Kerala NEET Counselling 2021 is the state centralized Online Counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with the State Medical University of Kerala. The Kerala NEET counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and managed by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala.
You will know about Kerala NEET 2021 Counselling procedure throughout the article, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Kerala and NEET Kerala 2021 Cut off. Happy Reading.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||1 August 2021|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|NEET UG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Kerala NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
|Online option registration starts||August 2021|
|Last date for option registration||Last week of Aug 2021|
|Merit List Releases||1st week of Sept 2021|
|1st allotment result||2nd week of Sept 2021|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||3rd week of Sept 2021|
|Online option confirmation (2nd round)||4th week of Sept 2021|
|2nd allotment result||Last week of Sept 2021|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||1st week of Oct 2021|
|Report at the allotted college||1st week of Oct 2021|
Kerala NEET Counselling 2021
Kerala NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and CEE. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on CEE’s official website. According to NTA’s official notification, the NEET 2021 exam will be held on August 1, 2021.
Kerala NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: To participate in the counselling process, candidates must log on to the ‘candidate portal’.
Step 2- Option registration page: In the next step, applicants will have to create a password and then click on the ‘open registration’ button available on the login page.
Step 3- Choice filling and locking: The online choice filling of Kerala NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 4- Kerala NEET seat allotment process: After the choice and locking section, the authority will start Kerala MBBS/BDS seat allotment 2021.
Step 5- Kerala NEET counselling result: After the seat allotment process is over, CEE, Kerala releases Kerala NEET 2021 counselling results in the online mode.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Kerala NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in karela must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Latest Update: Important Points for Kerala NEET-UG (BDS) Counselling
- The existing vacancies in the BDS course are also given in KEAM-2021 Candidate Portal.
- Those students who have been included in the State Medical Rank list and qualified in NEET (UG) 2021 for the BDS course may go through the vacancy details published on the website and report before the college authority concerned with the original documents specified in Clause 11.7.1 of the KEAM Prospectus, before 2:00 PM on 18.02.2021.
- The college authorities shall admit the eligible candidates strictly by merit, KEAM prospectus conditions and the guidelines issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
c. Counseling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Kerala NEET 2020 Counselling Allotment List
|Medical & Allied Courses Allotment List||Click Here|
|MBBS/BDS/Ayurveda/Homoeopathy/Veterinary/Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries Allotment||Click Here|
Kerala NEET 2020 Mop-Up Counselling Allotment List
|Mop-Up Allotment to BDS Course||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Allotment to MBBS Course||Click Here|
Previous Year Seat Allotment list
|Seat allotment round||2019|
|Round 1||Click Here|
|Round 2||Click Here|
|Mop-up round||Click Here (MBBS)|
Click Here (BDS)
|Spot round||Click Here|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Bihar candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The application seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Kerala.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2021.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|1||State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)|
|4||Other Backward Hindu (BH)||3%|
|5||Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA)||3%|
|6||Dheevara and related communities (DV)||2%|
|7||Viswakarma and related communities (VK)||2%|
|8||Kusavan and related communities (KN)||1%|
|9||Other Backward Christian (BX)||1%|
|11||Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes|
|12||Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|13||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Kerala Merit List 2020
|Medical Allied Courses||Click Here|
|NRI Quota List (Provisional)||Click Here|
Medical/Dental Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking, etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh officially made by the Medical Council of India.
List of MBBS Colleges in Kerala
Dental Colleges In Kerala
Note: To know more information about MBBS/BDS Govt/Private Colleges Seat Matrix Click Here
Kerala NEET Seat Allotment Process
The Kerala NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Kerala MBBS and BDS 2021 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in June’s first week. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala.
Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in the seconds Round, the seat allotted in the First Round will stand cancelled.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cut off which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank (Kerala)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank (Kerala)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Deemed University (Kerala)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Here we are providing the information’s about kerala Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below
|Kerala Medical College||Click here|
|Kerala Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Kerala Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Click here|
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2021 exam will be conducted in Offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers. To know more about Exam Pattern, Syllabus Click Here
A. Authorities have hinted to conduct NEET 2021 twice, but no confirmation has been released yet.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2021 will be held only once. Stay Updated with us to get the latest news on NEET 2021.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted. Read about Nationality, Eligibility, Age Limit & other criteria of NEET 2021
A. To get admission in a government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2021. Admission to Government Medical College in a state depends on Rank, Cutoff, No. of Candidates appeared & difficulty level of examination.
To know more about NEET 2021 Expected & Previous Year year Cutoff Click Here
A. NEET 2021 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Going for NEET 2021 exam? don’t forget to check these Exam Centre Guidelines & Dress Code.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Try these previous year question papers to score 600+ score in NEET 2021
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card. To check the information about how to fill the application form of NEET 2021? Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Solve these NEET 2021 Mock Test Design by NEET Toppers & Expert to score 600+ marks in NEET 2021.
A. Due to the COVID-19 outburst and rise in the number of applying candidates in NEET 2021, anything below 450 will not help you to get an MBBS seat. Worried about a low rank in NEET 2021? and Now you don’t have to waste your precious year as there are more than 200 Medical Colleges in India & Aboard where you can try your luck to get an MBBS seat. Talk to our expert counsellor to get NEET 2021 Counselling Support.
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2021 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22. To Check the NEET 2021 Exam Patten Click Here
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
Clear NEET 2021 Examination like a pro join our Youtube channel now.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2021 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2021, you must also have cleared these subjects individually. You may also go for other popular courses like B.D.S., BAMS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy & other hot courses like Pharmacy
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, the Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
Now share your NEET 2021 Queries with NEET Toppers & get the instant answer of it.
A. The application fee for NEET 2021 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
Get MBBS Counselling Support by NEET Toppers, Fill the application form Now
There are a lot of students who are unable to clear their NEET exam yet they try very hard to take admission to Medical Colleges in India. If you have a low rank in the NEET entrance exam be calm and do not stress out, you can choose these top 5 courses other then MBBS
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2021 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
Now you can also crack NEET 2021 Examination in 45 Days. Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep Working Hard.
Believe in yourself
Do you have any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply