Smt NHL Municipal Medical College Ahmedabad was founded in 1965 by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC). The college is popularly known as NHLMMC Ahmedabad. Smt NHL Medical College Ahmedabad is one of the prestigious Medical Colleges in Gujarat, which became only the second Municipal Corporation in India to establish its own Medical College. It is affiliated with Gujarat University and is approved by NMC.
- Jan 21, 2022 Madhya Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee Structure 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 Maharashtra NEET Round 1 Counselling 2021 Provisional Seat Matrix Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 GSIPU Delhi NEET 2021 Round 1 Counselling Registration Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021 Final Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2021 Choice Filling Know more
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College Ahmedabad like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, NEET Cutoff, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, Contact details etc.
Latest Update: Gujarat NEET Counselling Conducting authority released the notification for extension of online registration for the students who have missed the registration process earlier or we’re unable to submit documents at the help centre for confirmation of registration. Candidates can purchase the Online PIN & online registration from the website of the admission committee from 10 December to 14 December 2021 at medadmgujarat.ncode.in, or medadmgujarat.org, To check the complete schedule click here.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Smt. NHL Medical College Ahmedabad
Smt NHL Medical College Ahmedabad offers MBBS, Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT), Diploma in Radiography as Undergraduate courses and M.Ch, DM, MS, MD for Post-Graduation. Admission to all or any of the programs is granted on the idea of NEET. Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College Ahmedabad.
|Name of Institute||Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College Ahmedabad.|
|Popular Name||NHLMMC Ahmedabad|
|Year of Establishment||1965|
|Affiliated with||Gujarat University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, M.S, M.D, PG Diploma, M.CH|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated: Gujarat University.
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Govt.
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
NHLMMC Ahmedabad provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|Course||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship||Enquire Now|
NHLMMC Ahmedabad provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|Courses||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|MD Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Pathology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD/MS Anatomy||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Pharmacology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Paediatrics||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Anaesthesia||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Preventive & Social Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Physiology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Radiodiagnosis||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD-Dermatology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Psychiatry||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|TB & Chest Diseases||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Forensic Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD/MS -Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS –Ophthalmology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS – ENT||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS – General Surgery||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MD -Emergency Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|DM Neurology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|DM Cardiology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|DM Medical Gastroenterology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MCh. CTVS||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MCh. Neurosurgery||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MCh. Paediatric Surgery||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MCh. Plastic surgery||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|MCh. Surgical Gastroenterology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
PG Intake Capacity
|MD Preventive & Social Medicine||5|
|TB & Chest Diseases||–|
|MD Forensic Medicine||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1|
|MD/MS -Obstetrics & Gynaecology||24|
|MS – ENT||5|
|MS – General Surgery||32|
|MS – Orthopaedics||16|
|MD -Emergency Medicine||06|
|DM Medical Gastroenterology||1|
|MCh. Paediatric Surgery||2|
|MCh. Plastic surgery||4|
|MCh. Surgical Gastroenterology||1|
NHLMMC Ahmedabad provides quality of education and offers the following Diploma courses.
|Courses||Intake||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||7||2 Years||Enquire Now|
|Diploma in Child Health||7||2 Years||Enquire Now|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology||6||2 Years||Enquire Now|
|Diploma in Radio-diagnosis||3||2 Years||Enquire Now|
|Diploma in Opthalmology||6||2 Years||Enquire Now|
|Diploma in psychological medicine||6||2 Years||Enquire Now|
|Diploma in Dermatology||1||2 Years||Enquire Now|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology||3||2 Years||Enquire Now|
We will let you know about the NHLMMC Ahmedabad here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the NHLMMC Ahmedabad, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at NHLMMC Ahmedabad is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Gujarat Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of Smt NHL Medical College Ahmedabad for various courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|MBBS||5.93 Lakhs||18.25 Lakhs||27000$|
|Courses||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota (All Courses)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to be changed.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET PG Cutoff 2021( Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Gujarat State Counselling.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Process 2021
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centre is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2021||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2021 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by Smt NHL Medical College Ahmedabad, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|Want to Study in this College||Enquire Now|
Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College Ahmedabad
Address: Bridge, Ahmedabad Gujarat – 380006. (India)
Phone: (079) 26578452, 26576275
Official Website: http://www.nhlmmc.edu.in/
Gujarat NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, they do offer post-graduate programs also.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College Puritan Rai Cross Road, Ellis Bridge, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006
Ans. Students have to qualify for NEET UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Yes, it is a government college.
Ans. No, it is a co-ed college. Both girls and boys can take admission in this college.