Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2023: All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET, is conducted for admissions to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. Admission for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy is given on the basis of merit. Those who qualify for AIAPGET 2023 are asked for a counselling round which is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2023 is the state’s centralized online counselling process. Consequently, an applicant sitting for counselling can apply for MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy in the state’s various Government/Private Medical colleges. The Rajasthan counselling procedure 2023 will be based on one’s AIAPGET Scorecard. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Counselling in Rajasthan.
1. Brief Description
2. Eligibility Criteria
3. Application Fees
4. Rajasthan Ayush PG Counselling Procedure
5. Documents Required
6. Rajasthan AIAPGET Seat Matrix
7. Seat Allocation
8. Participating Colleges
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Let us look at a short and quick summary of Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Rajasthan Ayush PG Counselling Authority||DR. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
Every candidate who is seeking Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling must look at the eligibility criteria. Here we provide complete details on that.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possessed permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2023 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2023 from candidates completing an internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months of Compulsory Rotating Internship, i.e. starting date, and completion date, shall be treated as final, and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of the internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2023 shall be 31st October 2023.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through the All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Here we mentioned the online application fees of Rajasthan AIAPGET 2021 counselling for Ayurveda and Homeopathy PG Courses.
|General/GEN-EWS/Unreserved & OBC/MBC-NCL||Rs 2000/-|
|SC, ST, & STA||Rs.1500/-|
Rajasthan Ayush PG Counselling Procedure
Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2023 is conducted by Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, Rajasthan Ayurved University, Karwar, to MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) courses in Rajasthan Ayush colleges.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Online Portal (https://www.rajugpgayushcounselling.in).
- You need to fill in all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on the Rajasthan Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected, the allotment round will be given to option one, up-gradation and second satisfaction. Seats of those candidates who have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already been admitted into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, the seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second rounds of counselling were given an upgradation option and fell under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice, filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of the allotment, the listed candidate will have to be admitted into the particular university.
Here is the list of documents required for Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2023
- AIAPGET 2023 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in-service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms. (If Applicable) (Annexure-01)
- Rajasthan domicile Certificate (if Applicable).
- Declaration on the non-judicial stamp of Rs 50.
Rajasthan AIAPGET Seat Matrix
Here is the list of colleges and their seat matrix for Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling of Ayurveda and Homeopathy colleges.
|Ayurveda Colleges||Total Seats||AIQ Seats||Fee Structure|
|University College of Ayurveda, DSRRAU, Jodhpur||83||12||200000/-|
|Madan Mohan Malviya Govt Ayurveda College, Udaipur||50||8||4457/-|
for 1st year
|Sriganganagar College of Ayurveda, Sriganganagar||18||3||250000/-|
|Homoeopathy Colleges||Total Seats||AIQ Seats||Fee Structure|
|Swasthya Kalyan Homeopathy Medical College, Jaipur||25||3||175000/-|
|Mangilal Nirvan Homeopathy Medical College, Bikaner||15||2||175000/-|
for 1st year
|MP Khunteta Homeopathy Medical College, Jaipur||34||5||175000/-|
|Sriganganagar College of Homeopathy, Sriganganagar||30||4||175000/-|
Let’s look at the seat allocation of Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Round-1 State Quota||Click Here|
|Round-4 PG Ayuevda Provisional Allocation||Click Here|
|Round-4 PG Homeopathy Provisional Allocation||Click Here|
|Final Allocation of seats of MD/MS after Mop-up Round||Click Here|
|Mop-up Round Final Allocation of Course/Institute for BAMS/BHMS||Click Here|
Applicants are applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Rajasthan officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Rajasthan.
Ayurveda College Participating in Rajasthan AIAPGET
|Name of Colleges||Links Here|
|Govt. MMM Ayurved College, Udaipur||Click Here|
|University College of Ayurved, Jodhpur||Click Here|
|Sriganganagar College of Ayurved Tantia University, Sriganganagar||Click Here|
Homeopathy College Participating in Rajasthan AIAPGET
|Name of Colleges||Links Here|
|MP Khunteta Homoeopathy Medical College, Jaipur (Private University)||Click Here|
|Swasthya Kalyan Homoeopathy Medical College, Jaipur||Click Here|
|Sriganganagar College of Homeopathy Tantia University, |
Sriganganagar (Private University)
|Mangilal Nirvana Homoeopathy Medical College, Bikaner||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I lock my choices, later, I want to modify/edit my choices. Is it possible?
Once candidates lock the choices, it is not possible to unlock the same even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidate is advised to check all choices before locking
I have registered in the 1st Round. Should I register again for the 2nd Round & 3rd Round/MopUp Round?
No, only those candidates who have not registered in the 1st Round need to register
afresh for the 2nd Round/3rd Round.
Do I have to fill up choices of course and College to participate in the 2nd Round of the online allotment process?
Yes, eligible candidates must have submitted fresh choice(s) for consideration for seatallotment during the 2nd Round. If the candidate does not submit fresh choice(s) during the choice-filling period, the candidate will not be considered for allotment of a seat during the 2nd Round and will retain the already allotted (joined) seat in the 1st Round, if any.