BUMS Colleges in Uttrakhand: Uttarakhand”– the land of soulful tourist places and natural beauty. Right after the separation from its parent state (Uttar Pradesh), the state has witnessed an epic rise in Education. Especially the state capital, Dehradun, which was once famous for its school, is now full of high-class educational institutes. This article will let you know about Top BUMS colleges in Uttarakhand.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Uttarakhand Ayush AIAGPET Counselling
|Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET 2021 BUMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
List of BUMS Colleges in Uttarakhand
If you too want to pursue BUMS, then this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BUMS Colleges in Uttarakhand. Have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BUMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BUMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Uttarakhand Ayurved University was established by the Government of Uttarakhand vide Uttarakhand Ayurved University Act, 2009 to ensure effective and systematic instructions, teaching, training, research, and development of Ayurved. Read More>>>
|Location||Harrawala, Dehradun, Pin-248001, Uttarakhand|
|Affiliated with||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|BUMS at Uttarakhand Ayurved University Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttarakhand State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Uttarakhand NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Uttarakhand NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Uttarakhand Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There are 1 Government BUMS Colleges in Uttarakhand.
A. There is no Private BUMS College in Uttarakhand.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Uttarakhand is BHMS, BAMS, BNYS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BUMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.