Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2021: Department of Ayush, Govt of Himachal Pradesh is responsible for conducting Ayush PG counselling in Himachal Pradesh. These professional courses include admission for MD in Ayurveda, MS Ayurveda, MD Homeopathy, MS in Unani Medicine etc. The counselling committee will make the admission for HP Ayush PG based on the AIAPGET score. The seat allotment of HP AIAPGET Counselling 2021 will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to proceed with the further proceedings and reserve their Ayush PG professional courses in Himachal Pradesh. Read the article below to know more about the dates, fees, eligibility, of HP Ayush PG 2021. Throughout the article, you will also learn about the HP AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Application Fee
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Documents Required
8. Participating Colleges
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Let us look at some of the quick facts of HP AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|Get Ayush PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Some of the important dates of HP AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Schedule for submission of online Application Form|
with successful transaction of Fee
|28.12.2021 to 10.01.2022|
(upto 11.59 PM)
|Time for correction in errors, if any, committed by the|
candidates while filling out the online application form
|Tentative date of displaying the category-wise/group-wise|
provisional merit list
|First Round of Counseling||02.02.2022|
|Date of displaying the list of selected candidates based on Ist round of counselling||03.02.2022|
|Date of 2nd round of Counseling/ Admission:||To be announced later|
HP AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Here we mentioned the eligibility criteria, which is set up by the counselling authority for HP AIAPGET Counselling 2021, every candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates must possess BAMS or any equivalent Degree of five and half years duration (including one year rotatory internship) recognized by the NCISM from a recognized University/Institute established by law in India latest by 31.12.2021 (For academic session 2021-22 only).
- Candidates must be registered with Ayurvedic & Unani Medical Board, H.P. Shimla or must get himself/herself registered within three months from the date of admission in the aforesaid Medical Board.
- Regular H.P.Ayurvedic Medical Officers must have rendered five years of regular service, out of which at least three years service should be in rural area or should have two years in Hard/tribal areas in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on regular basis in department of Ayurveda (H.P.) should have minimum 8 years of service left for superannuation after completion of postgraduate degree.
- The definition of Ayurvedic Medical Officers will be Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on regular basis in Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- The condition for grant of study leave for in-Service Ayurvedic Medical Officers will be as per policy of the State Government.
- In-service candidates (Ayurvedic Medical Officers) must have obtained “No Objection Certificate” from his/her employer before applying for P.G. course. Without NOC from the competent authorities, they shall not be considered for counselling as well as admission.
Online Application Fee
Here we mentioned the application fees for HP AIAPGET Counselling.
|For General & Other Categories||Rs. 2000/-|
|For SC/ST Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
HP AIAPGET Counselling
In this section, you can get all the information regarding Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET 2021 counselling procedure. Read this section carefully for more in-depth information, which is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Online Portal (https://.hpushimla.in).
- You can visit the panel for the registration.
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on HP Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected, the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option. Their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already taken admission into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second round of counselling will be given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the mop-up round, the candidate has to select a new choice filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of allotment, the list candidate will have to take admission into the particular university.
Here is the list of documents that are required for HP AIAPGET Counselling, every candidate must ensure that he/she must have these documents.
- Admit card of AIAPGET-2021.
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Marks-Sheets of all the examination from first to final Prof./ years of BAMS relating to qualifying professional examinations and Degree.
- Certificate of compulsory Rotarty internship after passing the final year examination as per eligibility requirement.
- Registration certificate of Central /State Registration Board of ISM.
- T.C./Migration Certificate from the last Institution/College attendedt.
- Character certificate from last attended Institution followed by a separate character certificate from the Tehsildar of the area concerned for direct candidates.
- The SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) reserved category certificates issued by the competent authority, as applicable shall be submitted as per format given in the Prospectus at Appendix A-2, A-3 and A-4 respectively. The SC/ST/OBC candidates must possess such certificate on lineage of paternal families.
- H.P. Bonafide Certificate as prescribed in the format of the Prospectus at Appendix A-1 as issued by the concerned competent authority of State of Himachal Pradesh.
- Full Regular Service Certificate from the competent authority in which the regular service/ rural area service and Tribal/Hard area service should be mentioned separately. (For in service HP-AMO candidates only).
- In-Service candidates (Ayurvedic Medical Officers) must have “No Objection Certificate” from his /her employer before applying for P.G. course.
- Two envelops size 9×4 with self-addressed.
- All original certificates will be verified by the counselling committee on the date of counselling. No additional time will be given for producing original certificates to any candidate.
Applicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Himachal Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
Ayurveda College Participating in Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Himachal Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Himachal Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Paprola||6|
Frequently Asked Questions
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
A. The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2021 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2021-22 for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma AYUSH courses.
A. No. The twelve months Compulsory Rotating Internship can be from various hospitals, but the total time period of the internship has to be of one-year duration.
A. No, you can give as many choices as you wish. However, choices should be in the order of preference, as the allotment is done strictly on the basis of choices submitted by the qualified candidate in order of preference given by the candidate and as per the availability.
A. No age limit for AIAPGET-2021.
A. Candidates who are pursuing BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of
the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the
NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed/are completing one year of the internship by 31st October-2021 as per the NCISM/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021.