Top BNYS Colleges in Jharkhand: Jharkhand is a state in eastern India, carved out of the southern part of Bihar on 15 November 2000. The state shares its border with the states of Bihar to the north, Uttar Pradesh to the northwest, Chhattisgarh to the west, Odisha to the south and West Bengal to the east. There are some state-run Colleges in Jharkhand which offers a degree in various professional courses.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The state does have some BNYS colleges like YBN University. These Top BNYS Colleges in Jharkhand is among the BNYS Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about BNYS Courses and Colleges in Jharkhand. Let us have a look.
1. Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
3. Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling
4, Frequently Asked Question
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|For BNYS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG courses: Jharkhand AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
Top BNYS Colleges in Jharkhand
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BNYS Colleges in Jharkhand. If you too want to pursue BNYS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Naturopathy Colleges in Jharkhand. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BNYS Colleges in the Jharkhand overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BNYS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BNYS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
List of Naturopathy College in Jharkhand
If you too want to pursue BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science) then this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BNYS Colleges in Jharkhand. Have a look.
The Govt. of Jharkhand has created a new Private University under the name “The Y.B.N University” situated at Ranchi in the state of Jharkhand vide its Gazette No.505 17th July’2017, as per the provision of the Act.
|Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Courses Offered||BNYS, Diploma In Yoga, BA/B.Sc. Yoga, MA/M.Sc. Yoga, PG Diploma In Yoga, PG Diploma In Yoga & Naturopathy|
|School Of Yoga & Naturopathy Ranchi Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Apply Now|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to register for NEET 2021 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Procedure
- Candidates must check the Jharkhand NEET merit list declared on the official website JCECEB.
- Such candidates included in the merit list for Jharkhand NEET Counselling will have to report to the designated centre with essential documents for Jharkhand NEET counselling 2021.
- Candidates will have first to get their documents verified at the allotted centre, following which they will have to select their choice or preference of college and course, considering their rank in the state merit list.
- Those candidates who do not get any seat allotted for themselves in the first round of counselling for Jharkhand NEET will be eligible to participate in the subsequent rounds.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college of Jharkhand without the NEET exam.
For Government or Public College Minimum Annual Fee: Rs 20,000/- and Maximum Annual Fee is Rs 50,000/-
A. There are two BNYS colleges in Jharkhand.
A. There are no BNYS seats in Jharkhand.