Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Hubli is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli, which was founded in the year 1954. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Hubli famous BAMS College in Hubli is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Hubli.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Hubli like Fees, Structure, a course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Hubli
The Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya was started in 1954 with a vision to develop Ayurveda and provide quality healthcare through our indigenous medical system; the Ayurveda, providing the potential Vaidyas and esteemed teachers to the society, is one among the primary visions of HASS.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli.
|College Name||Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Hubli|
|Popular Name||Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS (UG), MD, MS (PG) & PhD Courses|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Karnataka|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli Offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS (Ayurvedacharya)||Five years six month|
UG Course Intake Capacity
|MD – Kaya Chikitsa||3 year|
|MD – Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana||3 year|
|MD – Panchakarma||3 year|
|MS – Salya Tantra||3 year|
|MD – Ayurveda Samhita Siddhanta||3 year|
|MD – Rachana Shareera||3 year|
|MD – Roganidana Avum Vikriti Vigyana||3 year|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|MD – Kaya Chikitsa||6|
|MD – Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana||6|
|MD – Panchakarma||6|
|MS – Salya Tantra||5|
|MD – Ayurveda Samhita Siddhanta||6|
|MD – Rachana Shareera||3|
|MD – Roganidana Avum Vikriti Vigyana||4|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Hubli BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Hubli, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Hubli is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Karnataka||Click Here|
The fee structure of Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli for various Ayurvedic courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
Note: Fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their Ayush NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling.
NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli|
Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli, Karnataka
Address: Hubli Ayurveda Seva Samiti’s, Dr G H Desai Nava Ayodhya Nagar, Heggeri Extension Old Hubli, Hubballi, Karnataka-580024
Official website: http://www.ayurvedacollegehubli.org/
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore Karnataka and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli, Karnataka, Address: Hubli Ayurveda Seva Samiti’s, Dr G H Desai Nava Ayodhya Nagar, Heggeri Extension Old Hubli, Hubballi, Karnataka-580024
Ans. No, Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli is not a government College.
Ans. Yes, Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, Hostel, Cafeteria, laboratories, hospitals, Medical Facilities.