Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2021: All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET, is conducted for admissions to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. The National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India conducts the AIAPGET exam. It is conducted annually in a computer-based mode. Candidates who qualify for the examination scoring the minimum cut off percentile can opt for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in the above-mentioned disciplines. Admission for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy is given on the basis of merit. Those who qualify for AIAPGET 2021 are asked for a counselling round which is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2021 is the state centralized online counselling process. Consequently, an applicant sitting for counselling can apply to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy in the states various Government/Private Medical College. The Rajasthan counselling procedure 2021 will be based on one’s AIAPGET Scorecard. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Counselling in Rajasthan.
1. Brief Description
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Application Fees
5. Counselling Procedure
6. Documents Required
7. Seat Allocation
8. Participating Colleges
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Let us look at a short and quick summary of Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Rajasthan Ayush PG Counselling Authority||DR. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|Get Ayush PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Here in this section, we are providing information about Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2021 Important Dates. Let’s have a look.
Every candidate who is seeking Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling must look at the eligibility criteria. Here we provide complete details on that.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2021 shall be 31st October 2021.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Here we mentioned the online application fees of Rajasthan AIAPGET 2021 counselling for Ayurveda and Homeopathy PG Courses.
|General/GEN-EWS/Unreserved & OBC/MBC-NCL||Rs 2000/-|
|SC, ST, & STA||Rs.1500/-|
Rajasthan Ayush PG Counselling Procedure
Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2021 is conducted by Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Karwar, to MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) courses in Rajasthan Ayush colleges.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Online Portal (https://www.rajugpgayushcounselling.in).
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on Rajasthan Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected after the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already taken admission into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. Those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second round of counselling will be given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of allotment, the list candidate will have to take admission into the particular university.
Here is the list of documents required for Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms. (If Applicable) (Annexure-01)
- Rajasthan domicile Certificate (if Applicable).
- Declaration on non-judicial stamp of Rs 50.
Rajasthan AIAPGET Seat Matrix
Here is the list of colleges and their seat matrix for Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2021 of Ayurveda and Homeopathy colleges.
|Ayurveda Colleges||Total Seats||AIQ Seats||Fee Structure|
|University College of Ayurveda, DSRRAU, Jodhpur||83||12||200000/-|
|Madan Mohan Malviya Govt Ayurveda College, Udaipur||50||8||4457/-|
for 1st year
|Sriganganagar College of Ayurveda, Sriganganagar||18||3||250000/-|
|Homeopathy Colleges||Total Seats||AIQ Seats||Fee Structure|
|Swasthya Kalyan Homeopathy Medical College, Jaipur||25||3||175000/-|
|Mangilal Nirvan Homeopathy Medical College, Bikaner||15||2||175000/-|
for 1st year
|MP Khunteta Homeopathy Medical College, Jaipur||34||5||175000/-|
|Sriganganagar College of Homeopathy, Sriganganagar||30||4||175000/-|
Let’s look at the seat allocation of Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Round-1 State Quota||Click Here|
|Round-4 PG Ayuevda Provisional Allocation||Click Here|
|Round-4 PG Homeopathy Provisional Allocation||Click Here|
|Final Allocation of seats of MD/MS after Mop-up Round||Click Here|
|Mop-up Round Final Allocation of Course/Institute for BAMS/BHMS||Click Here|
Applicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Rajasthan officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Rajasthan.
Ayurveda College Participating in Rajasthan AIAPGET
|Name of Colleges||Links Here|
|Govt. MMM Ayurved College, Udaipur||Click Here|
|University College of Ayurved, Jodhpur||Click Here|
|Sriganganagar College of Ayurved Tantia University, Sriganganagar||Click Here|
Homeopathy College Participating in Rajasthan AIAPGET
|Name of Colleges||Links Here|
|MP Khunteta Homoeopathy Medical College, Jaipur (Private University)||Click Here|
|Swasthya Kalyan Homoeopathy Medical College, Jaipur||Click Here|
|Sriganganagar College of Homeopathy Tantia University, |
Sriganganagar (Private University)
|Mangilal Nirvan Homoeopathy Medical College, Bikaner||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.
A. Candidates who are pursuing BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of
the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the
NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed/are completing one year of the internship by 31st October-2021 as per the NCISM/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021.
A. No age limit for AIAPGET-2021.
A. No. The twelve months Compulsory Rotating Internship can be from various hospitals, but the total time period of the internship has to be of one-year duration.
A. The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2021 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2021-22 for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma AYUSH courses.