Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as AAMC Chitradurga and was founded in the year 1996-97. Amrutha Ayurvedic College Chitradurga was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. AAMC Chitradurga is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Amrutha Ayurvedic College Chitradurga (AAMC Chitradurga), likeFees Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review.
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Chitradurga.
Amrutha Ayurvedic College Chitradurga was started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic care and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Chitradurga.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of AAMC Chitradurga.
|Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Chitradurga
|AAMC Chitradurga, Amrutha Ayurvedic College Chitradurga
|IUDP Layout, Chitradurga, Karnataka
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
|Central Council of Indian Medicines
|NEET Study Materials
|BAMS Colleges in Karnataka
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
|Hostel(Male and Female)
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at the Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Chitradurga.
|Hospital / Medical Facility
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Chitradurga Offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|5 years 6 months
UG Course Intake Capacity
Here this selection, we will let you about Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Chitradurga BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti evam Striroga
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Chitradurga is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|UG Course: NEET UG
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling
|For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Cutoff
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Seat Matrix
|Karnataka Ayush Medical Colleges Fee
|Top 10 BAMS College in Karnataka
The fee structure of AAMC Chitradurga for various Ayurvedic courses is mentioned below.
|Tuition Fees (Annual)
Note: The fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|NEET 2022 cutoff
|NEET cut-off marks
|UR / EWS &
|OBC/SC/ST & PH
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Cut-off marks 2021
|Cut-off marks 2020
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA. Candidates can check the Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their Ayush NEET rank, roll number and registration number on the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details that are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling.
NEET 2022 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
Some selection provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Amrutha Ayurvedic College Chitradurga.
|Name of Institute
|Amrutha Ayurvedic College Chitradurga
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga
Address: Behind Onake Obavva Stadium, Stadium Rd, Prashanta Nagar, Chitradurga, Karnataka 577501
Official website: http://www.amruthaayurcta.org
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does AAMC Chitradurga have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, AAMC Chitradurga does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Is AAMC Chitradurga a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Q. How to get admission to AAMC Chitradurga?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Can I know the exact location of AAMC Chitradurga?
Ans. Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga, Address: Behind Onake Obavva Stadium, Stadium Rd, Prashanta Nagar, Chitradurga, Karnataka 577501
Q. Is AAMC Chitradurga is government college?
Ans. No, AAMC Chitradurga is not a government College.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. No, AAMC Chitradurga does not offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What are all facilities provided by AAMC Chitradurga?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including Libraries, Auditoriums, hostels, cafeterias, laboratories, hospitals, and Medical Facilities.
Q. What is the complete form of AAMC Chitradurga?
Ans. The complete form of AAMC Chitradurga is Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga.