Jammu & Kashmir AIAPGET Counselling 2021: J&k Board of Professional Entrance Exam is responsible for conducting Jammu & Kashmir Ayush PG admissions. These professional Ayush courses include admission for MD in Ayurveda, MS Ayurveda, MD Homeopathy, MS in Unani Medicine etc. The counselling committee will do the admission of JK PG 2021 Ayush seats on the basis of the AIAPGET 2021 score. The seat allotment of JK AIAPGET Counselling 2021 will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to report to the allotted institute for document verification and reserving their JK Ayush PG 2021 admission. Read the article below to know more about JK AIAPGET Counselling, dates, application form, seat matrix, merit list and counselling. Throughout the article, you will learn about the JK AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG colleges in Jammu & Kashmir.
Let us look at the short summary of JK AIAPGET counselling 2021, here below.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|JK Ayush PG Counselling Authority||JK Board of Professional Entrance Examination|
|Level of AIAPGET Examination||National-level|
|AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date||18th September 2021|
|AIAPGET 2021 Result Date||21st October 2021|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homeopathy– English only
Some important dates of Jammu & Kashmir AIAPGET counselling 2021.
|Starting Date of Registration at BOPEE office, Jammu||01-02-2022|
|Last Date of Registration||10-02-2022|
Here we provide eligibility criteria for JK AIAPGET Counselling 2021, every candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2021 shall be 31st October 2021.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Here in this section, we can check the registration fees category wise for J&K AIAPGET Counselling 2021
|Fee Payable by candidates in INR*|
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
In this section, you can get all the information regarding Jammu & Kashmir AYUSH PG 2021 counselling procedure. Read this section carefully for more in-depth information, which is as follows:
- Visit the official website of JKBOPEE Online Portal (https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/).
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on MP Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected after the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already taken admission into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. Those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second round of counselling will be given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of allotment, the list candidate will have to take admission into the particular university.
Here is the list of documents required at the time of JK AIAPGET counselling 2021. Every candidate must ensure the availability of those documents at the time of counselling.
- One latest coloured photographs with white back ground, one to be fixed in Application Form
- Score Card of AIAPGET-2021;
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education;
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate or undertaking by the candidate that he/she will produce the same at the time of admission in respective College;
- Marks Sheets of all BAMS Examinations;
- Documentary Proof of having completed one year pre-registration Compulsory Rotatory Internship in a duly recognized institution at the time of submission of documents;
- Registration Certificate from J&K Medical Council/CCIM and
- Valid Identity Card (Passport, Aadhar, Pan Card, Driving License etc.)
AIAPGET Exam Guidelines
Here are some of the mandatory guidelines for all the candidates of AIAPGET. Every candidate must look at the exam guidelines provided by Ayush PG 2021.
What to carry?
- AIAPGET 2021 admit card
- An original, valid and non-expired photo Id proof (Driving Licence, Aadhar card, passport, voter Id, etc.)
- One passport size photograph (same as the one submitted with the application form)
What not to carry?
- Any textual material, Calculator, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Smartwatch, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Bluetooth devices, pager or any other electronic device.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting, etc. in the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Instrument/Geometry/Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, Any kind of Paper/ Stationery, Eatables/snacks and Tea/coffee/cold drinks/Water, Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/Microphone/Pager, Calculator, Camera, Tape Recorder, any metallic item or electronic gadgets, etc. are NOT allowed in the Examination Room/Hall.
- Candidates who are diabetic can carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/ apple/orange) and transparent water bottle to the examination hall. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/candy/sandwich, etc.
If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/ her candidature will be treated as unfair means and lead to cancellation of the current examination & also debar the candidate for future examination(s) & the material will be seized.
Here is the list of Participating Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Regional Research Institute of Unani Medicine||NA|
Frequently Asked Questions
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.
A. Candidates who are pursuing BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of
the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the
NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed/are completing one year of the internship by 31st October-2021 as per the NCISM/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021.
A. No age limit for AIAPGET-2021.
A. No. The twelve months Compulsory Rotating Internship can be from various hospitals, but the total time period of the internship has to be of one-year duration.
A. The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2021 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2021-22 for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma AYUSH courses.