BVVS Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Bagalkot are among the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as Ayurved Medical College Bagalkot and was founded in 1998. Ayurvedic Medical College Bagalkot’s famous BAMS College in Bagalkot is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Bagalkot.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Bagalkot like Fee Structure, the course offered, Admission Procedure, the Cutoff, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
BVVS Ayurved Medical College Bagalkot.
The vision of this college is to be recognized as the center for excellence in the Ayurvedic education and health care system by contemporizing the advances in the present era with the ancient knowledge of Ayurveda.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of BVVS Ayurved College Bagalkot.
|BVVS Ayurved Medical College Bagalkot
|Ayurved Medical College Bagalkot, BVVS Ayurved College Bagalkot
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
|Central Council of Indian Medicines
|UG, PG Course
|NEET Study Materials
|BAMS Colleges in Karnataka
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Hostel(Male and Female)
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at the BVVS Ayurved Medical College Bagalkot.
|Hospital / Medical Facility
The BVVS Ayurved Medical College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG & PG medical programs (BAMS & MD).
|Five years six month
UG Course Intake Capacity
|M.D. Rasashastra & Bhaishajyakalpana
PG Course Intake Capacity
|M.D. Rasashastra & Bhaishajyakalpana
We will let you know about BVVS Ayurved Medical College Bagalkot BAMS Syllabus here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti evam Striroga
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of BVVS Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Bagalkot, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behavior towards the subject Taught.
- Focusing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at BVVS Ayurved Medical College Bagalkot is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|UG Course: NEET UG
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling
|For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Cutoff
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Seat Matrix
|Karnataka Ayush Medical Colleges Fee
|Top 10 BAMS College in Karnataka
The fee structure of BVVS Ayurved College Bagalkot for various Ayurvedic courses is mentioned below.
|Tuition Fees (Annual)
Note: The fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|NEET 2022 cutoff
|NEET cut-off marks
|UR / EWS &
|OBC/SC/ST & PH
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Cut-off marks 2021
|Cut-off marks 2020
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The counseling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA. Candidates can check the Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka Ayush NEET counseling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counseling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their Ayush NEET rank, roll number, and registration number on the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka Ayush NEET counseling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details that are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka Ayush NEET counseling.
NEET 2022 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counseling 2022. Counseling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to BVVS Ayurved College Bagalkot, the following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counseling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidate
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Ayush
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
There is some selection that provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Bagalkot.
|Name of Institute
|Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Bagalkot
BVVS Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Bagalkot, Karnataka
Address: Ward No 10, Bagalkot, Karnataka
Official website: http://bvvsayurved.ac.in
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does BVVS Ayurved Medical College have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, BVVS Ayurved Medical College does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Is BVVS Ayurved Medical College a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Q. How to get admission to BVVS Ayurved Medical College?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Can I know the exact location of BVVS Ayurved Medical College?
Ans. BVVS Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Bagalkot, Karnataka, Address: Ward No 10, Bagalkot, Karnataka
Q. Is BVVS Ayurved Medical College is government college?
Ans. No, BVVS Ayurved Medical College is not a government College.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. Yes, BVVS Ayurved Medical College does offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What are all facilities provided by BVVS Ayurved Medical College?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, hostels, cafeterias, laboratories, hospitals, and Medical Facilities.