Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Daman. The college is popularly known as Vaidik Dental College Daman and was founded in the year 2009-10. The college is affiliated with the Gujarat University and is approved by Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
The college was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman (VDCRC Daman) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
पाए इस Dental College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of VDCRC Daman.
|College Name||Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman|
|Popular Name||VDCRC Daman|
|Hospital Attached||Govt. General Hospital Marwad|
|Hospital Type||Govt. General Hospital|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Dental College in Daman|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Gujarat University
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
|No Donation, No Entrance and Studying MBBS abroad Under 10 Lakh|
- Excellent Library
- A Satellite centre
- Yeoman Service
- A highly sophisticated ceramic and casting lab with imported equipment
- sophisticated equipment and machinery for the purpose of starting Post Graduation Courses
- Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus
Vaidik Dental College Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
Vaidik Dental College provides quality of education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||15||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
|Do you speak English? It is all it takes to study MBBS abroad|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
|Getting A Medical Degree From Abroad Might Be Easier Than You Think|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Daman & Diu NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of U.T. Administration of Daman & Diu to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Diman & Diu State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Diman & Diu NEET, Let us first have a look at the Diman & Diu NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Diman & Diu NEET 2021. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Diman & Diu must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: To Know more about BDS Counselling of Daman & Diu. Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman|
Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman
Address: Opp. Daman Ind Estate Nr Vasukinath Mahadev Mandir Kadaiya Nani Daman & Diu-396210
Telephone No: 0260222045
Mobile No: 9687628292
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://vaidikdentalcollege.edu.in