KLE University Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Shahapur is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurveda College Shahapur and was founded in 1933. KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka is affiliated with the KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research, Belagavi, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurveda College Shahapur (KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka), like Fees Structure and Courses offered Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
KLE University Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Shahapur
The vision of this college is to build a Centre of global excellence in Ayurveda education by preserving, propagating, and developing the Indian systems of medicine through quality teaching, training, patient care, and research.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka.
|College Name||KLE University Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Shahapur|
|Popular Name||Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurveda College Shahapur, KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka|
|Location||Shahapur, Belagavi Karnataka|
|Affiliated with||KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research, (Deemed-to-be-University) Belagavi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS (UG), MS/MD (PG)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Karnataka|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research, Belagavi.
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:– Private
|Anti Ragging||Counseling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at the KLE University Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Shahapur.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS (Ayurvedacharya)||Five years six month|
UG Course Intake Capacity
|M.D. Rasashastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana||3 Years|
|M.D. Dravyaguna||3 Years|
|M.D. Kayachikitsa||3 Years|
|M.S. Shalya Tantra||3 Years|
|M.D. Kaumarabhritya||3 Years|
|M.D. Panchakarma||3 Years|
|M.S. Shalakya Tantra||3 Years|
|M.D. Kayachikitsa – Rasayana & Vajikarana||3 Years|
|M.D. AgadaTantra evum Vyavhar Ayurveda||3 Years|
|M.D. Swasthavritha & Yoga||3 Years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|M.D. Rasashastra & Bhaisajya Kalpana||11|
|M.S. Shalya Tantra||6|
|M.S. Shalakya Tantra||6|
|M.D. Kayachikitsa – Rasayana & Vajikarana||6|
|M.D. AgadaTantra evum Vyavhar Ayurveda||6|
|M.D. Swasthavritha & Yoga||6|
Here this selection, we will let you know about KLE University Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Shahapur BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of KLE University Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Shahapur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behavior towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at KLE University Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Shahapur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ayush Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Karnataka||Click Here|
The fee structure of KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka for various Ayurvedic courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
Note: The fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The counseling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA. Candidates can check the Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka NEET counseling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counseling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number, and registration number on the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka NEET counseling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details that are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counseling.
NEET 2022 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counseling 2022. Counseling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The following flow chart of Aspirants applying to KLE Ayurveda College Karnatakathe shows short but important information about the counseling procedure.
FOR UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
There is some selection that provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurveda College Shahapur.
|Name of Institute||Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurveda College Shahapur|
Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurveda College Shahapur
Address: Shahapur, Belagavi – 590 003, Karnataka, India
official website: https://www.kleayurworld.edu.in
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Is KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research, Belagavi, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Q. How to get admission to KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Can I know the exact location of KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka?
Ans. Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurveda College Shahapur, Address: Shahapur, Belagavi – 590 003, Karnataka, India
Q. Is KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka is government college?
Ans. No, KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka is not a government College.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. Yes, KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka does offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What are all facilities provided by KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, hostels, cafeterias, laboratories, hospitals, and Medical Facilities.
Q. What is the full name of KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka?
Ans. The full name of KLE Ayurveda College Karnataka is KLE University Shri BM Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Shahapur.