Maharshi Mehi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital Katihar are some of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Bihar. M.M.H.M.C.H. Katihar college is popularly known as Maharshi Mehi Homoeopathic College Katihar, founded in 2000-01. This famous B.H.M.S. College in Katihar is affiliated with B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathic in India.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Maharshi Mehi Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital (M.M.H.M.C.H. Katihar) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Maharshi Mehi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital Katihar
Maharshi Mehi Homeopathic Medical College was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care, and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Medical Homoeopathic Colleges in Bihar.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of M.M.H.M.C.H. Katihar.
|College Name||Maharshi Mehi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital Katihar|
|Popular Name||MMHMCH Katihar, MM Homoeopathic College Katihar|
|Affiliated with||B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathic in Indian|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||B.H.M.S. Colleges in Bihar|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Approved by:– Central Council of Homoeopathic in Indian.
- Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
|BHMS||5 years 6month.|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Maharshi Mehi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital Katihar are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses is under Maharshi Mehi Homeopathic Medical College Katihar. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar AIAPGET Counselling
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush BHMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|Course Name||Graduation||Total Fees (Rs)|
***Fees Will be Updated Soon…
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions as provided below to apply for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2021 Counselling:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Now for registration, students need to fill in their name, date of birth, NEET 2021 Roll number, NEET 2021 Application number, NEET 2021 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which, the candidates will receive a SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information
- After successfully registering online and activating the account, the candidate need to click on the “Sign in” button again and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- After entering the personal information, next to the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specification and format. After uploading the photo and signature click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- In the next screen, the candidates need to enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Pay Counselling Fee
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections, or else proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download Submitted Application Form
- Finally, on completion of the above-given steps, the candidates download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as it is required on the day of the counselling.
Step-7 Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2021 Counselling Fee
- In order to submit the application form, the candidates need to pay the following amount for counselling fee
- Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. Additional with the counselling fee, candidate has to pay the processing charge.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Maharshi Mehi Homoeopathic College Katihar|
Maharshi Mehi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital Katihar
Address: Jeewachh Nagar, Rojitpur, Katihar, Bihar
Phone: +91 7480 943 555
Principal No: +91 930 437 9730
Trustee No: +91 870 980 0165
Email ID: contact@email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.mmhmch.org/
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, Maharshi Mehi Homoeopathic College Katihar is a private Homeopathic College.
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (B.C.E.C.E.B.).
A. Maharshi Mehi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital Katihar, Address: Jeewachh Nagar, Rojitpur, Katihar, Bihar
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.