Punjab AIAPGET Counselling 2021: Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Punjab is responsible for conducting Punjab Ayush PG admissions. These professional courses include the admission for MD in Ayurveda, MS in Ayurveda, MD Homeopathy, MS in Unani Medicine etc. The counselling committee will do the admission of Punjab PG 2021 Ayush seats on the basis of the AIAPGET 2021 score. The seat allotment of Punjab AIAPGET counselling 2021 will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to report to the allotted institute for document verification and reserving their Punjab Ayush PG 2021 admission. Read the article below to know more about Punjab AIAPGET counselling, dates, application form, seat matrix, merit list and counselling. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Punjab AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Colleges for Punjab.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Registration Fees
5. Counselling Procedure
6. Document Required
7. Participating Colleges
8. Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s look at the short summary of Punjab AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Punjab Ayush PG Counselling Authority||Guru Ravidas Ayurveda University, Punjab|
|Level of AIAPGET Examination||National-Level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|Get Ayush PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Here in this section, we are providing information about Punjab Ayush NEET-PG 2021 Counselling Important Dates. Let’s have a look.
|Publication of Seat Matrix||To be announced|
|Online Preference (Choice) filling process||To be announced|
|Publication of First Selection List||To be announced|
|Physical Joining to the selected college as per|
allotment of 1st CAP Round
|To be announced|
|Filling of Status Retention Form to the selected college as per|
allotment of 1st CAP Round
|To be announced|
Important Dates of AACCC
|Publication of Seat Matrix||27/01/2022 after 06:00 pm|
|Online Preference (Choice) filling process||28/01/2022 to 30/01/2022 upto 11.59 pm|
|Publication of First Selection List||01/02/2022 after 06:00 pm|
|Physical Joining to the selected college as per allotment of 1st CAP Round||02/02/2022 to 05/02/2022|
upto 06.00 pm
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab AIAPGET
Here we provide eligibility criteria for Punjab Ayush PG Counselling 2021, every candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2021 shall be 31st October 2021.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Here is the detail of registration fees required for AIAPGET Counselling for Punjab.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Punjab AIAPGET Counselling Procedure
In this section, you can get all the information regarding Punjab AYUSH PG 2021 registration procedure. Read this section carefully for more in-depth information, which is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Online Portal https://www.graupunjab.org/
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on Punjab Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected after the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already taken admission into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. Those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second round of counselling will be given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of allotment, the list candidate will have to take admission into the particular university.
Here we provide the list of important documents required for Punjab AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
- Punjab domicile Certificate
Applicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Punjab officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Punjab.
Ayurveda College Participating in Punjab AIAPGET Counselling
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Punjab officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Punjab AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Government Ayurvedic College, Patiala||1|
|Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Moga||4|
Homeopathy College Participating in Punjab AIAPGET Counselling
Here is the list of all Homeopathy Colleges in Punjab officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Punjab AACCC 2020 Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College, Ludhiana||NA|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who conducts AIAPGET Entrance Exam?
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
Q. What is the eligibility for AIAPGET?
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
Q. Who handles the AIAPGET Counselling?
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
Q. What is the maximum no. of attempts permitted for AIAPGET?
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.
Q. What is the minimum eligibility criteria/qualification for appearing in AIAPGET 2021?
A. Candidates who are pursuing BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of
the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the
NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed/are completing one year of the internship by 31st October-2021 as per the NCISM/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021.
Q. What is the age limit/relaxation criteria for the candidates appearing in AIAPGET 2021?
A. No age limit for AIAPGET-2021.
Q. Whether the Compulsory Rotating Internship has to be completed from one hospital only?
A. No. The twelve months Compulsory Rotating Internship can be from various hospitals, but the total time period of the internship has to be of one-year duration.
Q. What would be the Validity of the AIAPGET 2021 result?
A. The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2021 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2021-22 for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma AYUSH courses.
Click here for more Education News