Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling 2021: Uttarakhand Ayurved University offers admission to the Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery (MD/MS) (Ayurved) Programme every year. Admission to the postgraduate programme is granted on the basis of the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2021. The candidate who qualifies for the entrance test is liable to appear in the counselling and seat allotment process. Only AIAPGET qualified candidates will require to fill out the application form of the University to appear in the Counselling process. Read the article below to know more about UK AIAPGET Counselling, dates, application form, seat matrix, merit list and counselling. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Colleges in Uttarakhand.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Registration Fees
5. Counselling Procedure
6. Participating Colleges
7. Frequently Asked Questions
Let us look at some quick facts regarding Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|Get Ayush PG Counselling 2021||Enquire Now|
Some important dates of Uttarakhand AIAPGET Admission:
|Starting Date of Online Registration||To be announced|
|Document Verification||To be announced|
|Date of Publishing of Merit List||To be announced|
|Choice Filling by the Marketing||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment||To be announced|
Here we provide eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling 2021. Every candidate must go through the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2021 shall be 31st October 2021.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Candidates interested to participate in AYUSH PG Counselling must register on the official site and have to pay the fees. The fees charged by the authority as per the candidate’s category is mentioned below.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling Procedure
In this section, you can get all the information regarding Uttarakhand AIAPGET 2021 counselling procedure. Read this section carefully for more in-depth information, which is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Online Portal (https://uau.ac.in).
- You can visit the panel for the registration.
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on Uttarakhand Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected after the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already taken admission into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. Those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second round of counselling will be given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the mop round the candidate have to select a new choice filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of allotment, the list candidate will have to take admission into the particular university.
Applicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Uttarakhand officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Uttarakhand.
Ayurveda College Participating in Uttarakhand AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Uttarakhand officially notified by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Rishikul Govt PG Ayurvedic College and Hospital||27|
|Himalaya Ayurvedic PG Medical College and Hospital||12|
|Uttarakhand Ayurved University Gurukul||6|
Frequently Asked Questions
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
A. The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2021 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2021-22 for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma AYUSH courses.
A. No. The twelve months Compulsory Rotating Internship can be from various hospitals, but the total time period of the internship has to be of one-year duration.
A. No, you can give as many choices as you wish. However, choices should be in the order of preference, as the allotment is done strictly on the basis of choices submitted by the qualified candidate in order of preference given by the candidate and as per the availability.
A. Yes, -1 is deducted for every negative mark.
A. No age limit for AIAPGET-2021.