Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Bihar. The college is popularly known as RAS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai and was founded in 1949. RAS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai is affiliated with Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cutoff, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Bagusarai
Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai started serving students with the best ayurvedic care. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Begusarai.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of RAS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai.
|College Name||Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Bagusarai|
|Popular Name||RAS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai|
|Affiliated with||Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Bihar|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The RAS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
This selection will let you know about the RAS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of RAS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Bagusarai. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar AIAPGET Counselling
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush BAMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|Course Name||Annual Fees (Rs)||Monthly hostel Fees (Rs)|
**Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Process 2021
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions as provided below to apply for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2021 Counselling:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Now for registration, students need to fill in their name, date of birth, Ayush NEET 2021 Roll number, Ayush NEET 2021 Application number, Ayush NEET 2021 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which, the candidates will receive a SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information
- After successfully registering online and activating the account, the candidate need to click on the “Sign in” button again and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- After entering the personal information, next to the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specification and format. After uploading the photo and signature click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- In the next screen, the candidates need to enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Pay Counselling Fee
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections, or else proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download Submitted Application Form
- Finally, on completion of the above-given steps, the candidates download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as it is required on the day of the counselling.
Step-7 Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2021 Counselling Fee
- In order to submit the application form, the candidates need to pay the following amount for counselling fee
- Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. Additional with the counselling fee, candidate has to pay the processing charge.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Bihar Ayush 2021, let us first look at the type of Ayush counselling 2021 for the state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai|
Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai
Address: Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurvedic College, Hospital Police line marg, Suhirdnagar,pin-851218 Begusarai, Bihar.
Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Begusarai is Government Ayush College.
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
A. Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurvedic College, Hospital Police line marg, Suhirdnagar, pin-851218 Begusarai, Bihar.
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.