Govindbhai Jorabhai Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Vidyanagar is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Vidyanagar. The college is popularly known as GJP Ayurvedic College Vidyanagar and was founded in 2006-07. The college is famously called Private Ayurvedic College Vidyanagar by the students. This famous BAMS College in Vidyanagar is affiliated with the Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Govindbhai Jorabhai Patel Ayurved Medical College Vidyanagar (GJP Ayurvedic College Vidyanagar) Fees Structure, and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
पाए इस Ayush College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
Govindbhai Jorabhai Patel Institute of Ayurvedic
This famous BAMS College in Vidyanagar is affiliated with the Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of GJP Ayurvedic College Vidyanagar.
|College Name||Govindbhai Jorabhai Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Vidyanagar|
|Popular Name||GJP Ayurvedic College Vidyanagar, G.J Patel Ayurveda Vidyanagar|
|Location||Vijayanagar INA, Gujarat|
|Affiliated with||Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Gujarat|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:– Private
|No Donation, No Entrance and Studying MBBS abroad Under 10 Lakh|
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Teaching Manpower
The College offers quality Ayurved programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Ayurved programs (BAMS).
|Graduation||AIQ Seats||Govt. Seats||Total||Duration|
|BAMS||15||85||100||5 years 6 months|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
|Do you speak English? It is all it takes to study MBBS abroad|
Admission to various Programmes at GJP Ayurvedic College Vidyanagaris made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2020 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
The fee structure of GJP Ayurvedic College Vidyanagar for various Ayurved courses is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Graduation||Govt. Quota Fees(in Lakhs)(2020-21)||Management Quota Fees (in Lakhs)(2020-21)|
The scholarships recognise the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Gujarat Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
One can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India apart from these scholarship schemes. So you may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
|Getting A Medical Degree From Abroad Might Be Easier Than You Think|
NEET UG 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling 2021
Gujarat NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the AACCC and ACPUGMEC Gujarat. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of ACPUGMEC.
Gujarat AYUSH NEET Counselling Process
- All the candidates, included in the Merit-List of ACPUGMEC, can participate in 5th Round.
- According to Merit Closure Rule of UG Admission Rules, in 5th and subsequent Round, the candidate will not be offered admission on the seats available according to his/her merit in allotment process of previous Round.
- To participate in the fifth and subsequent Round, the candidates have to log in on the website www.medadmgujarat.org using their User-ID and Password to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the fifth and subsequent Round.
- Flow chart for Online Consent Choice filling: CHOICE DETAILS → Consent and Fill Choices → I Accept → PROCEED.
- Suppose the candidate, who has confirmed the previous Round admission and has given consent to participate in fifth and subsequent Round, has been allotted a new seat. In that case, the admission of the previous Round will get automatically cancelled.
- If the candidate takes part in the Fifth Round of ACPUGMEC and his admission does not upgrade, his previous Round admission will continue.
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in state Quota have to cancel his confirmed 15% SFI AIQ seat within the scheduled time at 15% SFI AIQ help centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted State Quota Seat at State Quota
- help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in 15% SFI AIQ last Round will cancel his confirmed State Quota Seat within the scheduled time at State Quota Help
- centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted 15% SFI AIQ seat at 15% SFI AIQ help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Gujarat NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course, Gujarat counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course|
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Rajasthan AYUSH NEET Counselling||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh AYUSH NEET Counselling||Click here|
|Maharashtra AYUSH NEET Counselling||Click here|
Other Nearest states Counselling Procedure
|Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- The admit card for AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET 2021 application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Govindbhai Jorabhai Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Vidyanagar|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Govindbhai Jorabhai Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Vidyanagar
Address: ADIT Campus Behind, GIDC, Vitthal Udyognagar INA, Gujarat 388121
Phone NO.: 02692 235 051
Official website: www.ayugjac.edu.in
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, Govindbhai Jorabhai Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Vidyanagar is a Private Ayush college.
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through ACPUGMEC.
A. ADIT Campus Behind, GIDC, Vitthal Udyognagar INA, Gujarat 388121
A. This college was established in the year 2006.
A. There are no management quota seats in Govindbhai Jorabhai Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Vidyanagar, So direct admission is impossible.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.