Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling will be conducted based on the NEET 2021 score. The BCECE Board will conduct the counselling through online mode. Authorities will start Bihar Ayush counselling with the release of the Bihar Ayush NEET application form 2021. Candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Latest Update: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board released Bihar Ayush NEET 2nd Mop-Up Round Allotment Reporting Schedule at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling like schedule, process, application form, documents required, seat allotment, merit list, latest cutoff & much more.
1. Brief Description
2. Bihar Ayush Counselling Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Counselling Fee
5. Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Process
6. Documents Required
8. Frequently Asked Questions
Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official website to register for NEET AYUSH 2021 Bihar State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Bihar Ayush NEET 2021, Let us first examine the Bihar Ayush Counselling brief description.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||1 November|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||3rd February 2022|
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||7th February 2022|
|Bihar NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|No. of Government BAMS Seat in Bihar||163|
|No. of Private BAMS Seat in Bihar||105|
|No. of Govt BHMS Seat in Bihar||60|
|No. of Private BHMS Seat in Bihar||400|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Bihar Ayush NEET 2nd Mop-Up Allotment Reporting Dates (Out)
Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Mop-Up Round 2 Counselling Dates (Out)
|Online Registration starting date||02.05.2022|
|Online Registration closing date||05.05.2022 (10.00 p.m.)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of the Registered candidate||05.05.2022 (11.59 p.m.)|
|Publication of Merit list of UGMAC-2021 (Ayush) 2nd round MOP-UP Counselling||07.05.2022|
|Date of uploading of updated Seat Matrix||09.05.2022|
|Proposed date of Offline Counselling (2nd round MOP-UP Counselling)||From 09.05.2022|
NOTE: The candidates desirous of opting for seats in any Private Ayush Colleges have to deposit a bank draft of Rs.50,000/- (Fifty thousand) only in favour of Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, payable at Patna at the time of Counselling. They have to deposit the rest of the required fee to the concerned institution in taking admission. The deposited amount will be forfeited if the candidate doesn’t accept admission to his allotted seat.
Bihar Ayush NEET Mop-Up Round Allotment Dates (Notice)
Notice Regarding Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Schedule (Released)
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Schedule
Here we have mentioned the Bihar Ayush NEET-UG 2021 Counselling dates. Let’s have a look.
|Availability of application form||07/02/2022||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||13/02/2022 (Till 10 PM)||–|
|Last Date for Online Registration||13/02/2022 (Till 10 PM)||–|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||13.02.2022 (11.59 p.m.)||–|
|Online editing of application form||14.02.2022||–|
|Publication of Rank Card / Merit List and Proposed Programme for|
Choice filling and Reporting/ Document Verification/ Admission
|Seat matrix and public rule posting on the website||16.02.2022||–|
|Online registration of choice filling||20.02.2022||–|
|Last date for online registration of choice filling||24.02.2022||–|
|Last date for Seat Allotment||24.02.2022||27.02.2022|
|1st round of counselling result||01.03.2022||04.03.2022|
|Downloading of Allotment order and Choice Upgradation (1st Round)||01.03.2022 to 06.02.2022||04.03.2022 to 09.03.2022|
|Document verification and admission||02.03.2022 to 06.03.2022||05.03.2022 to 09.03.2022|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||10.03.2022||15.03.2022|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round||10.03.2022 to 14.03.2022||15.03.2022 to 19.03.2022|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||11.03.2022 to 14.03.2022||16.03,2022 to 19.03.2022|
|Online Registration for Mop-Up Round||—||07.04.2022 to 12.04.2022|
|Submission of Online Application Form||—||07.04.2022 to 12.04.2022|
Bihar Ayush Round 2 NEET Counselling Schedule (Out)
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||25/03/2022|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round||25/03/2022 to 29/03/2022|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||26/03/2022 to 29/03/2022|
Here in this section, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of Ayush NEET Eligibility Criteria. Let’s have a look.
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as a core subject in Classes 11 and 12 from a recognized board.|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 17 years as of December 31, 2021|
Maximum: 25 years of age or more for unreserved category candidates and 30 years of age for reserved and PwD category candidates
|Qualifying Marks||UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45%|
(minimum aggregate marks only for PCB subjects)
Documents to Keep Ready Before Applying Online
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph
- Scanned / Soft copy of the signature
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card, if available
Bihar Ayush Counselling Fees
|Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / DQ candidates||Rs. 600/-|
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions as provided below to apply for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2021 Counselling:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Now for registration, students need to fill in their name, date of birth, Ayush NEET 2021 Roll number, Ayush NEET 2021 Application number, Ayush NEET 2021 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which the candidates will receive an SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate their account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information
- After successfully registering online and activating the account, the candidate must click on the “Sign in” button again and complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- After entering the personal information, next to the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specification and format; after uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- The candidates need to enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button on the next screen.
Step 5: Pay Counselling Fee
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections or proceed to pay the necessary amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download the Submitted Application Form
- Finally, upon completion of the above-given steps, the candidates download a Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as required on the day of the counselling.
Step-7 Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2021 Counselling Fee
- The candidates need to pay the following amount for the counselling fee to submit the application form.
- Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay the processing charge in addition to the counselling fee.
Mop-Up Round 2 Counselling Registration Procedure
- Step-One – Registration: For registering, the candidate must fill in the information asked in Step One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen. Candidates, while registering, must see that they are giving their email_id and mobile no. because all information concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. Also, the candidate will receive an SMS. The email id given by the candidate will be his user name. The received email and SMS will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE”, which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click the “Activate Your Account” button, enter the email_id, and receive the Activation code to activate their account; after that, click the “Submit” button. After starting the account, the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential. Otherwise, BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complications.
- Step-two – (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Three – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Four – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step – Five (Preview your application): After entering educational information, the candidate must verify all the information they give while verifying the provided information in step-2, step-3 and step-4. If any information is found wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections. After that, the candidate should click the “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated.
- Step – Six (Payment of Counselling Fee): After previewing the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click the “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to the instructions on the computer screen regarding the payment of the Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded. There are the following modes for payment of the Counselling Fee.
- a. Online Payment: Candidates have to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking; they should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- b. Counselling Fee: The counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
- Step – Seven (Download part- A & Part-B): After payment of the Counselling Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download a Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of their counselling/allotment on the scheduled date;
- Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2021 (Original)
- Score Card of NEET(UG)-2021 (Original)
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the admissions requirements in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport-sized photographs were pasted on the NEET Admit Card (UG)-2021.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2021.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) / SMQ / EWS Certificate etc.
Bihar Ayush Counselling 2021 Reservation of Seats
Students can check the seats in Govt/Private Ayush colleges for different categories below: As per the previous year!
|Scheduled Cast (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Graphical Presentation For Bihar Ayush NEET Counsellin Seat Reservation
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Bihar must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Bihar Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various BHMS/BNYS and BAMS colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. Here is the updated list of all Ayush NEET Counselling participating Ayush Colleges in Bihar officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) of the participating colleges, click the link below. Here is a list of Top Ayush Colleges in Bihar.
BAMS Colleges in Bihar
Here is the updated list of all BAMS Colleges in Bihar officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one must participate in Bihar BAMS 2021 Counselling. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
For admission to UG Degree (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) Courses, the Government Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi Colleges of Bihar are mentioned hereunder:
|Name of College||Ownership|
|Rajkiya Ayurvedic College, Patna||Govt.|
|Rajkiya Ayurvedic College, Begusarai||Govt.|
|Government R.B.T.S. Homoeopathy Medical College, Muzaffarpur||Govt.|
|Government Tibbi College, Patna||Govt.|
For admission to UG Degree (BHMS), Courses of the Private Homeopathy Colleges of Bihar are mentioned hereunder:
For admission to UG Degree (BAMS), Courses of the Private Ayurvedic Colleges of Bihar are mentioned hereunder:-
|Name of College||Ownership|
|Dayanand Ayurved College & Hospital, Siwan||Private|
For admission to UG Degree (BUMS), Courses of the Private Tibbi Colleges of Bihar are mentioned hereunder:-
|Name of College||Ownership|
|N.U.M.C. & H, Gaya||Private|
|Salfia Unani Medical College & Hospital, Lahariyasarai, Darbhanga||Private|
|Zulfiquar Haider Unani Medical College & Hospital, Siwan||Private|
Inclusion of New Private Ayurved Private Colleges
|Name of Colleges||Seats|
|Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur||30|
|Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital, Chapra||30|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Here we provide information about Goa Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, cutoff, etc. You can check the complete details below.
|Bihar Ayush Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
|Bihar BAMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Bihar BHMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Bihar BUMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Bihar BNYS Colleges||Click Here|
|Bihar BSMS Colleges||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2021-22 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB, will conduct the Bihar Ayush counselling.
BCECE 2021 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
The counselling for Bihar NEET 2021 admission will be conducted online in two rounds.
No, the application form will be available in online mode only.
The Eligibility percentage for participating Bihar Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling is:
OBC-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
BC-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in Ayuhs NEET UG
SC/ST-Cutoff Score 30th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
OC PH-Cutoff Score 35th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
1. Go to aaccc.gov.in.
2. On the homepage, go to the Registration Link.
3. On the next window, insert roll numbers and passwords.
4. Sign in.
5. Login again with the system-generated IDs.
6. Fill in the details, including personal details and educational information.
7. Submit and pay the application fee.
After completing your BAMS, you can go for an MD or MS in Ayurveda. BAMS graduates can also pursue higher studies in many medical-related disciplines. A few options include Master’s in Public Health, Master’s in Health Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine and many other postgraduate courses.
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will start registering for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate, or NEET-UG 2021, counselling for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses.