Swasthya Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Rajasthan. The college is popularly known as SKHMC Jaipur and it was founded in the year 2002.
This famous SKHMC Jaipur is affiliated to Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCIH)
Swasthya Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre Jaipur
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of SKHMC Jaipur.
|College Name||Swasthya Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre Jaipur|
|Popular Name||SKHMC Jaipur, Swasthya Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College Jaipur|
|Affiliated with||Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Course||BHMS (UG), MD (PG)|
|Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Rajasthan|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Swasthya Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre (SKHMC Jaipur) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|UG||BHMS||100||4.6+ (1 Year Internship)|
|PG||MD Hom Materia Medica||4||3 years|
|PG||MD Hom Paediatrics||3||3 years|
|PG||MD Hom Repertory||4||3 years|
Faculty and Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
Note:- Monthly hostel fees- 8000/-
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Rajasthan Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Raj Ayush UG/PG Counselling Boardto get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Rajasthan NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Rajasthan must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||SKHMC Jaipur|
- It is one of the premier Homoeopathic Medical Institute in Jaipur.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BHMS College in Rajasthan.
Swasthya Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre
Address: Swasthya Kalyan Bhawan, Narain Singh Road, Near Trimurti Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302004
Official website: www.swasthyakalyan.org
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: The Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: The number of fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period :
Question: Time period of reimbursement (in days) :
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
- READ ALSO:-
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply