Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Gujarat. NPDCH Visnagar college is also known as Narsinhbhai Dental College and was founded in the year 2006-07. The college is affiliated with Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patna and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Govt. Dental Colleges in Gujarat.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College Visnagar (NPDCH Visnagar) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Latest Update: Today (29 Nov) is the last chance to document verification and submit photocopies of documents at the help centre for Gujarat NEET Counselling to admission in MBBS/BDS/Ayush courses at medadmgujarat.org
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College Visnagar
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of NPDCH Visnagar.
|College Name||Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar|
|Popular Name||NPDCH Visnagar, Narsinhbhai Dental College|
|Affiliated to||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patna|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Top Dental Colleges in India Under 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
|Category||Dental College in Gujarat|
|Want NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patna
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Below we discuss, let us have a look at the courses overview offered in Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital.
|UG Courses||Duration||Apply Now|
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||Apply Now|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Prosthodontics||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Oral Pathology||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Periodontics||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Oral Surgery||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Orthodontics||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Pedodontics||3 Years||Apply Now|
|Oral Medicine||3 Years||Apply Now|
MDS Intake Capacity
|Public Health Dentistry||3|
Here this selection will let you about NPDCH Visnagar BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of NPDCH Visnagar, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below mentioned the admission Procedure for the important Courses which came under NPDCH Visnagar. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET UG Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Gujarat NEET MDS Counselling
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Dental College Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|Top Dental Colleges in India Under 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
The fee structure of NPDCH Visnagar for Various Medical Courses is Mentioned below.
|Course||Govt.Quota Fees||MQ. Fees||NRI Quota Fees|
|BDS||3.15 lakhs||4.84 lakhs||10000$|
|Course/Branch||GQ (Lakhs||MQ (Lakhs)||NRI Quota (Lakhs)|
|Public Health Dentistry||3.95||–||–|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||9.5||10.95||–|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||9.5||10.95||–|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||2.95||–||–|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||3.7||3.7||–|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||8.95||9.95||9.95|
|Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||5.9||6.3||–|
|Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge||7.95||8.95||8.95|
Note: Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar 2019 Cutoff
|Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar||Open||SC||ST||SE||EW|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Gujarat State Counselling.
Gujarat NEET Counselling Process
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centre is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants who are applying to NPDCH Visnagar the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
NOTE- To know more about Gujarat NEET MDS Counselling Procedure Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College|
|Want to Study in this College||Apply Now|
Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital Visnagar
Address: Sankalchand Patel Vidyadham, Near-Kamana Crossing, Visnagar, Mehsana Gujarat Visnagar- 384315
Telephone No: 2765222272
Mobile No: 8153945092
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://npdch.edu.in/
Gujarat NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Gujarat NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2021 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Know More|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in NPDCH Visnagar is 125.
A. NPDCH Visnagar’s BDS Course duration is four years.
A. Yes, NPDCH Visnagar provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to GDCH Ahmedabad.
A. Sankalchand Patel Vidyadham, Near-Kamana Crossing, Visnagar, Mehsana Gujarat Visnagar- 384315.
A. NPDCH Visnagar is Pvt.