Punjab AIAPGET Counselling 2023: Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Punjab, is responsible for conducting Punjab Ayush PG admissions. These professional courses include admission for MD in Ayurveda, MS in Ayurveda, MD in Homeopathy, MS in Unani Medicine etc. The counselling committee will make the admission of Punjab PG 2023 Ayush seats on the basis of the AIAPGET 2023 score. The seat allotment of Punjab AIAPGET counselling 2023 will be declared on the official website.
Shortlisted candidates will have to report to the allotted institute for document verification and reserve their Punjab Ayush PG 2023 admission. Read the article below to learn more about Punjab AIAPGET counselling, dates, application form, seat matrix, merit list and counselling. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Punjab AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Colleges in Punjab.
1. Quick Facts
2. Punjab AIAPGET Counselling Schedule
3. Eligibility Criteria of Punjab AIAPGET
4. Registration Fees
5. Punjab AIAPGET Counselling Procedure
6. Documents Required
7. Participating Colleges
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Let’s look at the short summary of Punjab AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Punjab Ayush PG Counselling Authority||Guru Ravidas Ayurveda University, Punjab|
|Level of AIAPGET Examination||National-Level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
Punjab AIAPGET Counselling Schedule
Here in this section, we are providing information about Punjab Ayush NEET-PG 2023 Counselling Important Dates. Let’s have a look.
|Publication of Seat Matrix||To be announced|
|Online Preference (Choice) filling process||To be announced|
|Publication of First Selection List||To be announced|
|Physical Joining to the selected college as per|
allotment of 1st CAP Round
|To be announced|
|Filling of Status Retention Form to the selected college as per|
allotment of 1st CAP Round
|To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab AIAPGET
Here we provide eligibility criteria for Punjab Ayush PG Counselling 2023. Every candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possessed permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2023 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2023 from candidates completing an internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months of Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, and completion date, shall be treated as final, and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of the internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2023 shall be 31st October 2023.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through the All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Here is the detail of registration fees required for AIAPGET Counselling for Punjab.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Punjab AIAPGET Counselling Procedure
In this section, you can get all the information regarding Punjab AYUSH PG 2023 registration procedure. Read this section carefully for more in-depth information, which is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Online Portal https://www.graupunjab.org/
- You need to fill in all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on the Punjab Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected after the allotment round will be given options one, up-gradation and second, satisfaction. Seats of those candidates who have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already been admitted into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, the seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second rounds of counselling were given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice, filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of the allotment, the listed candidate will have to be admitted into the particular university.
Here we provide the list of important documents required for Punjab AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2023
- AIAPGET 2023 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
- Punjab domicile Certificate
Applicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Punjab officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Punjab.
Ayurveda College Participating in Punjab AIAPGET Counselling
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Punjab officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Punjab AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Government Ayurvedic College, Patiala||1|
|Babe Ke Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Moga||4|
Homeopathy College Participating in Punjab AIAPGET Counselling
Here is the list of all Homeopathy Colleges in Punjab officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Punjab AACCC Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College, Ludhiana||60 seats|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who handles the AIAPGET Counselling?
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
I have registered in the 1st Round, should I register again for the 2nd Round & 3rd Round/MopUp Round?
No, only those candidates who have not registered in the 1st Round need to register
afresh for the 2nd Round/3rd Round.
What is the eligibility for AIAPGET?
You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.