MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar is a medical school located in Jamnagar Gujarat India. It is associated with the Irwin Group of Hospitals, the second largest hospital complex in the state of Gujarat. It was founded in the year 1954. The College is popularly known as MPSMC Jamnagar. MPSMC Jamnagar is one of the prestigious Medical Colleges in Gujarat.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cut off Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar
- 2 MP Shah Medical College Courses
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fees Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff
- 6 NEET Cut off 2018
- 7 NEET Cut off 2017
- 8 Counseling Procedure
- 9 Ranking and Reputation
- 10 Contact Details
MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar.
|Name of Institute||MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar|
|Popular Name||MPSMC Jamnagar|
|Year of Establishment||1954|
|Affiliated with||Saurashtra University|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Courses offered||MBBS, M.D/M.S|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated: Saurashtra University
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- Aid Status: Govt
- No ragging environment.
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
MP Shah Medical College Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||250||4.6 Years +1 Year Internship|
PG Courses (M.D/M.S)
|18||TB & Chest||3|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years by 31st December,
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
|Courses||Fees (Full Courses)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||30,000/-|
*** Fee Will be Updated Soon***
NEET Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
NEET Cut off 2018
NEET Cut off 2018: Category-wise Qualified Candidates
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
NEET 2019 counseling will be conducted in two rounds for 15% All India Quota seats while for the Central & Deemed Universities and ESIC colleges, the counseling will be conducted in three rounds. The counseling result of NEET 2019 will be released in the form of the seat allotment list and seat allotment letter. The entire Counselling procedure can be best understood by this below-mentioned flow chart.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||MPSMC Jamnagar|
We Would like to give this Medical college 4.2 out of 5 Stars on Edufever the Best MBBS College in Gujarat.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!