Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023: Department of Ayush, Govt of Himachal Pradesh is responsible for conducting Ayush PG counselling in Himachal Pradesh. These professional courses include admission for MD in Ayurveda, MS in Ayurveda, MD in Homeopathy, MS in Unani Medicine etc. The counselling committee will make the admission for HP Ayush PG based on the AIAPGET score.
The seat allotment of HP AIAPGET Counselling 2023 will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to proceed with the further proceedings and reserve their Ayush PG professional courses in Himachal Pradesh. Read the article below to learn more about the dates, fees, and eligibility of HP Ayush PG 2023. Throughout the article, you will also learn about the HP AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
1. Quick Facts
2. Eligibility Criteria
3. Application Fee
4. Counselling Procedure
5. Documents Required
6. Participating Colleges
7. Frequently Asked Questions
Let us look at some of the quick facts about HP AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||AIAPGET 2023|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Full Form of AIAPGET||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|HP AIAPGET 2023 Starting Date||21-01-2023|
|Courses Where Admission is Through AIAPGET||MD, MS, PG Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy system of medicine|
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
HP AIAPGET Counselling Dates 2023 (Out)
HP Medical and Research University HP has released the Himachal Pradesh All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test counselling schedule 2023
|Schedule for submission of online Application Form with successful transaction of fee.||21-01-2023 & 22-01-2023|
|Tentative date of displaying the category-wise/group-wise provisional merit list on the University website www.amruhp.ac.in||23-01-2023|
|Date of displaying of final combined & category-wise merit list.||24-01-2023|
|Filling of choices/preferences of college & quota for provisional allocation of seats through online counselling.||25-01-2023 & 26-01-2023|
|Display of provisional allocation of seats through 1st round of counselling for admission to MD/MS (Ayu) Courses.||29-01-2023|
|Display of final allocation of seats through 1st round of counselling for admission to MD/MS (Ayu) Courses.||30-01-2023|
|Date of reporting in allocated college for admission to MD/MS (Ayu) Courses.||01-02-2023|
HP AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Here we mentioned the eligibility criteria, which are set up by the counselling authority for HP AIAPGET Counselling 2023; every candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates must possess BAMS or any equivalent Degree of five and half years duration (including a one-year rotatory internship) recognized by the NCISM from a recognized University/Institute established by law in India latest by 31.12.2023 (For the academic session 2023-24 only).
- Candidates must be registered with Ayurvedic & Unani Medical Board, H.P. Shimla or must get himself/herself registered within three months from the date of admission in the aforesaid Medical Board.
- Regular H.P.Ayurvedic Medical Officers must have rendered five years of regular service, out of which at least three years of service should be in a rural area or should have two years in Hard/tribal areas in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on a regular basis in the department of Ayurveda (H.P.) should have a minimum of 8 years of service left for superannuation after completion of a postgraduate degree.
- The definition of Ayurvedic Medical Officers will be Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on a regular basis in the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- The condition for grant of study leave for in-Service Ayurvedic Medical Officers will be as per the policy of the State Government.
- In-service candidates (Ayurvedic Medical Officers) must have obtained a “No Objection Certificate” from his/her employer before applying for the P.G. course. Without NOC from the competent authorities, they shall not be considered for counselling as well as admission.
Online Application Fees 2023
Here we mentioned the application fees for Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET 2023 Counselling.
|For General & Other Categories||Rs. 2000/-|
|For SC/ST Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
HP AIAPGET Counselling Steps to fill out the form 2023:
- Filling in Personal Details along with uploading of Photo and Signature.
- Filling in Address details.
- Filling of Eligibility and Category Details (A candidate wishing to be considered for a
reserved seat shall specify one category of the reserved seat for which he/she applied in
his/her application form. He/she will not be permitted to change the category once
filled in his/her application form. Provided further that this will not prejudice his/her
case for being selected against un-reserved/General seats by virtue of his/her General
- Filling of Qualification Details.
- Uploading relevant Documents.
- Payment of Fees.
Particular to be filled out the Online Application form
Click On:- Apply for admission‖ on the Admission menu on the Home Page of the University Website i.e. www.amruhp.ac.in or Click on Admission> Apply for Admission> MD/MS(Ayurveda)
- Fill in the fields―Candidate‘s Name―Father‘s Name―Email id and ―Mobile number carefully. The name and Father‘s Name must be the same as printed on the 10th Marksheet issued by the concerned board. After entering your email id click on Verify Email button to verify the email, similarly after entering your mobile number. On clicking the Verify button, the candidate will get OTP on the registered email id, by entering the OTP in the required text box the email id will get verified. Insert the captcha code to get yourself registered.
- Use your authenticated Mobile Number & e-mail ID for registration. Due to one-time registration, the candidate must retain the system-generated credentials for future login.
- The photograph should be taken on or after 1st December 2023 up to the size of 40kb. -The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- -Photographs should not be with caps or goggles.
- The candidate should put his full signature in running handwriting on white paper [not in the capital letter] with a Blue/ Black Ink pen and scan for uploading, up to the size of 20kb.
- -Photo & Signature must be clearly visible and must be in JPEG/JPG format.
- -Uploaded Photos and signatures will also be used in the future by the university after the admission of various documents.
- On final submission of the Admission form, you will not be able to edit any entry.
- An allotment Letter will be generated after counselling and acceptance of the allotted seat by the candidate.
- After logging in, fill out the admission form.
HP AIAPGET Counselling
In this section, you can get all the information regarding Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET 2023 counselling procedure. Read this section carefully for more in-depth information, which is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Online Portal (https://.hpushimla.in).
- You can visit the panel for registration.
- You need to fill in all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on the HP Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected, the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option. Their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already been admitted into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, the seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second rounds of counselling were given an upgradation option and fell under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the mop-up round, the candidate has to select a new choice, filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of the allotment, the listed candidate will have to be admitted into the particular university.
Here is the list of documents that are required for HP AIAPGET Counselling 2023; every candidate must ensure that he/she must have these documents.
- Admit card of AIAPGET-2023.
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Marks-Sheets of all the examinations from first to final Prof./ years of BAMS relating to qualifying professional examinations and Degree.
- Certificate of compulsory Rotary internship after passing the final year examination as per eligibility requirement.
- Registration certificate of Central /State Registration Board of ISM.
- T.C./Migration Certificate from the last Institution/College attended.
- Character certificate from last attended Institution followed by a separate character certificate from the Tehsildar of the area concerned for direct candidates.
- The SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) reserved category certificates issued by the competent authority, as applicable, shall be submitted as per the format given in the Prospectus in Appendix A-2, A-3 and A-4, respectively. The SC/ST/OBC candidates must possess such certificates on the lineage of paternal families.
- H.P. Bonafide Certificate as prescribed in the format of the Prospectus at Appendix A-1 as issued by the concerned competent authority of the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- Full Regular Service Certificate from the competent authority in which the regular service/ rural area service and Tribal/Hard area service should be mentioned separately. (For in-service HP-AMO candidates only).
- In-Service candidates (Ayurvedic Medical Officers) must have a “No Objection Certificate” from his /her employer before applying for the P.G. course.
- Two envelopes size 9×4 with self-addressed.
- The counselling committee will verify all original certificates on the date of counselling. No additional time will be given for producing original certificates for any candidate.
Applicants are applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET Counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Himachal Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
Ayurveda College Participating in Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Himachal Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Parola||6|
Frequently Asked Questions
Who conducts AIAPGET Entrance Exam?
National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
What is the eligibility for AIAPGET?
You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provisions that can apply AIAPGET.
Who handles the AIAPGET Counselling?
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
What would be the Validity of the AIAPGET 2023 result?
The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2023 shall be only for the current admission session, i.e. 2023-24 for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses. It cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma AYUSH courses.
Whether the Compulsory Rotating Internship has to be completed from one hospital only?
No. The twelve months of Compulsory Rotating Internships can be from various hospitals, but the total time period of the internship has to be of one-year duration.
Is there any restriction for filling up the number of choices of Institutions (Colleges) or subjects in the choice filling form?
No, you can give as many choices as you wish. However, choices should be in the order of preference, as the allotment is done strictly on the basis of choices submitted by the qualified candidate in order of preference given by the candidate and as per the availability.
What is the age limit/relaxation criteria for the candidates appearing in AIAPGET 2023?
No age limit for AIAPGET-2023.
What is the minimum eligibility criteria/qualification for appearing in AIAPGET 2023?
Candidates who are pursuing a BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed/are completing one year of the internship by 31st October-2023 as per the NCISM/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2023.
Near By AIAPGET Counselling State