C. N. Kothari Homeopathic Medical College & Research Centre Surat is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat and it was founded in the year 2001.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This famous BHMS College in Surat is affiliated to Vir Narmad South Gujarat University and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking and Reputation
9. Contact Address
10. Frequent Asked Questions
C. N. Kothari Homeopathic Medical College & Research Centre Surat
CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat is one of the most premium colleges that provides BHMS (Under – Graduate Courses) to students with an annual intake capacity of 100 students.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat.
|College Name||C.N. Kothari Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre Surat|
|Popular Name||CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat, Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat|
|Affiliated with||Vir Narmad South Gujarat University|
|Approved by||Central Council of homoeopathy|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|NEET Rank Booster||Know More|
|College Offical Website||http://www.cnkotharihomeocollege.org/|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Gujarat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Vir Narmad South Gujarat University
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
- Medical Facilities
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||100||4.5 Year Study + 1 Internship|
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 100 numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For Ayush Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Course Name||Average Fees (Annual)|
Note:- Monthly hostel fee – 6000/-(only for girls)
Note– Fee may subjected to change.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Gujarat scholarship scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab national bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Gujarat NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the AACCC and ACPUGMEC Gujarat. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of ACPUGMEC.
Gujarat AYUSH NEET Counselling Process
- All the candidates, included in the Merit-List of ACPUGMEC, can participate in 5th Round.
- According to Merit Closure Rule of UG Admission Rules, in 5th and subsequent Round, the candidate will not be offered admission on the seats available according to his/her merit in allotment process of previous Round.
- To participate in the fifth and subsequent Round, the candidates have to log in on the website www.medadmgujarat.org using their User-ID and Password to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the fifth and subsequent Round.
- Flow chart for Online Consent Choice filling: CHOICE DETAILS → Consent and Fill Choices → I Accept → PROCEED.
- Suppose the candidate, who has confirmed the previous Round admission and has given consent to participate in fifth and subsequent Round, has been allotted a new seat. In that case, the admission of the previous Round will get automatically cancelled.
- If the candidate takes part in the Fifth Round of ACPUGMEC and his admission does not upgrade, his previous Round admission will continue.
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in state Quota have to cancel his confirmed 15% SFI AIQ seat within the scheduled time at 15% SFI AIQ help centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted State Quota Seat at State Quota
- help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in 15% SFI AIQ last Round will cancel his confirmed State Quota Seat within the scheduled time at State Quota Help
- centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted 15% SFI AIQ seat at 15% SFI AIQ help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Gujarat NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course, Gujarat counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course|
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Rajasthan AYUSH NEET Counselling||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh AYUSH NEET Counselling||Click here|
|Maharashtra AYUSH NEET Counselling||Click here|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities,
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passports. size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- PWD Certificate (if applicable
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat|
|Review this College||Click Here|
C.N. Kothari Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre Surat
Address: Vilasini K. Desai Arogya Sankul, Near Van Chetna Kakrapar Bypass Highway, Vyara, Tadkuva Surat, 394650 Gujarat
Phone: 02626224651, 02626221092,95
Official website: http://www.cnkotharihomeocollege.org/
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat is 100.
Ans. Yes, CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat does have hostel facilities provided but only for female students.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat.
Ans. CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat is located at Vilasini K. Desai Arogya Sankul, Near Van Chetna Kakrapar Bypass Highway, Vyara, Tadkuva Surat, 394650 Gujarat.
Ans. CN Kothari Homoeopathic College Surat is a Private College.