BNYS Colleges in Haryana: Haryana is a North Indian state surrounding New Delhi on 3 sides. The Yamuna River runs along its eastern border with Uttar Pradesh. Shared with Punjab, the state capital Chandigarh is known for its modernist buildings and gridlike street plan designed by Swiss architect, Le Corbusier.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
There are some state-run Colleges in Haryana which offers a degree in various professional courses and the state has also some BNYS Colleges. These Best BNYS Colleges in Haryana is among the BNYS Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about BNYS Courses and Colleges in Haryana. Let us have a look.
Haryana Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra.|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Haryana AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Haryana Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush BNYS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2021 BNYS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Top BNYS Colleges in Haryana
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BNYS Colleges in Haryana. If you too want to pursue BNYS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Naturopathy Colleges in Haryana. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BNYS Colleges in Haryana overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BNYS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BNYS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
List of Naturopathy College in Haryana
If you too want to pursue BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science) then this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BNYS Colleges in Haryana. Have a look.
Baba Mast Nath University (BMU) Rohtak, is one of the oldest and the most popular university in Haryana. University offers various courses including Engineering, Sanskrit and English, Social Work, Nursing, Medical and Para-Medical, Pharmacy, Life and Basic Sciences etc.
|Location||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|BMU Rohtak Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
The NTA authority has announced the Cut-off score for NEET 2021 examination. Aspirants applying for AYUSH colleges in Karnataka must keep in mind the below-subjected cutoff score to get selected in the college of their dream.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Haryana State Counselling. Candidates applying for BNYS Colleges in Haryana must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps. Watch the video for step-by-step guidance.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Haryana Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There are 1 Government BNYS Colleges in Haryana.
A. There are no Private BNYS Colleges in Haryana.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Haryana is BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BNYS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.