Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2019: The Uttarakhand State Ayush Counselling is Organized by the Uttarakhand Ayurved University. Admission in Ayush Courses (BAMS/BHMS/BYNS/BUMS) is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply or participate for Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2019.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic & Naturopathy Institutions of Karnataka. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Uttarakhand BAMS 2019 Counselling Procedure, Top Ayush Colleges in Uttarakhand and NEET 2019 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Uttrakhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2019
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Uttarakhand must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for Uttrakhand state will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Step-1: Visit the official website of Uttrakhand Ayurved University- http://uau.ac.in/.
- Now Click on the link says “New Registration”.
- Enter All the required information and click on the submit button
- After the successful registration process, Login again to the official website of Uttrakhand Ayurved University and click on ‘Candidate login’
Step-2: Fee Payment: To participate in Ayush NEET Counselling the candidates will have to pay the AYUSH Counselling registration Fee.
Step-3: Choice Filling and Locking: After the registration process, The Candidates will have to choose the courses and colleges according to their preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
Step-4: Seat Allotment Result: The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
Step-5: Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
The counselling registration form will be available from 10 August 2019. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
Online counselling registration Fee is Rs- 2,000/- for round 1 and round 2 for all categories and Rs. 1000/- for a mop-up round for already registered candidates and Rs-2000/- for fresh registration (New Candidate).
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
The counselling and admission shall be open to registered candidates only who will fulfil the following criteria: For B.A.M.S./ B.H.M.S./ B.U.M.S Courses in Government & Private AYUSH Colleges for State Quota of Seats.
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants should be an Indian Citizen.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Uttarakhand NEET Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for Various Ayush Colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand officially made by the Medical Council of India.
BAMS Colleges in Uttarakhand
Here is the updated list of all BAMS Colleges in Uttarakhand officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Uttarakhand BAMS 2019 Counselling. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
BHMS Colleges in Uttarakhand
Here is the updated list of all BHMS Colleges in Uttarakhand officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Uttarakhand BHMS 2019 Counselling.
|College Name||Seat||State Seat||ALL India Quota/ Management Quota|
|Chandola Homeopathic Medical College, Rudrapur, U.S. NAGAR||50||25||25|
|Param Himalaya Homoeopathic College, Hospital & Research Centre Doiwala, Dehradun||50||25||25|
BUMS Colleges in Uttarakhand
Here is the updated list of all BUMS Colleges in Uttarakhand officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Uttarakhand BUMS 2019 Counselling.
|College Name||Seat||State Seat||ALL India Quota/ Management Quota|
|Uttarakhand Unani Medical College & Hospital Mustafabad (Padartha) Haridwar||60||30||30|
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
The NTA authority has announced Cut-off score for NEET 2019 examination. Aspirants applying for AYUSH colleges in Karnataka must keep in mind the below-subjected cutoff score to get selected in the college of their dream.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile (Announced)
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff 2018.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Ayush Uttrakhand Seat Matrix
Ayush NEET Counselling: Do’s and Don’ts
1. Do not use mobiles and tablets to Apply.
2. Use only computers with Internet Explorer – 11 version, Google Chrome, Mozilla
Firefox (latest version) to fill the application form.
3. Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
4. Avoid using a slow internet facility.
5. Keep your mobile with you while Applying and do not block SMS.
6. The Registration number sent to the registered mobile number after entering the
basic details should be noted for further use. It should be kept confidentially and not
to disclose to others.
For further information about Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019, You can leave a comment in our comment box given below our experts will give you a proper response.
Best of Luck…!!