List of BSMS Colleges in West Bengal: West Bengal is an Indian state, located in Eastern India on the Bay of Bengal. West Bengal is famous for its terracotta temples of Bishnupur The state has the image of producing world-class leaders and educationalists.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The State has many educational research institutes that offer high-standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices, but according to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine, the state does not have any Siddha College. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in West Bengal.
|Latest Update: West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC) has released the tentative schedule of West Bengal Ayush NEET Counselling at wbmcc.nic.in/ugayush/|
2. BSMS Colleges in West Bengal
3. NEET 2022 Cutoff
5. Important Link
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
Every year lakhs of students apply for NEET Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BSMS Colleges in WB. If you too want to pursue BSMS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know the Top BSMS Colleges in WB. Let’s have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Government of West Bengal Directorate of Medical Education|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: West Bengal Ayush NEET Counseling|
For P.G. Courses: West Bengal A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Counselling
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|West Bengal NEET 2022 BSMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Top BSMS Colleges in West Bengal
Aspirants who belong to West Bengal state may get admission to any other form of Siddha college. Here in this article, we will learn about the Top BSMS Colleges in West Bengal to study the best Siddha courses.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Year (Including 1-Year Internship)||3 Year|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
List of BSMS College in West Bengal
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college in WB. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in West Bengal. Aspirants who belong to West Bengal state want admission to other Siddha colleges, then click the link mentioned below.
|Top BSMS College in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
West Bengal Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the WBMCC to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 West Bengal State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Following is the procedure that shows how West Bengal Ayush Counselling takes place in an organized manner:-
- Candidates registration
- Choice Filling First Round Counselling
- First Round Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the allotted college
Note: Those who failed to get admission in 1st round of counselling can go for 2nd round of counselling as per the stated norms.
AIQ Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in West Bengal must register themselves for the NEET Ayush counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India.
Here. We have mentioned the important link of West Bengal like Medical Colleges, Dental Colleges and Ayush Colleges List as well as Ayush Counselling, Cutoff & Seat Matrix for West Bengal State.
|List of BAMS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|List of BHMS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|List of BUMS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|List of BSMS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|List of BNYS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|List of MBBS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|List of Dental Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|WB NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many the Ministry approves government BSMS Colleges in West Bengal of Ayush?
A. There are No BSMS colleges.
Q. How many of the Ministry approves private BSMS Colleges in West Bengal of Ayush?
A. There are No private BSMS Colleges.
Q. What are the other courses provided under AYUSH in West Bengal?
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in West Bengal is BHMS, BUMS, BNYS and BAMS.
Q. Are there any other states that provide BSMS courses other than West Bengal?
A. Yes, other states provide BSMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, and Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.