medadmgujarat.org: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) will conduct Gujarat MBBS 2021 counselling. Gujarat NEET 2021 counselling 2021, admission to 5,508 MBBS, 1,255 BDS, 2,262 BAMS, and 3,455 BHMS seats under 85% state quota and 100% private colleges will be granted. Gujarat MBBS 2021 counselling will be held in three rounds. Based on the choices filled, rank in the NEET exam, and seat matrix, the authority will prepare Gujarat MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS seat allotment list.
Throughout this article, we will provide detailed information about medadmgujarat.org Updates like the number of participating colleges, medadmgujarat.org Official Website, medadmgujarat.org 2021 Counselling, medadmgujarat.org NEET Result 2021, medadmgujarat.org Latest Notifications, Structure, Admission MBBS, BAMS, B.V.Sc. & A.H. and BDS & More!
Latest Update for UG: Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC) released the Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Final Institutewise Admitted, Merit wise and Last Rank list for admission in Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy Courses at medadmgujarat.org; See the complete list here.
Latest Update for NEET PG: Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Courses released Gujarat NEET-PG 4th Stray Vacancy Round Final Rank Wise Result, Final Institute Wise Result, Final Last Rank & Vacancy after completion of the whole admission process at medadmgujarat.org
Before discussing the complete details about the medadmgujarat.org Gujarat summary, let’s look.
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||17 November 2021|
|Gujarat NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Government MBBS Seats in Gujarat||3650|
|Private MBBS Seats in Gujarat||1850|
|Government BDS Seats in Gujarat||500|
|Private BDS Seats in Gujarat||840|
|Paid Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
medadmgujarat.org Latest Notifications for UG Counselling
medadmgujarat.org Notifications for UG Counselling
medadmgujarat.org Latest Updates 2021 for PG Counselling
medadmgujarat.org Revised Dates 2021
medadmgujarat.org Gujarat NEET Counselling Revised Schedule for online application (Registration) and Document verification for the admission to above Courses in Government, Grant in aid and Self-financed Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic and Homeopathy Colleges (*including 15% All India quota seats of BAMS & BHMS courses in Self-financed colleges). Here in this section, we provide detailed information about Gujarat MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS Counselling important Dates; candidates are advised to follow these steps for admission to your dream medical BAMS, BHMS & dental in Gujarat.
|Event||Date and time (From)||Date and time (From)|
|Online PIN purchase from the website of the admission committee||10/12/2021|
|For Online Registration||10/12/2021|
|Documents Verification and Submission photocopies of Documents at Help Center||11/12/2021|
This section provides Gujarat NEET counselling 2021 PIN for online registration, which can be purchased online at the official website. Let’s have a look.
|Non-Refundable Form Fee||Rs. 200/-|
medadmgujarat.org Latest Updates regarding PG Counselling
medadmgujarat.org Important Intructtion
In this section, candidates must have read the medadmgujarat.org Gujarat NEET counselling. Meaningful interaction for local quota candidates, NRI candidates, and the 15% AIQ admission criterion & necessary instruction by the authority, document verification help centre rules.
- After online registration, the candidate has to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates, themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification at the time of printing the Registration Slip.
- The help centre will remain closed on public holidays and Sundays.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat. Candidate in addition to online registration must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate, has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs.10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- *For 15% All India quota seats of BAMS & BHMS courses in Self-financed colleges: For 15% All India quota seats of BAMS & BHMS courses in Self-financed colleges, students who have passed 12th Standard (Science Stream with B / AB Group) from anywhere in India from any examination board in India and after qualifying as per All India Rank in NEET-UG 2021 and eligible as per
- Admission Rules of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of India and respective council can apply for the same.
Important Instructions For NRI Students
In this section, candidates get the critical instruction for NRI Category students who want admission to Gujarat Medical, Dental colleges, like online application fee, document verification advised demand draft amount etc.
- Students should carefully read the rules for admission before submitting the application form. In the event of anything stated therein being found factually incorrect, the admission will be liable to be cancelled and concerned candidate will be liable to face legal action.
- Candidate himself/herself can do online registration.
- PIN can be obtained by the candidate from any of the designated branches of Designated Bank by paying Rs. 200/- (non-refundable). The details of the branches of Designated Bank are given on website: www.medadmgujarat.org. PIN can be purchased online from the website.
- Candidate can register himself/herself by visiting website of admission committee.
- The candidate applying for NRI Quota, document verification and submission will be done only at Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
- After online application, they have to submit Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of “ACPUGMEC”, payable at Gandhinagar as a process fee at the Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Students joining admitted College will be awarded degree from concerned University to which the college is affiliated.
- No application for admission will be considered unless it is accompanied by notarized copies of the certificates and all necessary documents.
- Any change in any of the documents or in the examination marks after submission of the application should be promptly reported to the Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar with attested copy of the same. The candidate will be responsible for consequences if he/she fails to do so.
- Admission to NRI quota seats at Medical / Dental Colleges will be finalized on the basis of merit list as prescribed under the rules.
Merit List Criteria for NRI students
ACPUGMEC shall give admission on the non-resident Indian seats based on inter-se merit based on: All India Overall Rank at the NEET-UG-2021 from among the candidates who have applied for admission against the Non-Resident Indian seats.
Required Document for NRI Candidates
In this section, candidates must have read the medadmgujarat.org Gujarat NEET counselling Required Document list for NRI Candidates. The application will be considered only if accompanied by copies of the following certificates, duly notarized.
- Print-out of Online Application
- School Leaving Certificate or other document showing place of birth
- H.S.C.E. / Equivalent Examination mark sheet.
- NEET-UG-2021 Examination Mark Sheet.
- Transcript – for abroad student.
- Equivalence Certificate – for abroad student.
- Passport (Notarized color photocopies of all pages including blank Pages) of NRI/NRI Parents
- Visa / Resident permit / OCI / PIO card as applicable (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
- Address proof (Indian) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
- Address proof (Foreign) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
- Undertaking in regard for the fees from NRI Student/Parent (on 300 Rs. Stamp paper)
- Document/s for Proof of Origin (Citizenship Card/P.R. Card etc.) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
NOTE: To know more information about NRI candidates admission criteria like formate of undertaking, checklist, etc. details click here
medadmgujarat.org Gujarat NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2021
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Gujarat MBBS, BAMS, BHMS & BDS Counselling Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised mus read the complete eligibility criteria before applying the Gujarat NEET Counselling, you can check the information like Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, domicile & also you can check the NRI students eligibility criteria for Gujarat MBBS, BAMS, BHMS & BDS Counselling.
|Qualifying Entrance exam||The application seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.|
For NRI: The candidate should have appeared in the NEET-UG-2021 examination and have been declared “Qualified”.
|Educational Qualification||The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.|
For NRI: The candidate must have obtained minimum qualifying marks in 12th Standard as per the regulatory Council.
|Domicile||Aspirants must have the domicile of Gujarat.|
For NRI: (i) A candidate shall be a Non-Resident Indian, or (ii) Their parents or in the absence of their parents, their legal guardian shall be Non-Resident India.
|Age Criteria||The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2021.|
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
For NRI: A candidate shall have completed 17 years of age on or before the 31st December of the Academic Year for the admissions.
List of Document Verfication Help Centers
This section provides detailed information about Gujarat MBBS, BAMS, BHMS & BDS Counselling list of document verification help centres; candidates are advised to read the complete list before applying to Gujarat visiting the centre.
|S.No||Name of Institute||Address|
|1||B. J Medical College, Ahmedabad||Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad-380016|
|2||Government Medical College, Vadodara||SSG Hospital Compound, Anandpura, Vadodara|
|3||Government Medical College, Bhavnagar||Near S.T Bus Stand, Jail Road, Bhavnagar-364001|
|4||Government Medical College, Surat||Majuragate, Surat – 395 001|
|5||Shri M. P. Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar||Pandit Nehru Marg, Jamnagar – 361008|
|6||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot||Civil Hospital Campus, Jamnagar Road, Rajkot 360001|
|7||GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar||Civil Hospital Campus, Sector-12, Gandhinagar-382016|
|8||GMERS Medical College, Dharpur, Patan||Patan-Unjha Highway, Dharpur, Patan – 384265|
|9||GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad||Near New Gujarat High Court, S.G. Highway Road, Sola, Ahmedabad-380060|
|10||GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara||Old TB Hospital Campus, Vadodara – 390021|
|11||GMERS Medical College, Valsad||Civil Hospital Campus, Halar Road, Nankwada, Valsad- 396001|
|12||GMERS Medical College, Himmatnagar||Near Government Polytechnic, Hadiyol – Gadhoda Road, Himmatnagar – 383001|
|13||GMERS Medical College, Junagadh||Near Majewadi Gaite, Peddock Road, Junagadh|
|14||Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad||Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad-380 006|
|15||AMC MET Medical College, Ahmedabad||Sheth L.G. Hospital Campus, Maninagar, Ahmedabad-380008|
|16||Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat||Opp. Bombay Market, Umarwada, Surat-395010|
|17||Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad||Gokalnagar, Karamsad 388325|
|18||C. U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar||Dudhrej Road, Surendranagar-363001|
|19||Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj||G. K. General Hospital Campus, Bhuj – 370001, Kachchh|
|20||GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad||Opp. DRM Office, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad 380025|
|21||Parul Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Post. Limda, Dist. Vadodara||P.O. Limda, Ta. Waghodia, Dist. Vadodara. Pin-391760|
|22||Banas Medical College & Research Institute, Palanpur||At & Post: Moriya, Ta: Palanpur, Dist.: Banaskantha, Gujarat – 385001|
|23||Shantabaa Medical College, Amreli||Civil Hospital Campus, Lathi Road, Amreli-365601|
|24||Zydus Medical College and Hospital, Dahod||At & Po. Nimnaliya, Muvaliya, Dahod, Ta- Dist Dahod, Pin 38915.|
|25||Nootan Medical College & Research Centre, Visnagar||Sankalchand Patel Vidhyadham, Ambaji – Gandhinagar Link Road, Visnagar – 384315|
|26||Dr Kiran C. Patel Medical College & Research Institute, Bharuch||New Civil Hospital Campus, Bharuch – 392001|
|27||Government Dental College and Hospital, Ahmedabad||Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad-380016|
|28||Govt. Ayurved College, Junagadh||Pancheshwar Road, Junagadh|
|29||Sheth J.P. Government Ayurved College, Bhavnagar||Opp. Pill Garden, Panwadi Chowk, Bhavnagar-364001|
|30||Rajkot Homeopathic Medical College, Gondal Road, Rajkot||B/h Jaynath Complex, Near Makkm Chowk, Gondal Road, Rajkot -360002|
|31||Parul University Extension office||1st Floor, Roshani Technology Park, Opp. Karelibaug water tank, Karelibaug, Vadodara-390018|
|32||Shree Shamalaji Homoeopathic Medical college, Godhara||Hospital & R. I. Kanlav Road, Vavdi Buzurg, Godhra-1, Panchmahal|
medadmgujarat.org Online Admission Process
This section provides detailed information about the Gujarat MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS Counselling procedure of the online admission form; candidates are advised to read the complete process before applying the Gujarat NEET Counselling. You can check the step by step guidance of form filling. Let’s have a look.
Step-1: For the online registration process candidate has to click the “Apply for Admission in Medical, Dental, Homeopathy and Ayurvedic” button at medadmgujarat.org.
Step 2: Click on “Candidate Registration/Login”. A new window will appear on the computer screen. “Candidate Registration/Login”
Step 3: To register as a new candidate, click the “Click here for New Registration” button. By doing so, New the registration window will be displayed on the computer screen. Click here For New Registration.”
Step 4: Enter the required information and submit it.
Step 5: Complete the registration from all the required detail step by step.
Step 6: After registration, candidates must upload documents as per registration details as shown in the below screenshots according to category. Upload documents (readable photos) which are .jpg, .jpge or .png format only by clicking on “Choose file” > select photo you what to upload > click on “Upload” button > Your document will be uploaded. You can delete the photo if you want to change the photo > click on the “Delete” button and again do the same procedure to upload the correct photo. Choose and upload all documents one by one as given in “Sr. No.”
- Candidate can take prior appointment for the Document Verification and Submission of photocopies of Documents at Help Center only after uploading documents. Candidates can select the date, time slot and Help Center for Document Verification. After that candidate can take print of the Registration Slip. The candidate then has to submit a “Registration Details form”, have to produce relevant original documents & submit self-attested photocopies at the appointed Help Center, compulsorily.
- The candidate will be able to make an appointment for Document Verification after clicking “Document Verification Appointment” under the “REGISTRATION DETAILS” button.
- The candidate will be able to take print of the “Registration Details” only after clicking “Registration Details” under the “REGISTRATION DETAILS” button. The candidate can click the “Print Your Details” button for printing the “Registration Details” page.
- For the confirmation of registration at Help Center, all candidates have to take print of the “Registration Details” (two copies). Self-attested copies of all relevant documents (as per the list mentioned at the bottom of the Registration Details) should be attached with the Registration Details. Both candidates, as well as the parent/guardian of the candidate, has to compulsorily sign the Registration Details at the space provided.
- In the case of candidates of the SC/SEBC/ST/EWS/PwD category, the candidates have to submit 02 copies of the caste certificate, Non-creamy layer certificate and school leaving certificate/transfer certificate.
- The officer at the Help Center will verify the Registration Details and self-attested photocopies of relevant documents with originals. The officer will retain the Registration Slip and a set of self-attested documents and issue the Registration Slip with signature and seal to the Candidate. It is mandatory for all candidates to verify all Original Documents at Help Center and obtain a Registration Slip, without which candidate shall not be eligible for further admission process
- Important: It is compulsory to visit the Help centre and submit your Registration slip along with self-attested photocopies of required documents and to get an Acknowledgment Receipt of registration otherwise your candidature will not be considered for further admission process
- FOR NRI CANDIDATE: The candidate applying for NRI Quota, document verification and submission will be done only at the Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
- FOR PwD (PERSONS WITH DISABILITY) CANDIDATE: All candidates, who are applying for the PwD quota, have to appear for the examination for disability to the Medical Board of ACPUGMEC. Eligibility as a PwD candidate will only be determined on the basis of a Disability Certificate issued from a Medical Board of ACPUGMEC. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained.
medadmgujarat.org Category-wise Seat Reservation Criteria
This section provides detailed information about Gujarat NEET-UG 2021 Counselling category wise seat reservation criteria; you can check the seat reservation percentage of general, SC, ST, OBC, PH categories.
|1||Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
|2||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15%|
|3||Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||27%|
|4||Economically Weaker Classes (EWS)||10%|
medadmgujarat.org Seat Matrix for Admission
- Government Seats (GQ) = 85% seats of total sanctioned seats after deduction of 15% seats for All India Quota
Self-Financed Medical and Dental Colleges:
- Government Seats (GQ): 75% seats of total sanctioned seats
- Management Seats (MQ): 10% seats of total sanctioned seats
- NRI Seats (NQ): 15% seats of total sanctioned seats
Self-Financed Ayurveda and Homeopathy Colleges]:
- Government Seats (GQ): 60% seats of total sanctioned seats
- 25 % seats (including 10 % Management seats and 15 % NRI Seats) of self-financed ayurvedic and homoeopathy colleges will be filled by Consortium (Group of Institutions may be one or more than one).
medadmgujarat.org Eligibility criteria for MBBS/BDS/Ayush courses
The minimum qualifying standard for Professional Medical Educational Courses: Eligibility criteria in HSC examination and NEET of the current academic year.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET result 2021 qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Here we provide the information about Gujarat Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Gujarat Medical College||Click here||Gujarat Ayush College||Click Here|
|Gujarat MBBS/BDS Fee||Click Here||Gujarat Ayush College Fee||Click Here|
|Gujarat MBBS/BDS Seats||Click Here||Gujarat Ayush College Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat MBBS/BDS Cutoff||Click Here||Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET Merit List||Click Here||Gujarat Ayush NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here||–||–|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) conducts Gujarat NEET 2021.
A. Gujarat MBBS & BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Gujarat MBBS/BDS admission 2021.
A. The online application forms will soon be released by the authority.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.
A. Two rounds of Gujarat MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling followed by a mop-up round in case of vacant seats will be conducted.
A. There are 30 MBBS colleges in Gujarat state for Gujarat NEET 2021 admission.