Parul Institute of Ayurved Vadodara is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as Parul Ayurvedic College Vadodara and was founded in 2006. Parul Ayurvedic College Vadodara is affiliated with Parul University and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about the Parul Institute of Ayurved Vadodaralike Fees Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Parul Institute of Ayurved Vadodara
The University is an amalgamation of 20 faculties and 36 institutes, with many diplomae, undergraduate and postgraduate programs in numerous disciplines. We are offering a range of over 450 uniquely structured programs designed to suit the career prospects of every student aspirant.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Parul Ayurvedic College Vadodara.
|College Name||Parul Institute of Ayurved Vadodara|
|Popular Name||Parul Ayurvedic College Vadodara|
|Location||Waghodia, Baroda, Gujarat|
|Affiliated with||Parul University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Gujarat|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Parul University
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Ayurved programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Ayurved programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||Five years six months|
|Doctor of Medicine in Ayurved||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery in Ayurved||3 Years|
|Certificate Program in Ayurvedic Cosmetology and Skin Care||3 Months|
Here this selection we will let you about Parul Ayurvedic College Vadodara BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Parul Ayurvedic College Vadodara, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Parul Institute of Ayurved Vadodara is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat AIAPGET Counselling
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat Ayush BAMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Gujarat||Click Here|
The fee structure of Parul Institute of Ayurved Vadodara for various Ayurved courses is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Graduation||Govt. Quota Fees(in Lakhs)(2020-21)||Management Quota Fees (in Lakhs)(2020-21)|
|Doctor of Medicine in Ayurved||375000|
|Master of Surgery in Ayurved||375000|
|Certificate Program in Ayurvedic Cosmetology and Skin Care||15000|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Gujarat Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
Gujarat NEET counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the AACCC and ACPUGMEC Gujarat. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of ACPUGMEC.
Gujarat AYUSH NEET Counselling Process
- All the candidates, included in the Merit-List of ACPUGMEC, can participate in 5th Round.
- According to Merit Closure Rule of UG Admission Rules, in 5th and subsequent Round, the candidate will not be offered admission on the seats available according to his/her merit in allotment process of previous Round.
- To participate in the fifth and subsequent Round, the candidates have to log in on the website www.medadmgujarat.org using their User-ID and Password to give ONLINE CONSENT for participation in the fifth and subsequent Round.
- Flow chart for Online Consent Choice filling: CHOICE DETAILS → Consent and Fill Choices → I Accept → PROCEED.
- Suppose the candidate, who has confirmed the previous Round admission and has given consent to participate in fifth and subsequent Round, has been allotted a new seat. In that case, the admission of the previous Round will get automatically cancelled.
- If the candidate takes part in the Fifth Round of ACPUGMEC and his admission does not upgrade, his previous Round admission will continue.
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in state Quota have to cancel his confirmed 15% SFI AIQ seat within the scheduled time at 15% SFI AIQ help centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted State Quota Seat at State Quota
- help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
- The candidates who want to confirm his allotted seat in 15% SFI AIQ last Round will cancel his confirmed State Quota Seat within the scheduled time at State Quota Help
- centre. After that proceed for confirmation of allotted 15% SFI AIQ seat at 15% SFI AIQ help centre within Scheduled time (till 1.00 PM on 13th February 2021).
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Gujarat NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course, Gujarat counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- The admit card for AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET 2021 application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Parul Institute of Ayurved, Vadodara|
Parul Institute of Ayurved, Vadodara
Address: P.O.Limda, Ta.Waghodia, Dist. Vadodara 391760, Gujarat (India)
Phone : +91-2668-260300
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, Parul Institute of Ayurved, Vadodara is a government Ayush college.
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through ACPUGMEC.
A. P.O.Limda, Ta.Waghodia, Dist. Vadodara 391760, Gujarat (India)
A. This college was established in the year 2006.
A. There are management quota seats in Parul Institute of Ayurved, Vadodara, So direct admission is impossible.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.