Dr V.H. Dave Homoeopathic Medical College Kheda is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda and it was founded in the year 1973. It is affiliated with Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Dr V.H. Dave Homoeopathic Medical College Kheda like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Latest Update: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting authority released the notification for extension of online registration for the students who have missed the registration process earlier or are unable to submit documents at the help centre for confirmation of registration. Candidates can purchase the Online PIN & online registration from the admission committee’s website from 10 December to 14 December 2021 at medadmgujarat.ncode.in, or medadmgujarat.org. To check the complete schedule, click here.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Dr. V.H. Dave Homoeopathic Medical College Kheda
VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Kheda.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda.
|College Name||Dr V.H. Dave Homoeopathic Medical College Kheda|
|Popular Name||VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda|
|Affiliated with||Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course offered||BHMS, MD|
|Genders Accepted||Co-Ed (male & female)|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Gujarat|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Homeopathic programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate And postgraduate Homeopathic programs (BHMS) courses.
|Program Name||Duration||Apply Now|
|BHMS||5 years 5 month||Click Here|
|Program Name||Duration||Apply Now|
|M.D. (Hum.)||3 Years||Click Here|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Dr V.H. Dave Homoeopathic Medical College Kheda are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Parul University Vadodara is made on basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush BHMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 BHMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of Dr V.H. Dave Homoeopathic Medical College Kheda for various Homeopathic courses is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Govt Quota Fees|
PG Course Fee
|Course Name||Govt Quota Fees||Merit Quota Fees|
Note– Fee may be subjected to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Gujarat State Counselling.
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centre is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities,
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passports. size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- PWD Certificate (if applicable
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5) Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DC/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card
- Physically handicap medical certificate is required.
- (10)5C/ST/OBC certificate if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda|
|Want to study in this college||Click Here|
Dr V.H. Dave Homoeopathic Medical College Kheda Gujarat
Address: Hahnemann House Amul Dairy Road, Opp ICICI Bank, Anand Kheda- 388001 Gujarat
Phone: 02692 241 725
Mobile: 98250 10598
Official Website: http://www.vhdhmc.org/
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda is 125.
Ans. Yes, VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda does have hostel facilities provided but only for female students.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda.
Ans. VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda is located at Hahnemann House Amul Dairy Road, Opp ICICI Bank, Anand Kheda- 388001 Gujarat.
Ans. VH Dave Homoeopathic College Kheda is a Private College.