Gujarat NEET counselling 2018 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Gujarat. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC). Throughout the article, you will get to know about Gujarat NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Gujarat and NEET Gujarat 2018 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Gujarat NEET 2018 Counselling
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 Gujarat NEET Counselling Participating Colleges.
- 4 Contact Details
Gujarat NEET 2018 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Gujarat State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Gujarat NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Gujarat NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET Gujarat 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Gujarat must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for Gujarat State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
|Mock Round (Choice filling)||29 June 2018 to 30 June 2018|
|Result Declared||1 July 2018|
|First Round Counselling||2 July 2018 to 4 July 2018|
|Result Declared||5 July 2018|
|Payment of Fee||6 July 2018 to 11 July 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||7 July 2018 to 12 July 2018|
**To Check the Details about NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Gujarat UG NEET Counselling 2018 Given below.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Gujarat NEET Counselling Participating Colleges.
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
List of Medical Colleges In Gujarat
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated to||Aid Status|
|CU Shah Medical College, Surendra Nagar||Saurashtra University||Trust|
|BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad||Gujarat University||Govt.|
|SBKS Medical Instt. & Research Centre Vadodara||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Vadodra||Trust|
|Smt. N.H.L.Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad||Gujarat University||Govt.|
|Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||Govt.|
|Government Medical College, Bhavnagar||Maharaja Krishnakumarsinghji Bhavnagar University||Govt.|
|Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot||Saurashtra University||Govt.|
|MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar||Saurashtra University||Govt.|
|Medical College, Baroda||MS University of Baroda||Govt.|
|Government Medical College, Surat||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||Govt.|
|GMERS Medical College, Junagadh||Saurashtra University||Govt-Society|
|Dr M.K. Shah Medical College & Research Centre, Ahmedabad||Gujarat University||Trust|
List of Dental Colleges In Gujarat
|1||Ahmedabad Dental College & Hospital, Gandhinagar||2003-04||Private||BDS||100|
|2||AMC Dental College, Ahmedabad||2008-09||Govt.||BDS||100|
|3||College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Ahmedabad||2005-06||Private||BDS||100|
|4||College of Dental Sciences, Amargadh||2008-09||Private||BDS||100|
|5||Faculty of Dental Science, Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad||2005-06||Private||BDS||100|
|6||Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences, Gandhinagar||2011-12||Private||BDS||100|
|7||Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Ahmedabad||1963-64||Govt.||BDS||100|
|8||Govt. Dental College Hospital, Jamnagar||1991-92||Govt.||BDS||100|
|9||K.M. Shah Dental College & Hospital, Vadodara||1999-00||Private||BDS||100|
|10||Karnavati School of Dentistry, Gandhinagar||2005-06||Private||BDS||100|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Gujarat. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Gujarat NEET 2018.
- Top BAMS Colleges in Gujarat: Edufever Ranking 2018-19
- Top BHMS Colleges in Gujarat: Edufever College Ranking 2018
Ground Floor, Near College Canteen,
GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar (382016).
E-Mail : [email protected]
Mobile : 9099074536 .
Time : 10:30 AM to 03:00 PM ( working days only )
Best of Luck…!!