College of Dental Sciences and Hospital Amargadh is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as Amargadh Dental College and was founded in the year 2008-09. The college is attached to Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Dental Colleges in Amargadh.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about College of Dental Sciences and Hospital Amargadh Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
College of Dental Sciences and Hospital Amargadh
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Amargadh Dental College.
|College Name||College of Dental Sciences and Hospital Amargadh|
|Popular Name||Amargadh Dental College, College of Dental Sciences Amargadh|
|Affiliated to||Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Gujarat|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Below we discuss, let us have a look at the courses overview offered in College of Dental Sciences and Hospital Amargadh.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
|Oral Pathology||3 Years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 Years|
|Oral Surgery||3 Years|
|Oral Medicine||3 Years|
MDS Intake Capacity
Here this selection will let you about Amargadh Dental College BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Amargadh Dental College, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below mentioned the admission Procedure for the important Courses which came under Amargadh Dental College. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET UG Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Gujarat NEET MDS Counselling
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Dental College Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
The fee structure of Amargadh Dental College is following below.
|Course||Govt.Quota Fees||MQ. Fees||NRI Quota Fees|
|BDS||2.25 lakhs||2.70 lakhs||4.50 Lakh|
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
Note: The fee structure will be updated soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
College of Dental Sciences and Hospital Amargadh 2019 Cutoff
|College of Dental Sciences and Hospital Amargadh||Open||SC||ST||SE||EW|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Gujarat State Counselling.
Gujarat NEET Counselling Process
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centre is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants who are applying to Amargadh Dental College the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||College of Dental Sciences and Hospital Amargadh|
College of Dental Sciences and Hospital Amargadh
Address: Amargadh, Taluka Sihor, Bhavnagar, Amargadh, Gujarat- 364210
Telephone No: 0284624420
Mobile No: 9705031487
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.kjmt.co.in/present-research-ongoing-at-college-of-dental-science/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Amargadh Dental College is 100.
A. Amargadh Dental College’s BDS Course duration is four years.
A. Yes, Amargadh Dental College provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Amargadh Dental College.
A. Amargadh, Taluka Sihor, Bhavnagar, Amargadh, Gujarat- 364210.
A. Amargadh Dental College is Pvt.