Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar is one of Gujarat’s reputed Private Dental Colleges. NPDCH Visnagar college is also known as Narsinhbhai Dental College and was founded in 2006-07. The college is affiliated with Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Gujarat.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College Visnagar Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College Visnagar
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of NPDCH Visnagar.
|College Name||Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar|
|Popular Name||NPDCH Visnagar, Narsinhbhai Dental College|
|Affiliated to||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patna|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Gujarat|
|NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patna
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Below we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 Years|
|Oral Pathology||3 Years|
|Oral Surgery||3 Years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 Years|
|Oral Medicine||3 Years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|MDS (Specializations)||Intake (Seat Capacity)|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||5|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||5|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||5|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|Public Health Dentistry||3|
Here this selection will let you about Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College Visnagar, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET UG Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Gujarat NEET MDS Counselling
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Dental College Fee||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
The fee structure of Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College Visnagar for Various Medical Courses is Mentioned below.
|Course||Govt.Quota Fees||MQ. Fees||NRI Quota Fees|
|BDS||3.15 lakhs||4.84 lakhs||10000$|
|Course/Branch||GQ (Lakhs||MQ (Lakhs)||NRI Quota (Lakhs)|
|Public Health Dentistry||3.95||–||–|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||9.5||10.95||–|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||9.5||10.95||–|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||2.95||–||–|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||3.7||3.7||–|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||8.95||9.95||9.95|
|Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||5.9||6.3||–|
|Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge||7.95||8.95||8.95|
Note: Mentioned Fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College and Hospital, Visnagar cut-off 2020
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar 2019 Cutoff
|Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar||Open||SC||ST||SE||EW|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Gujarat State Counselling.
Gujarat NEET Counselling Process
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to make a prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at the Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that they are a local Ahmedabad/Surat city student from the Dean of the respective institute. This candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or other process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centres is mentioned on the admission committee’s website, www.medadmgujarat.org.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to NPDCH Visnagar, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Gujarat Counselling Authority.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section shows the Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Gujarat & in India:
|Name of Institute||Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College|
Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar
Address: Sankalchand Patel Vidyadham, Near-Kamana Crossing, Visnagar, Mehsana Gujarat Visnagar- 384315
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://npdch.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar is 125.
A. Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar BDS Course duration is four years.
A. Yes, NPDCH Visnagar provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar.
A. Sankalchand Patel Vidyadham, Near-Kamana Crossing, Visnagar, Mehsana Gujarat Visnagar- 384315.
A. Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar is Pvt.