medadmgujarat.org 2023: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) will conduct Gujarat MBBS counselling. Gujarat NEET counselling, Aspiring students can find all the necessary information regarding Medical entrance exams, application forms, counselling schedules, and seat allotment results. The website also provides updates on important dates, guidelines, and documents required for admissions, ensuring transparency and ease of access for applicants. MCC Latest Updates, Structure, Admission MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
Throughout this article, we will provide detailed information about medadmgujarat.org Updates like the number of participating colleges, medadmgujarat.org Official Website, NEET Result, medadmgujarat.org Counselling, medadmgujarat.org, medadmgujarat.org Latest Notifications, Structure, Admission MBBS, BAMS, (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) and BDS etc.
Latest Update: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC) has released the Gujarat NEET UG Round 1 Merit List 2023 at medadmgujarat.org.
Before discussing the details of the medadmgujarat.org Gujarat summary, let’s look.
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||20 July 2023|
|Gujarat NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||15 July 2023|
|Gujarat NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|NEET Exam Date 2023||7 May 2023 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2023 Result||13 June 2023|
|Government MBBS Seats in Gujarat||4250|
|Private MBBS Seats in Gujarat||2200|
|Government BDS Seats in Gujarat||500|
|Private BDS Seats in Gujarat||1005|
|Government BAMS Seat in Gujarat||582|
|Private BAMS Seat in Gujarat||1060|
|Govt BHMS Seat in Gujarat||100|
|Private BHMS Seat in Gujarat||2725|
|Paid Gujarat NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Gujarat NEET UG 2023 Special Notice For Reporting in Revised Round 01
medadmgujarat.org Latest Update
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Information for Online Registration
Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC) has released the Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Information for Online Registration.
|Advertisement for Online Registration||Click Here|
|Process of Online Admission||Click Here|
|Instructions for Online Application and Registration||Click Here|
|Instructions for NRI Candidates||Click Here|
|Authority Letter For Original Documents Verification||Click Here|
medadmgujarat.org Important Instruction
In this section, candidates must have read the medadmgujarat.org Gujarat NEET counselling. Meaningful interaction for local quota candidates, NRI candidates, and the 15% AIQ admission criterion & necessary instruction by the authority, document verification help centre rules.
- After online registration, the candidate has to make a prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at the Help Center. Candidates can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- The help centre will remain closed on public holidays and Sundays.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply for Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that they are a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute. Candidates must act in the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs.10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- *For 15% of All India quota seats of BAMS & BHMS courses in Self-financed colleges: For 15% of All India quota seats of BAMS & BHMS courses in Self-financed colleges, students who have passed 12th Standard (Science Stream with B / AB Group) from anywhere in India from any examination board in India and after qualifying as per All India Rank in NEET-UG and eligible as per
- Admission Rules of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of India, and respective council can apply.
Important Instructions For NRI Students
In this section, candidates get the critical instruction for NRI Category students who want admission to Gujarat Medical and Dental colleges, like online application fee, document verification advised demand draft amount etc.
- Students should carefully read the rules for admission before submitting the application form. If anything stated is found factually incorrect, the admission will be liable to be cancelled, and the concerned candidate will face legal action.
- The candidate can do online registration.
- The candidate can obtain the PIN from designated branches of the Designated Bank by paying Rs. 200/- (non-refundable). The details of the branches of Designated Bank are given on the website: www.medadmgujarat.org. The PIN can be purchased online from the website.
- The candidate can register himself/by visiting the website of the admission committee.
- For the candidate applying for NRI Quota, document verification and submission will be made only at the Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
- After the online application, they must submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of “ACPUGMEC”, payable at Gandhinagar as a processing fee at the Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Students joining admitted Colleges would be awarded degrees from concerned universities to which the college is affiliated.
- No application for admission will be considered unless notarized copies of the certificates and all necessary documents accompany them.
- Any change in any of the documents or the examination marks after submission of the application should be promptly reported to the Office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar, with an attested copy of the same. The candidate will be responsible for the consequences if they fail to do so.
- Admission to NRI quota seats at Medical / Dental Colleges will be finalized based on the merit list prescribed under the rules.
Merit List Criteria for NRI Students
ACPUGMEC shall give admission on the non-resident Indian seats based on inter-se merit based on: The all-India Overall Rank at the NEET-UG from among the candidates who have applied for admission against the Non-Resident Indian seats.
Required Document for NRI Candidates
In this section, candidates must have read the medadmgujarat.org Gujarat NEET counselling Required Document list for NRI Candidates. The application will be considered only if accompanied by copies of the following certificates duly notarized.
- Print-out of Online Application
- School Leaving Certificate or other document showing the place of birth
- HSCE./ Equivalent Examination mark sheet.
- NEET-UG Examination Mark Sheet.
- Transcript – for abroad students.
- Equivalence Certificate – for abroad students.
- Passport (Notarized colour photocopies of all pages, including blank pages) of NRI/NRI Parents
- Visa / Resident Permit / OCI / PIO card as applicable (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
- Address proof (Indian) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
- Address proof (Foreign) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
- Undertaking regarding the fees from NRI Students/Parents (on 300 Rs. Stamp paper)
- Document/s for Proof of Origin (Citizenship Card/P.R. Card etc.) (Notarized Colour Photocopy)
NOTE: To know more information about NRI candidate’s admission criteria like the format of undertaking, checklist, etc. details click here
medadmgujarat.org Gujarat NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2023
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Gujarat MBBS, BAMS, BHMS & BDS Counselling Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised must read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the Gujarat NEET Counselling. You can check the information like Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, domicile & also the NRI student’s eligibility criteria for Gujarat MBBS, BAMS, BHMS & BDS Counselling.
|Qualifying Entrance exam||Aspirants must have a home in Gujarat.|
For NRI: (i) A candidate shall be a Non-Resident Indian, or (ii) Their parents or, in the absence of their parents, their legal guardian shall be Non-Resident India.
|Educational Qualification||The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.|
For NRI: The candidate must have obtained minimum qualifying marks in the 12th Standard as per the regulatory Council.
|Domicile||Aspirants must have a home in Gujarat.|
For NRI: (i) A candidate shall be a Non-Resident Indian, or (ii) Their parents or in the absence of their parents, their legal guardian shall be Non-Resident India.
|Age Criteria||The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.|
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS or BDS Courses.
For NRI: A candidate shall have completed 17 years of age on or before the 31st December of the Academic Year for the admissions.
List of Document Verification Help Centers
This section provides detailed information about Gujarat MBBS, BAMS, BHMS & BDS Counselling list of document verification help centres; candidates are advised to read the complete list before applying to Gujarat to visit the centre.
|S.No||Name of Institute||Address|
|1||B. J Medical College, Ahmedabad||Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad-380016|
|2||Government Medical College, Vadodara||SSG Hospital Compound, Anandpura, Vadodara|
|3||Government Medical College, Bhavnagar||Near S.T Bus Stand, Jail Road, Bhavnagar-364001|
|4||Government Medical College, Surat||Majuragate, Surat – 395 001|
|5||Shri M. P. Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar||Pandit Nehru Marg, Jamnagar – 361008|
|6||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot||Civil Hospital Campus, Jamnagar Road, Rajkot 360001|
|7||GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar||Civil Hospital Campus, Sector-12, Gandhinagar-382016|
|8||GMERS Medical College, Dharpur, Patan||Patan-Unjha Highway, Dharpur, Patan – 384265|
|9||GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad||Near New Gujarat High Court, S.G. Highway Road, Sola, Ahmedabad-380060|
|10||GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara||Old TB Hospital Campus, Vadodara – 390021|
|11||GMERS Medical College, Valsad||Civil Hospital Campus, Halar Road, Nankwada, Valsad- 396001|
|12||GMERS Medical College, Himmatnagar||Near Government Polytechnic, Hadiyol – Gadhoda Road, Himmatnagar – 383001|
|13||GMERS Medical College, Junagadh||Near Majewadi Gaite, Peddock Road, Junagadh|
|14||Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad||Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad-380 006|
|15||AMC MET Medical College, Ahmedabad||Sheth L.G. Hospital Campus, Maninagar, Ahmedabad-380008|
|16||Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat||Opp. Bombay Market, Umarwada, Surat-395010|
|17||Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad||Gokalnagar, Karamsad 388325|
|18||C. U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar||Dudley Road, Surendranagar-363001|
|19||Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj||G. K. General Hospital Campus, Bhuj – 370001, Kachchh|
|20||GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad||Opp. DRM Office, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad 380025|
|21||Parul Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Post. Limda, Dist. Vadodara||P.O. Limda, Ta. Waghodia, Dist. Vadodara. Pin-391760|
|22||Banas Medical College & Research Institute, Palanpur||At & Post: Moriya, Ta: Palanpur, Dist.: Banaskantha, Gujarat – 385001|
|23||Shantabaa Medical College, Amreli||Civil Hospital Campus, Lathi Road, Amreli-365601|
|24||Zydus Medical College and Hospital, Dahod||At & Po. Nimnaliya, Muvaliya, Dahod, Ta- Dist Dahod, Pin 38915.|
|25||Nootan Medical College & Research Centre, Visnagar||Sankalchand Patel Vidhyadham, Ambaji – Gandhinagar Link Road, Visnagar – 384315|
|26||Dr Kiran C. Patel Medical College & Research Institute, Bharuch||New Civil Hospital Campus, Bharuch – 392001|
|27||Government Dental College and Hospital, Ahmedabad||Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad-380016|
|28||Govt. Ayurved College, Junagadh||Pancheshwar Road, Junagadh|
|29||Sheth J.P. Government Ayurved College, Bhavnagar||Opp. Pill Garden, Panwadi Chowk, Bhavnagar-364001|
|30||Rajkot Homeopathic Medical College, Gondal Road, Rajkot||B/h Jaynath Complex, Near Makkm Chowk, Gondal Road, Rajkot -360002|
|31||Parul University Extension office||1st Floor, Roshani Technology Park, Opp. Karelibaug water tank, Karelibaug, Vadodara-390018|
|32||Shree Shamalaji Homoeopathic Medical college, Godhara||Hospital & R. I. Kanlav Road, Vavdi Buzurg, Godhra-1, Panchmahal|
medadmgujarat.org Category-wise Seat Reservation Criteria
This section provides detailed information about Gujarat NEET-UG Counselling category-wise seat reservation criteria; you can check the seat reservation percentage of general, SC, ST, OBC, and PH categories.
|1||Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
|2||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15%|
|3||Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||27%|
|4||Economically Weaker Classes (EWS)||10%|
medadmgujarat.org Seat Matrix for Admission
Government and Grant-in-aid Medical, Dental, Ayurveda and Homeopathy Colleges
- Government Seats (GQ) = 85% seats of the total sanctioned seats after the deduction of 15% seats for the All India Quota
Self-Financed Medical and Dental Colleges:
- Government Seats (GQ): 75% seats of capacity-sanctioned seats
- Management Seats (MQ): 10% seats of total sanctioned seats
- NRI Seats (NQ): 15% seats of power-sanctioned seats
Self-Financed Ayurveda and Homeopathy Colleges]:
- Government Seats (GQ): 60% seats of total sanctioned seats
- 25 % of seats (including 10 % Management seats and 15 % NRI Seats) of self-financed ayurvedic and homoeopathy colleges will be filled by a Consortium (a Group of Institutions may be one or more than one).
medadmgujarat.org Eligibility criteria for MBBS/BDS/Ayush courses
The minimum qualifying standard for Professional Medical Educational Courses: Eligibility criteria in HSC examination and NEET of the current academic year.
Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120-108||23|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Here we provide information about Gujarat Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Gujarat Medical College||Gujarat Ayush College|
|Gujarat MBBS/BDS Fee||Gujarat Ayush College Fee|
|Gujarat MBBS/BDS Seats||Gujarat Ayush College Seat Matrix|
|Gujarat MBBS/BDS Cutoff||Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
|Gujarat NEET Merit List||NEET UG Counselling Process|
NEET Admission Support
|LIVE NEET Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts Gujarat NEET UG counselling?
The Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) conducts Gujarat NEET.
What is medadmgujarat.org?
medadmgujarat.org is a website dedicated to the admission process for medical and paramedical courses in Gujarat, India.
What kind of courses does medadmgujarat.org cover?
It covers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medicine, dental, Ayurveda, homoeopathy, physiotherapy, and other paramedical fields.
When will the Gujarat NEET Counselling Application be out?
The authority has released the online application forms.
Is Gujarat NEET Counselling Offline?
No. The Counselling will be conducted Online mode.
How many rounds of Gujarat NEET counselling will be held?
Two rounds of Gujarat MBBS/BDS counselling will be conducted, followed by a mop-up round in case of vacant seats.
Who can apply through medadmgujarat.org?
Eligible candidates from Gujarat or those who fulfil the specified criteria can apply through the website.
How can I access medadmgujarat.org?
You can access medadmgujarat.org by visiting the website through a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
Is there an application fee for using medadmgujarat.org?
Yes, there may be a nominal application fee for certain courses. The details regarding fees are provided on the website.
Can I apply for multiple courses through medadmgujarat.org?
Yes, you can apply for multiple courses based on your eligibility and interest.