Top BSMS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh: Himachal Pradesh is one of India’s most beautiful and educated states. The state is well famed for its famous tourist spots and delicious culinary. The State has many prestigious state-run Colleges in Himachal Pradesh that offer various professional courses. Still, according to the Central Council of Indian Medicine reports, the state does not have any Siddha College. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
1. Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
3. Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling
4, Frequently Asked Question
Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Courses|
|For BSMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Fee Structure||Click Here|
Top BSMS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
Aspirants who belong to HP state may get admission in any other form of Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will learn about Top BSMS Colleges in HP to study the best Siddha courses.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Year (Including 1-Year Internship)||3 Year|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
Siddha Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college in HP. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Himachal Pradesh. If you want to get admission to HP, we mentioned some courses like Medical, Dental, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS etc. You can get admission to these courses.
|Top Medical College in Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top Dental College in Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top BAMS College in Himachal Prasdesh||Click Here|
|Top BHMS College in Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top BNYS College in Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Top BUMS College in Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
Aspirants who belong to Himachal Pradesh state want admission to other form Siddha colleges, then click the link mentioned below.
|Top BSMS College in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Himachal Pradesh University to register for NEET AYUSH 2021 Himachal Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021, Let us first look at the type of Counselling in Govt Ayurvedic College Paprola.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Himachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. HP has no any Govt. BSMS college.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Himachal Pradesh is BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BNYS.
A. HP has no Pvt BSMS college.
A. Yes, other states provide BSMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Goa. For more information, Click Here.