Dr N.D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science & Research Nadiad was established in the year 2018. N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad admits 150 Candidates under the UG courses. It provides high-class medical facilities at an affordable price to the youth of the state. Dr N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad. This college is affiliated with Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad and is approved by the NMC.
- Jan 27, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET Round 1 Counselling Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 25, 2022 Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 HP NEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Dr N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cut off Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
N D Desai Faculty of Medical Science & Research Nadiad
The vision of ND Desai Medical College Nadiad is to be the network of The Best public healthcare institutions in the state of Gujarat, providing quality medical care services and Medical Education with the state of the art technology with easy accessibility, affordability and equity to the people of Gujarat and beyond.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad.
|Name of Institute||Dr N.D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science & Research Nadiad|
|Popular Name||N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad|
|Location||College Road, Nadiad Gujrat|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Affiliated with||Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- Technical Issues
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiadd provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|Course||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship||Enquire Now|
Here this selection we will let you about N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad is made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Gujarat Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of Dr N.D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research Nadiad for various Medical courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|MBBS||7.85 Lakhs||15.00 Lakhs||30000$|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Gujarat State Counselling.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Process 2021
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centre is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2021||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2021 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr N.D. Desai Medical College Nadiad|
|Want to Study in this College||Enquire Now|
Dr N.D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science & Research Nadiad
Address: College Road, Nadiad Gujrat
Phone: (0268) 2524455, (0268) 2524455
Fax: (0268) 2520501
Official Website: https://medical.ddu.ac.in/
Gujarat NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of ND Desai Medical College Nadiad is 150 per year.
Ans. Yes, in ND Desai Medical College Nadiad, both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad and is approved by the NMC.
Ans. Yes, ND Desai Medical College Nadiad has a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. No, ND Desai Medical College Nadiad does not offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. Dr N.D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science & Research Nadiad, Address: College Road, Nadiad Gujrat
Ans. Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. No, it is not a government college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.