Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj was founded in 2009 by the Adani Group and is located in Bhuj, Gujarat. GAIMS Bhuj is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Gujarat. The College is popularly known as GAIMS Bhuj. Adani Medical College has spread a 27-acre campus with excellent facilities. The College is affiliated with the KSKV Kachchh University, Bhuj. The medical college and medical courses have recognition from NMC.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj, like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Counselling, Review, Ranking etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj
The entire campus of Adani Medical College Bhuj spreads in total 27 acres of land in the middle of the Bhuj city, which consists of various blocks of Medical College, Teaching Hospital, Hostels for UG / PG students, separate leagues for boys and girls, Residential quarters for teaching and non-teaching staff.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj.
|Name of Institute||Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj|
|Popular Name||GAIMS Bhuj, Adani Medical College Bhuj|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Affiliated with||KSKV Kachchh University, Bhuj|
|Courses offered||MBBS, M.D, M.S|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: KSKV Kachchh University, Bhuj
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Trust
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- Technical Issues
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
GAIMS Bhuj provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship|
GAIMS Bhuj provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|MD – Anatomy||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology23||3 Years|
|MD–Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy (DVL)||3 Years|
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 Years|
|MD – Oto-rhino-laryngology (ENT)||3 Years|
|MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3 Years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis||3 Years|
|MS – Ophthalmology||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 Years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
|MD – Anatomy||4|
|MD – Physiology||4|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Pathology23||5|
|MD–Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy (DVL)||1|
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||1|
|MS – General Surgery||4|
|MD – Paediatrics||3|
|MD – Oto-rhino-laryngology (ENT)||1|
|MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||6|
|MD – General Medicine||5|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis||5|
|MS – Ophthalmology||2|
|MS – Orthopaedics||5|
We will let you know about the GAIMS Bhuj in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the GAIMS Bhuj, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at GAIMS Bhuj is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Gujarat Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
The fee structure of GAIMS Bhuj for various medical courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|MBBS||6.65 Lakhs||17.90 Lakhs||25 Lakhs|
|Courses||Fees Govt. Quota Seats||Mgmt Quota Seats(Amount in Rs. Lacs)||NRI Quota Seats(Amount in Rs. Lacs)||Hostel Fees (per year)(Amount in Rs. Lacs)|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||23.00||31.00||–||0.6|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2021( Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Gujarat State Counselling.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Process 2021
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centre is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2021||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2021 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by GAIMS Bhuj, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj|
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj (Gujarat)
Address: G K General Hospital, Opp. Lotus Colony, Bhuj, 370001-Gujrat
Phone: +91-02832-246417/18, +91-02832-258071
Official Website: http://www.gaims.adanihospitals.com/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of GAIMS Bhuj is 150 per year.
Ans. Yes, in GAIMS Bhuj, both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the KSKV Kachchh University, Bhuj and medical courses recognised by the NMC.
Ans. Yes, GAIMS Bhuj has a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. Yes, GAIMS Bhuj does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj (Gujarat), Address: G K General Hospital, Opp. Lotus Colony, Bhuj, 370001-Gujrat
Ans. Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. No, it is not a government college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Ans. The complete form of GAIMS Bhuj is Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences Bhuj.