Bihar AIAPGET Counselling 2023: All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET, is conducted for admissions to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy. Admission for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy is given on the basis of merit. Those who qualify for AIAPGET 2023 are asked for a counselling round which is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
Bihar AIAPGET Counselling 2023 is the state’s centralized online counselling process. Consequently, an applicant sitting for counselling can apply for MD/MS/PG Diploma in The Bihar counselling procedure 2023 will be based on one’s AIAPGET Scorecard. Furthermore, the counselling is managed by the Bihar Ayush Department. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Bihar AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush P.G. Counselling in Bihar.
1. Quick Facts
2. Eligibility Criteria
3. Registration Fees
4. Counselling Process
5. Documents Required
6. Participating Colleges
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Let us look at some quick facts about Bihar AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or no attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
Bihar AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate who is seeking Bihar AIAPGET Counselling must look at the eligibility criteria. Here we provide complete details on that.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possessed permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2023 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2023 from candidates completing an internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months of Compulsory Rotating Internship, i.e. starting date, and completion date, shall be treated as final, and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of the internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2023 shall be 31st October 2023.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through the All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Here we mentioned the Registration Fees for Bihar AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|S.C., ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Bihar AIAPGET Counselling 2023 is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) courses in Bihar Ayush colleges.
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Online Portal (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/).
- You need to fill in all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on the Bihar Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected the allotment round will be given to option one, up-gradation and second satisfaction. Seats if those candidates have not selected any option, their seats will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
Suppose the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling. In that case, those candidates could opt for the second round of counselling, having the option of upgradation according to their eligibility. All those candidates who have already been admitted into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, the seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second rounds of counselling were given an upgradation option and fell under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice, filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of the allotment, the listed candidate will have to be admitted into the particular university.
AACCC Counselling Flow Chart 2023-
Here is the list of documents required for Bihar AIAPGET Counselling.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2023
- AIAPGET 2023 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in-service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
Applicants are applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Bihar officially notified by the Ayush Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Bihar.
Ayurveda College Participating in Bihar AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Bihar officially notified by the Ayush Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Bihar AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|DAYANAND AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, S.I.W.A.N.||1|
|Government Ayurvedic College, Patna||8|
Homeopathy College Participating in Bihar AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Homeopathy Colleges in Bihar officially notified by the A.Y.U.S.H. Admissions Central Counselling Committee (A.A.C.C.C.). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Bihar AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|R.B.T.S. Govt. Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Muzaffarpur||2|
|G.D. Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Patna||7|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who handles the AIAPGET Counselling?
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
What would be the validity of the AIAPGET 2023 result?
The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2023 shall be only for the current admission session, i.e. 2023-24 for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses. It cannot be carried forward for the next admission session for MD / MS / PG Diploma AYUSH courses.
Who is ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of Deemed/Central Universities/
1- Candidates who already joined the allotted seat in Round I/Round II/ Round III of
AIQ/Deemed/ Central Universities/National Institutions.
2- Candidates allotted a seat in 03rd/Mop Up Round.
3- Candidates who have not registered in any of the Previous 3 Rounds.
4- Candidates who resigned from the allotted seats in the 2nd Round beyond the
permissible period of exit (i.e., 3 days prior to the commencement of the 3rd Round).
When will this year aiapget bihar councelling will start?