Top BSMS Colleges in Uttarakhand: Uttarakhand”- the land of soulful tourist places and natural beauty. Right after the separation from its parent state (Uttar Pradesh), the state has witnessed an epic rise in Education. The state has some prestigious medical college that offers high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices. Still, according to the Central Council of Indian Medicine reports, the state does not have any Siddha College. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Uttarakhand. Here in this article, we will learn about Top BSMS Colleges in Uttarakhand to study the best Siddha courses.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
1. Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
3. Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling
4, Frequently Asked Question
Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|For BSMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Uttarakhand Ayush AIAGPET Counselling
|Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
Top BSMS Colleges in Uttarakhand
Aspirants who belong to Uttarakhand state may get admission in any other form of Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will learn about Top BSMS Colleges in Uttarakhand to study the best Siddha courses.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Siddha Colleges in Uttarakhand
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, there will be several Top BSMS Colleges in Uttrakhand in the next coming future. Aspirants who belong to Uttrakhand state may get admission in any other form of Siddha colleges. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Uttarakhand State Counselling. Before speaking about the counselling procedure for Uttarakhand NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college Uttarakhand without the NEET exam.
A. There are no government/Pvt BSMS colleges in Uttarakhand.
A. There is no Seat Government college BSMS in Uttarakhand.
A. There are no Seats in private college BSMS in Uttarakhand.