List of BSMS Colleges in Bihar: Bihar is an Indian state considered to be a part of Eastern as well as Northern India. It is bounded by Nepal to the north and by the Indian states of West Bengal to the northeast and Uttar Pradesh to the west. There are many prestigious state-run Colleges in Bihar which offer a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any Siddha College.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
There is no Siddha college in Bihar (According to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine). The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Bihar.
1. Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
2. Top BSMS Colleges in Bihar
3. NEET 2022 Cutoff
4. Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling
5. Important Link
6. Frequently Asked question
Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2022 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|For BSMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG courses: Bihar AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush BSMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
Best BSMS Colleges in Bihar
Aspirants who belong to Bihar state may get admission in any other state Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about the Top BSMS Colleges in Bihar to study the best Siddha courses.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BSMS Colleges in Bihar overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
List of BSMS Colleges in Bihar
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college in Bihar. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Bihar. Aspirants who belong to Bihar state want to get admission in any other state Siddha colleges then click the link mentioned below.
|Top BSMS College in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the BCECE Board to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Bihar State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Following is the procedure that shows how Bihar Ayush Counselling takes place in an organized manner:-
- Candidates registration
- Choice Filling First Round Counselling
- First Round Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the allotted college
Note: Those who failed to get admission in 1st round of counselling can go for 2nd round of counselling as per the stated norms.
AIQ Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Bihar must register themselves for the NEET Ayush counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India.
Here. We have mentioned the important link of Bihar like Medical Colleges, Dental Colleges and Ayush Colleges List as well as Ayush Counselling, Cutoff & Seat Matrix for Bihar State.
|List of BAMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|List of BSMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|List of BHMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|List of BUMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|List of BNYS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|List of Medical Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|List of Dental Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many of the Ministry approves government BSMS Colleges in Bihar of Ayush?
A. There are no Government BSMS Colleges in Bihar.
Q. How many of the Ministry approves private BSMS Colleges in Bihar of Ayush?
A. There are no Private BSMS Colleges in Bihar.
Q. What are the other courses provided under AYUSH in Bihar?
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Bihar are BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BNYS.
Q. Are there any other states that provide BSMS courses other than Bihar?
A. Yes, other states provide BSMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, and Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.