Vaidik Dental College Daman and Diu are one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Daman. The college is known as Vaidik Dental College Daman and was founded in 2009-10. The college is affiliated with the Gujarat University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman (VDCRC Daman) Fees Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman
Vaidik Dental College & Research Centre Daman and Diu were established to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of VDCRC Daman.
|College Name||Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman|
|Popular Name||VDCRC Daman|
|Hospital Attached||Govt. General Hospital Marwad|
|Hospital Type||Govt. General Hospital|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Daman|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Gujarat University
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
These are Vaidik Dental College Daman Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at VDCRC Daman:-
|Excellent Library||A Satellite Centre|
|Yeoman Service||A highly sophisticated ceramic and casting lab with imported equipment|
|Sophisticated equipment and machinery to start Post Graduation Courses||Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus|
Vaidik Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
We will let you know about Vaidik Dental College & Research Centre Daman and Diu BDS Syllabus here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Vaidik Dental College & Research Centre Daman and Diu, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Vaidik Dental College & Research Centre Daman and Diu is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you apply for the Vaidik Dental College & Research Centre Daman and Diu, these valuable resources will benefit you. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Daman and Diu NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Daman and Diu NEET Counselling|
|Daman and Diu NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Daman & Diu NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Daman and Diu 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Daman and Diu Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Daman and Diu||Click Here|
The fee structure of the college is as follows:
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- To qualify for further admission, aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Daman & Diu NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the U.T. Administration of Daman & Diu to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Diman & Diu State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official Website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Vaidik Dental College Daman Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Daman & Diu in India:-
|Name of Institute||Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman|
Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman
Address: Opp. Daman Ind Estate Nr Vasukinath Mahadev Mandir Kadaiya Nani Daman & Diu-396210
Official Website: http://vaidikdentalcollege.edu.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman is 15.
Q. Does Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman have a hostel?
A. Yes, Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman?
A. Opp. Daman Ind Estate Nr Vasukinath Mahadev Mandir Kadaiya Nani Daman & Diu-396210
Q. Is Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman government or private?
A. Vaidik Dental College and Research Centre Daman is Private.