Rajkot Homoeopathic Medical College Rajkot is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as RHMC Rajkot and it was founded in the year 1996-97. It is affiliated to Parul University, Vadodara and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Rajkot Homoeopathic College (RHMC Rajkot) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Rajkot Homoeopathic Medical College Rajkot Gujarat
This college was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Rajkot.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of RHMC Rajkot.
|College Name||Rajkot Homoeopathic Medical College Rajkot Gujarat|
|Popular Name||RHMC Rajkot, Rajkot Homoeopathic College (RHMC Rajkot)|
|Affiliated with||Parul University, Vadodara|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Course Offered||UG, PG|
|Genders Accepted||Co-Ed (male & female)|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Gujarat|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Parul University, Vadodara
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Homeopathic programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate And postgraduate Homeopathic programs (BHMS), M.D, (Hom.) courses.
|BHMS||5 years 5 month|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Rajkot Homoeopathic Medical College Rajkot Gujarat are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Parul University Vadodara is made on basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush BHMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
The fee structure of Rajkot Homoeopathic Medical College Rajkot (RHMC Rajkot) for various Homeopathic courses is mentioned below.
Note: Monthly hostel fee – 6000
Note– Fee may be subjected to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Gujarat State Counselling.
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centre is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities,
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passports. size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- PWD Certificate (if applicable
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rajkot Homoeopathic College|
Rajkot Homoeopathic College ( RHMC Rajkot)
Address: Gondal Road, Near Makkam Chowk, Rajkot, Gujarat 360002
Official website: http://www.paruluniversity.ac.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in Rajkot Homoeopathic College is 100.
Ans. Yes, Rajkot Homoeopathic College does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Rajkot Homoeopathic College.
Ans. Rajkot Homoeopathic College is located at Gondal Road, Near Makkam Chowk, Rajkot, Gujarat 360002.
Ans. Baroda Homoeopathic Medical College is a Private College.