BNYS Colleges in Gujarat: Gujarat, India’s westernmost state, has varied terrain and numerous sacred sites. In its urban centre of Ahmedabad is the Calico Museum of Textiles, displaying antique and modern Indian fabrics. Gujarat is bordered by Rajasthan to the northeast, Daman and Diu to the south, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Maharashtra to the southeast, Madhya Pradesh to the east, and the Arabian Sea and the Pakistani province of Sindh to the west.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This state has some of the premier BNYS colleges like Morarji Desai Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic, Sciences, Karelibaug. These Best BNYS Colleges in Gujarat is among the BNYS Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about BNYS Courses and Colleges in Gujarat. Let us have a look.
Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET PG
|Conducting Authority||ACPUGMEC, Govt of Gujarat|
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Top BNYS Colleges in Gujarat
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BNYS Colleges in Gujarat. If you too want to pursue BNYS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Naturopathy Colleges in Gujarat. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BNYS Colleges in Gujarat overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BNYS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BNYS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
List of Naturopathy College in Gujarat
If you too want to pursue BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science) then this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BNYS Colleges in Gujarat. Have a look.
Morarji Desai Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Vadodara is one of the reputed Private Naturopathy Institute in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as Morarji Desai Naturopathy Institute Vadodara and it was established in the year 2004. It is the first Naturopathy Institute that provides BNYS Degree in Gujarat State. Read More>>
|Affiliated with||Gujarat Ayurveda University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Gujarat State Counselling. Candidates applying for BNYS Colleges in Gujarat must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Gujarat has no any Govt. BNYS college.
A. Gujarat has 1 Pvt BNYS college.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Gujarat is BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BNYS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Goa. For more information, Click Here.