Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling 2020 is the state centralized online counselling process. Consequently, an applicant sitting for counselling can apply to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy in the various Government/Private Medical College of the state. The Uttarakhand counselling procedure 2020 will be based on one’s AIA-PGET Scorecard. Furthermore, the counselling is managed by the Uttarakhand Ayush Department.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about every aspect of Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling procedure.
Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to AIAPGET Examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||26th July 2020|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homeopathy– English only
Some important dates of Uttarakhand AIA-PGET Admission:
|Starting Date of Online Registration||06 May 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||05 June 2020 (Extended*)|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||To be announced later|
|Date of Examination||To be announced later|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
Fee for Online Registration
Candidate interested to participate in AYUSH PG Counselling must register on official site and have to pay the fees. The fees charged by the authority as per the candidate’s category is mentioned below.
|Fee Payable by candidates in INR*|
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
|*Applicable Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate|
How to Apply
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 20 kb – 50 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 10kb – 20kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay the fee using ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not
NOTE– Generally, it is advised to download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee. Also, keep the copies safely for future reference.
The counselling for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in AYUSH is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC). AACCC conduct counselling for admission to all India quota seats. Also, The concerned State AYUSH Authority(s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University /AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will conduct counselling for admission to State quota seats. It is based on candidate’s AIAPGET 2020 merit, choice of subject and fulfilment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc.
- Candidates with BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act.
- Candidates in possession of permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship.
- Applicants under the internship are likely to complete the internship as per the CCIM/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2020. While those who are unable to complete can not be eligible for the exam.
- The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2020 shall be 30th September 2020.
AIAPGET Exam Guidelines
- Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Those who will not bring these will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
i. Print copy of admit Card downloaded from NTA website
ii. One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
iii. Any one of the authorized Govt photoIDs (original,validandnon-expired),viz.PANcard/ Driving License/ VoterID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ RationCard
iv. PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
- The registration desk will close 90 minutes prior to the examination. Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the examination centre after 08:30 A.M.
The candidates are prohibited to bring–
- Any kind of electronic gadgets/device in the examination room/hall.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc.in the examination room/Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Instrument/Geometry/Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, Any kind of Paper/ Stationery, Eatables/snacks and Tea/coffee/cold drinks/Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/Microphone/Pager, Calculator, Camera, Tape Recorder, any metallic item or electronic gadgets etc. are NOT allowed in the Examination Room/Hall.
If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/ her candidature will be treated as unfair means and lead to cancellation of the current examination & also debar the candidate for future examination(s) & the material will be seized.
Applicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma program through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Uttarakhand officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Uttarakhand.
Ayurveda College Participating in Uttarakhand AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Uttarakhand officially notified by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Uttarakhand AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Rishikul Govt PG Ayurvedic College and Hospital||27|
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic PG Medical College and Hospital||12|
|Uttarakhand Ayurved University Gurukul||6|
Frequently Asked Questions
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
A. The exam is postponed because of the spread of COVID-19 situation.
A. Though, the passing marks is not specified by NTA. Still, high score in AIAPGET leads to the selection in top college.
A. The maximum marks of AIAPGET is 480.
A. Yes, -1 is deducted for every negative marks.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down 😊😊 …
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍