Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College Ahmedabad (AMC MET Medical College) was founded in 2009 by the Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS) Government of Gujarat and is located in the city Ahmedabad, Gujarat. AMC MET Medical College is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Gujarat. The foundation stone of the college was laid by prime minister Narendra Modi who was the MLA from the Maninagar constituency at that time. This College is affiliated with Gujarat University and is approved by the NMC.
- Jan 27, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET Round 1 Counselling Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 25, 2022 Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 HP NEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College Ahmedabad like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
AMC MET Medical College Ahmedabad
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College Ahmedabad.
|Name of Institute||Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College Ahmedabad|
|Popular Name||AMC MET Ahmedabad Gujarat, AMC MET Medical College|
|Location||Maninagar Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Affiliated with||Gujarat University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD/MS|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Gujarat University
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Govt
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
AMC MET Ahmedabad provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|Course||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship||Enquire Now|
AMC MET Ahmedabad provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|Course||Intake||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|MD/MS||99||Three years||Enquire Now|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
Here in this selection, we will let you know about the AMC MET Ahmedabad Gujarat. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the AMC MET Ahmedabad Gujarat, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at AMC MET Ahmedabad is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Gujarat Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of AMC MET Ahmedabad for various medical courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||3,15,000/-|
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to be changed.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET PG Cutoff 2021( Announced)
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Gujarat State Counselling.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Process 2021
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centre is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2021||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2021 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by AMC MET Ahmedabad, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||AMC MET Medical College Ahmedabad|
|Want to Study in this College||Enquire Now|
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Medical Education Trust Medical College Ahmedabad
Address: Ground Floor, N H L Municipal Medical College, V S Hospital Compound, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380 006
Phone: +91 (079) 265 77 621 , EXT : +403
Fax: +91 – 79 – 25461384
Gujarat NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, they provide hostel facilities.
A. The total intake of MD-Medicine courses in AMC MET Ahmedabad is 99.
You can contact the address provided below:
Ground Floor, N H L Municipal Medical College, V S Hospital Compound, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380 006.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to GMC Bhavnagar.
A. GMC Bhavnagar is Pvt.