in compliance with the advisory issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and instructions from Government of Gujarat, ACPUGMEC is going to organize Mop-Up Round for Admission in BAMS & BHMS Courses through Video Conferencing for this academic year (2020-21) only at following Medical Colleges.
|Sr. No.||Name of Institute||Address|
|1||B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad||Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad- 380016, Gujarat|
|2||Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad||Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad-380 006, Gujarat|
|3||GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad||Opp. DRM Office, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad 380025|
|4||GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar||Civil Hospital Campus, Sector – 12, Gandhinagar – 382016|
|5||Government Medical College, Vadodara||SSG Hospital Compound, Anandpura, Vadodara|
|6||Government Medical College, Surat||Majuragate, Surat – 395 001|
|7||Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat||Opp. Bombay Market, Umarwada, Surat- 395010|
|8||Government Medical College, Bhavnagar||Near S.T Bus Stand, Jail Road, Bhavnagar- 364001(Gujarat-India)|
|9||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot||Civil Hospital Campus, Jamnagar Road, Rajkot 360001|
|10||Shri M. P. Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar||Pandit Nehru Marg, Jamnagar – 361008|
|11||GMERS Medical College, Junagadh||Near Majewadi Gaite, Peddock Road, Junagadh|
Here in this section, we provide some important points that you must have to keep in mind.
- Candidate has to do single online Registration for both types of quota.
- PIN for online Registration can be purchased only through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website: www.medadmgujarat.org
- After online registration, the candidate has to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center.
- Candidates can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip. Documents verification at the Help centre will remain closed on public holidays and Sundays.
- Detail information about the admission process is available on website www.medadmgujarat.org. Please visit this website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
- The candidates, who have registered previously, do not need to register themselves again, their previous Registration will be taken into consideration.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Gujarat must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website(http://www.medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx).
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Process for Participation for 5th Round Counselling
- All the candidates, included in the Merit-List of ACPUGMEC, can participate in 5th Round.
- According to Merit Closure Rule of UG Admission Rules, in 5th and subsequent Round, the candidate will not be offered admission on the seats available according to his/her merit in allotment process of previous Round.
- To participate in the fifth and subsequent Round, the candidates have to log in on the website www.medadmgujarat.org using their User-ID and Password to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the fifth and subsequent Round.
- Flow chart for Online Consent Choice filling: CHOICE DETAILS → Consent and Fill Choices → I Accept → PROCEED.
- Suppose the candidate, who has confirmed the previous Round admission and has given consent to participate in fifth and subsequent Round, has been allotted a new seat. In that case, the admission of the previous Round will get automatically cancelled.
- If the candidate takes part in the Fifth Round of ACPUGMEC and his admission does not upgrade, his previous Round admission will continue.
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in state Quota have to cancel his confirmed 15% SFI AIQ seat within the scheduled time at 15% SFI AIQ help centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted State Quota Seat at State Quota
- help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in 15% SFI AIQ last Round will cancel his confirmed State Quota Seat within the scheduled time at State Quota Help
- centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted 15% SFI AIQ seat at 15% SFI AIQ help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the official website(http://www.medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx).
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling all the required details candidates need to proceed with payment of Counselling Fee. Counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020
- Original Score Card of NEET(UG)-2020
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the admissions requirements in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport-sized photographs were posted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2020.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2020.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
Gujarat Ayush NEET-UG Round-5 Merit List (Released)
|Round-5 Alloted List Meritwise||Click Here|
|Round-5 Allotted List Institutes||Click Here|
|Round-5 Last Rank||Click Here|
Gujarat Ayush NEET-UG 2020 Counselling Merit List (Released)
Here in this section, we have mentioned the Gujarat Ayush NEET-UG 2020 Counselling Merit List, let’s have a look.
|Category||Merit List (Links Here)|
Mop-Up Round Counselling List (Released)
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Gujarat.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Candidate applying for various BHMS/BNYS and BAMS colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all Ayush NEET Counselling participating Ayush Colleges in Gujarat officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. Here is a list of Top Ayush Colleges in Gujarat.
BAMS Colleges in Gujarat
Here is the updated list of all BAMS Colleges in Gujarat officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Gujarat BAMS 2020 Counselling. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
BHMS Colleges in Gujarat
Here is the updated list of all BHMS Colleges in Gujarat officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Gujarat BHMS 2020 Counselling.
Information Prospectus (Released)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 cut off which is released by NTA on 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Eligibility based on Registration Process & NEET Percentile
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
NEET Previous Year Cut off
The NEET 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
Gujarat AIQ 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Gujarat State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Gujarat Deemed University 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Ayush NEET Counselling: Do’s and Don’ts
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you choose some of the Best BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Gujarat. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Andhra Pradesh NEET 2020.
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
NEET 2020 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2020 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2020 Help Desk|