Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023: Dr YSR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, is responsible for conducting AP Ayush PG admissions. These professional courses include admission for MD in Ayurveda, MS in Ayurveda, MD in Homeopathy, MS in Unani Medicine etc. The counselling committee will accept Andhra Pradesh PG Ayush seats based on the AIAPGET 2023 score.
The seat allotment of AP AIAPGET Counselling 2023 will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to go for further proceedings to reserve their admission seats. Read the article below to learn more about the schedule, application form, seat matrix, merit list and counselling for Andhra Pradesh Ayush PG. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
1. Quick Facts
2. Eligibility Criteria
4.AP AIAPGET Counselling Procedure
6. Seat Matrix
7. Participating Colleges
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Let us look at the summary of Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush PG counselling Authority||Dr NTR University Of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||+4 – For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or no attempted questions
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Merit List (Out)
Dr NTR university of Health Sciences has released the Andhra Pradesh NEET Not Eligible Provisional Merit lists. For Ayurveda and Homoeopathic
|AP Ayush NEET PG Not Eligible List For Ayurveda||Click Here|
|AP Ayush NEET PG Not Provisional Merit List For Ayurveda||Click Here|
|AP Ayush NEET PG For Homoeopathic||Click Here|
|AP Ayush NEET PG Not Provisional Merit List For Homoeopathic||Click Here|
Here we mentioned the eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023; every candidate must check this before applying
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possessed permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2023 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2023 from candidates completing an internship after the notified date or having qualifications not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates regarding 12 months of Compulsory Rotating Internship, i.e. starting date, and completion date, shall be treated as final, and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of the internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2023 shall be 31st October 2023.
- Some universities/institutions have regulations that candidates already pursuing any PG Course in their University or another University is not eligible for admission until they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through the All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Here we provided the application fees for Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling.
|OC/BC Categories||Rs. 5900/- (Rs.5000+Rs.900/-|
|SC/ST Categories||Rs.4956/- (Rs.4200+Rs.756/-|
Verification Fee: The candidates who studied the BHMS/ BAMS course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are required to pay an extra fee of Rs. 3540/- (3000/-+540/- GST 18%) towards the Degree Verification fee in addition to the above registration
AP AIAPGET Counselling Procedure
Dr YSR University of Health Sciences conducts Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023 to MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) courses in AP Ayush colleges.
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Online Portal (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in).
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on the Andhra Pradesh Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All candidates opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected, the allotment round will be given to option one, up-gradation and second satisfaction. Seats of those candidates who have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
Suppose the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling. In that case, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling, having the option of upgradation according to their eligibility. All those candidates who have already been admitted into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, the seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second rounds of counselling were given an upgradation option and fell under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates already selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice filling or linking to be allocated a seat. Information about online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of the allotment, the listed candidate will have to be admission into the particular university.
Here is the list of documents required for Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023; every candidate must ensure that these documents are available during counselling.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2023
- AIAPGET 2023 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in-service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms. (If Applicable) (Annexure-01)
- Andhra Pradesh domicile Certificate (if Applicable).
- Declaration on the non-judicial stamp of Rs 50.
The number of seats available in MD/MS. (Ayurvedic) courses in each college for the academic year 2023 are as follows:
|Name of the Specialty||Ayurvedic Colleges|
|Dr N.R.S, Vijayawada||S.V.A.C Tirupati|
|Prasuti Tantra and Stree Roga||6||–|
|Dravyaguna / Dravyaguna Vigyan||6||6|
|Rasashastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana||6||6|
|Shalya Tantra –||–||6|
(1) The admission procedure is subject to orders from the Govt. from time to time.
(2) 15% of seats from each speciality from Dr NRS Govt. Ayurvedic colleges are surrendered to All India Quota from the above intake
Applicants are applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Andhra Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central. Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Ayurveda College Participating in AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Andhra Pradesh officially notified by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Sri Venkateshwara Ayurvedic College, Tirupati||25|
|DR.N.R.S.GOVERNMENT AYURVEDIC COLLEGE, VIJAYAWADA||24|
Homeopathy College Participating in Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Homeopathy Colleges in Andhra Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Andhra Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Dr Allu Ramaligaiah Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Godavari||3|
|Dr Gururaju Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Krishna||3|
|Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Kadapa||NA|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I have to fill up choices of course and College to participate in the 2nd Round of the online allotment process?
Yes, eligible candidates must have submitted fresh choice(s) for consideration for seat
allotment during the 2nd Round. Suppose the candidate does not submit fresh choice(s) during the choice-filling period. In that case, the candidate will not be considered for allotment of a seat during the 2nd Round and will retain the already allotted (joined) seat in the 1st Round, if any.
At the time of admission, will my original certificates be retained by the allotted
Yes, all the participating colleges/institutions have been instructed to retain original
certificates of admitted students and release them only on up-gradation of the seat or
resignation by the candidate.
Who handles the AIAPGET Counselling?
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.